Beastess Lairs

View File

Mod_Lairs.png

Spacer_Description.png
This mod adds a series of caves to the world of Skyrim.
I made this mod for my Beastess, because I couldn't find a home that suited my needs.
It was designed for simple wildling characters, so don't expect underground strongholds, just empty caves where you can sleep and store some items.

The poster girl is not included ^^

Spacer_Caves.png
You can click on these for additional screens, but some of these galleries contains NSFW pictures.
Cave01.png

Cave02.png

Cave03.png

Cave04.png

Cave05.png

Spacer_Requirements.png
The mod is using only vanilla assets. You don't even need DG or DB.

Spacer_Conflicts.png
The mod will conflict with any mod that alters the areas where the cave entrances are.

Enhanced Landscapes does block the entrance to the Whiterun cave.
Undeath reportedly blocks the entrance to the cave in Falkreath Hold.

Spacer_Recommended.png

SSE Port by nomkaz
PELTAPALOOZA - Hi-res pelt texture replacer.
Hectrol CAVES DELUXE HighRes Retex
Vivid Landscapes - Dungeons and Ruins or Vivid Landscapes - All in One

Spacer_Trivia.png
All this was inspired by the lion cave from The Ghost and the Darkness.
The.Ghost.and.the.Darkness.01_thumb.pngThe.Ghost.and.the.Darkness.02_thumb.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/10/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Glad you guys like it :P

I might tweak it in the future by adding a few more Lairs.

Looks really good in game. I can never get the cave kits to look right but you've done a great job.

Well I cheated to be honest, I used parts from several vanilla caves :P

I;ve been looking for something like this forever it seems, Thanks for doing this.  Fits perfectly with most of my play styles... from Witch of the Wilds, Barbarian, Lone Huntress etc.

We need a lot more of this type of player home.  I look forward to any updates and added locations you might do.

Badsector, thanks for sharing this... These caves are great for doing screenshots.

Dumb question for you... I just did a download of v2.0 and I noticed there is only an esp file in the archive.

Are there are meshes or textures or is this just meant to replace the esp I currently have for v1.0?

Badsector, thanks for sharing this... These caves are great for doing screenshots.

Dumb question for you... I just did a download of v2.0 and I noticed there is only an esp file in the archive.

Are there are meshes or textures or is this just meant to replace the esp I currently have for v1.0?

Yes just overwrite it :P but make sure to empty the bags/chests in the first cave so you wont lose them and make a clean save just to be on the safe side.

There is only one .esp because I only used vanilla meshes. I really wanted to make the cave(s) as simple as possible.

Just a note:  version 1.0 has a lot of dirty edits. Cleaned it automaticly and it works fine.  I don't know about version 2.  check it out when you get time...

and thanks again

Yeah I was wondering if I should put some original owners into the caves, but I really wanted to keep the mod as simple as possible. I prefer it that way when it comes to player homes, and players can tweak it to their liking in CK anyways :P