Got mine to work too.

Had nothing to do with Defeat though, I also had Sanguine's Debauchery + installed and that somehow prevented enemies to calm down when I went on bleedout and also completely broke every single one of Defeat's functions, including submitting (enemies would just walk away without initiating dialogue). And also kinda screwed up Death Alternative (by not allowing enemies to calm down so no bleedout scenes were triggered, not even the SD+ ones). Dunno why that is so.

Here's my load order from before uninstalling SD+

I'm using MO.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
soulgem-oven.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
MiasLair.esp
SSv2.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
RaceMenu.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Apropos.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Babette.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
RaceMenuMimic.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
numenume Hair.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SlaveTats.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
OBIS.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
DD - FtM - OBIS patch.esp
OBIS DG Faction Patch.esp
OBISDB.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
HeroineDistress.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
HHairstyles.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Horgasm.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Chaconne.esp
rk_Followers.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Most of it auto-generated by the latest Loot, but I moved down Defeat afterwards which did change nothing.
Uninstalling SD+ did though, and I also got rid of that annoying spider egg cluster.
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I apologise for necromancing this thread but I feel like my issue is similar to OP's, yet I haven't been able to solve it. Basically what I'm getting is, by disabling the knockdown methods in Defeat, the following happens:

Scenario where my character enters the bandits fort located west of the western watchtower (near whiterun), she gets aggro'd and beaten to death, when out of HP the bleedout state triggers and she again keeps getting attacked until the bleedout bar runs out, then an event triggers (I've set it to be 20% prison overhaul and 80% simple slavery).

After a few more attemts, nothing really changes, what I'm supposed to get is that my character would end up raped/gangbanged before triggering an after-assault event, then when simple slavery triggered, the only thing that happened was my character getting sold for 20 coins and then set free by a group that despises slavery.

HP treshold in Defeat is disabled, so is stun and whatever else, HP treshold in DA is set to 0%. Defeat in DA is set to trigger at 99% and Necro-something is disabled completely.

I apologise in advance as it's likely that I'm doing something wrong, yet I haven't found any clue of what it could be yet

• 4 months later...

My apologies for reviving an old thread, but I saw this thread while I was doing my own troubleshooting, so this could assist someone who is having trouble. 

For me, my issue was caused by having bessentialtakenodamage=0 in my skyrim.ini file. I think that this line can be added by mods that allow you to kill essential NPCs, and it prevents Death Alternative from being able to put your character into bleedout or blackout as opposed to the normal Skyrim death and reload.  This issue was very hard to troubleshoot, because adding or removing mods had no effect on the problem.  Mod Organizer users will need to check the .ini file in the profiles folder in the mod organizer file tree.

For Nightmare's question from months ago, the issue is that Simple Slavery needs a compatible slavery mod that is installed and enabled in the Simple Slavery SKY UI menu to send the player character to.  Without that, your character ends up being released.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

for anyone who finds this, and is confused let me explain. As of 3/2021 in order for both mods to work together you must first activate them both in the mcm. After that disable all ways to be knocked down in SLD, DA will handle being knocked. Then in DA set your preferred knockdown method followed by registering external mods, I forget the exact terminology but it should be easy enough to find, then exit mcm and let it do its thing. After opening knockdown events in DA should have an added SLD option, disable all others. Then in SLD I forget if you need to register external mods for that as well, but either way look and there should be a DA option I believe it overwrites all others but I set it to be the only one for safety. 

So the course of events should play out like this

you meet DA's knockdown requirements -> SLD then does its thing according to the options you set -> if you have the option for allowing DA events activated it will have a DA event happen.

Think of it as each mod taking turns deciding what to do with your very naughty dragonborn ;)

*edit clarification, accuracy 

Edited by Thomasblod047
  • 2 months later...
On 3/26/2021 at 8:54 AM, Thomasblod047 said:

for anyone who finds this, and is confused let me explain. As of 3/2021 in order for both mods to work together you must first activate them both in the mcm. After that disable all ways to be knocked down in SLD, DA will handle being knocked. Then in DA set your preferred knockdown method followed by registering external mods, I forget the exact terminology but it should be easy enough to find, then exit mcm and let it do its thing. After opening knockdown events in DA should have an added SLD option, disable all others. Then in SLD I forget if you need to register external mods for that as well, but either way look and there should be a DA option I believe it overwrites all others but I set it to be the only one for safety. 

you meet DA's knockdown requirements -> SLD then does its thing according to the options you set -> if you have the option for allowing DA events activated it will have a DA event happen.

Think of it as each mod taking turns deciding what to do with your very naughty dragonborn ;)

I’m having trouble, I can’t seem to find any of the options you’re referring to beyond disabling knockdown in SLD. I have the latest editions of both mods, but nothing is working.

• 6 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 8:28 AM, UrFaveComrade said:

I’m having trouble, I can’t seem to find any of the options you’re referring to beyond disabling knockdown in SLD. I have the latest editions of both mods, but nothing is working.

Many months later I was having this same problem and read this post.

I have figured out how to get DA to register SLDefeat.

In the DA MCM go to player settings then there is an option that says " Manual registration    Register Quests NOW"  click on that it will say to exit the MCM and let it load.

once that is done go back into DA MCM and in the on Bleedout and on Blackout settings you should now see new options for SL defeat, it may just say defeat.

I hope this helps anyone else that comes across this thread and is confused.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 5:54 PM, Thomasblod047 said:

I was struggling to figure out why the hell I couldn't get SLD to trigger, and this solved it. Thank you for taking the time to explain it!

• 3 months later...