• 4 weeks later...

My friends, I present you "The Beastess Creed." I made it for my own enjoyment while using an altered version of the TDF Prostituion player dance spell. I like hearing Dibella tell off people in game when I make everyone stop with her dancing.

Heh, use it if you want. X3  Never stop lolling ^o^

Attached a loltastic video + the XWM file you need to play a custom dance music track using TDF Prostitution. Drop it in the :

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Music\SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution\DanceMusic

folder.

The spell I use is custom so you won't get all the cool flames and shit, but the voice will still speak to your Beastess if you use TDF.

post-132736-0-11387400-1425713166_thumb.jpg

Behold Final.wav

Beastess Creed.zip

Beastess Creed with Music.zip

Are the versions cumulative?

The feature description made me think each version contained a separate lair, but that seemed odd since the file names between 3.0 and 4.0 are the same.

File names are the same, just overwrite any earlier versions. 4.0 has all 4 caves ^^ But I recommend making a clean save.

Oh OH, i have an idea for one. A cave thats part of a draugr ruin and it has the fossil remains of a HUGE dragon, with the ribcage as the ceiling. also you could put stuff hanging on the ribs.

Actually I had this exact idea for the ice cave, with a dragon skeleton frozen in the ice, but I really wanted to keep the caves kind of simple without any over the top badassery. 

What mod is the bone armband and shoulderpad from by the way?

From Dragon Bone Marauder :P

I love your mod man, thanks for being awesome :) Deserves a lot more attention for adding 4 different locations!

Are the versions cumulative?

The feature description made me think each version contained a separate lair, but that seemed odd since the file names between 3.0 and 4.0 are the same.

File names are the same, just overwrite any earlier versions. 4.0 has all 4 caves ^^ But I recommend making a clean save.

Oh OH, i have an idea for one. A cave thats part of a draugr ruin and it has the fossil remains of a HUGE dragon, with the ribcage as the ceiling. also you could put stuff hanging on the ribs.

Actually I had this exact idea for the ice cave, with a dragon skeleton frozen in the ice, but I really wanted to keep the caves kind of simple without any over the top badassery. 

What mod is the bone armband and shoulderpad from by the way?

From Dragon Bone Marauder :P

My friends, I present you "The Beastess Creed." I made it for my own enjoyment while using an altered version of the TDF Prostituion player dance spell. I like hearing Dibella tell off people in game when I make everyone stop with her dancing.

That's cool :P

I love your mod man, thanks for being awesome :) Deserves a lot more attention for adding 4 different locations!

Thanks <3 not really a man tho ^^

That's cool :P

Thanks <3 not really a man tho ^^

Hell, I already made Aela the Huntress Aela the Beastess and put her ass in the cave next to Whiterun X3  The 4 locations really increases the immersion because the girls would need sanctuaries to crash in between romps.