[Sims 4] ZazoyBoy's custom contents (Sexy CC for males) (Curently new : In Love Set)

Hello ! ZazoyBoy asked me to post he's downloads here, at loverslab.

All credits go to him.

New : In Love Set 

mini_570041211120141809.png mini_768293211120141756.png mini_299376inloveimhis.png mini_878688inloveimhis.png mini_399486211120141831.png mini_386054inloveboxer.png

ZazoyBoy say :

A cute romantic pack for males. Let your sims show their love in public !

Tank meshes by LumiaLover

Download Now !

Follow him on tumblr if you like this   ;)

The third : Transparent Wet Brief

mini_409747cover.png mini_121434butt.png mini_611121Face.png

ZazoyBoy say : 

The third : Transparent Wet Brief

I have convert & improved this brief based on a sims 3 CC by studio954.

Download Now !

Help him, and follow himon tumblr if you like this ;)

He's Second creation : Revealing NightWing :

mini_262659Cover.png mini_785691faceuncensor.png mini_413416butt.png mini_568779profil.png

ZazoyBoy say :

My second creation : Revealing NightWing !

Based on the nightwing costume by Maclimes . 

You will find it at “Accessory>Socks” category .

Download Now !

Follow him on tumblr if you like this  ;)

He's first S4CC : Royal Sexy Prince Set :

mini_430626RoyalSesyPrincebyAdriDesigns. mini_654188Capturedcran147.png mini_764518Capturedcran146.png mini_263453Capturedcran148.png

ZazoyBoy say :

Hi everyone !

This is my very first sims 4 CC . Its not very beautiful, but i consider that’s good for the first :) . I hope you like it !

Its inspired by this artwork .

Download now !

New : Revealing NightWing :

mini_262659Cover.png mini_785691faceuncensor.png mini_413416butt.png mini_568779profil.png

ZazoyBoy say :

My second creation : Revealing NightWing !

Based on the nightwing costume by Maclimes . 

You will find it at “Accessory>Socks” category .

Download Now !

Follow him on tumblr if you like this ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Links are broken ...

The links don't work. ZazoyBoy seems to have deleted his tumblr.

Could someone please reupload this stuff someone? It's all great! Be a shame to lose it.

please repost it!!!

why links are broken!?

Sorry, it feel like ZazoyBoy has decided to stop his activities without saying a word :( .

And sorry, i don't play sims anymore, and have deleted these files from my computer , so i can't reupload it.

• 1 year later...

*necromancing*

Does anybody have this mods and are willing to share?

I've already searched for reblogs of this modder's tumblr but only found one working link :/

Posting here 'cuz it's the original thread, but I guess it's more of a wcif?? Sorry admins

Edit: grammar/stuff

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey I don't if people still looking for these cc but I actually managed to download some from zazoyboys original tumblr when he first posted it. I only have Revealing Nightwing and Royal Sexy Prince Set. Hope this helps! 0_ZazoyBoy_Maclimes_ExposedNightwingCollection.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceBoots.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceGloves.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceJockStrap.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceTop.package

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For everyone who can't download through the links, here is a google drive link to ZazoyBoy's CCs that I have. I want to mention that the prince jockstrap doesn't work with the latest update so I removed it. It just appeared invisible. I didn't manage to download all his CCs but here they are. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZI_f_jtPE7Y8lz_cYoCE2gt2YuNFIIqo?usp=sharing

On 7/23/2018 at 11:57 PM, zariqazlan said:

Hey I don't if people still looking for these cc but I actually managed to download some from zazoyboys original tumblr when he first posted it. I only have Revealing Nightwing and Royal Sexy Prince Set. Hope this helps! 0_ZazoyBoy_Maclimes_ExposedNightwingCollection.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceBoots.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceGloves.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceJockStrap.package

0_ZazoyBoy_PrinceTop.package

• 6 months later...
On 12/15/2018 at 4:06 PM, zariqazlan said:

For everyone who can't download through the links, here is a google drive link to ZazoyBoy's CCs that I have. I want to mention that the prince jockstrap doesn't work with the latest update so I removed it. It just appeared invisible. I didn't manage to download all his CCs but here they are. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZI_f_jtPE7Y8lz_cYoCE2gt2YuNFIIqo?usp=sharing

Hi, this is a few months old, but I just thought I'd point out that you can fix the Prince Jockstrap (and various other similar invisible cc) using the batch fix in Sims4Studio. Just select Content Management, then Batch Fixes, then CAS, then Fix Male Underwear/Swimsuit EA Recolors Missing Mesh, then input the location of the CC and after a moment, Studio will fix the item. 

It works with a number of older CC that appears invisible from a variety of creators :)

• 1 month later...

Archived