myGlasses.esp

View File

(this mod is gone)

This very humble set of ESP's (swordy.esp and Swordyboots.esp) are personal add-ons and tweaks mainly to Player and a few of her friends.

And the soldiers

and most wolves,

and some of the vampires.

It makes Vanilla skyrim a lot friendlier place to live.

Yeah but then Addons come along and make people pissed at player again.....*MOSTLY*, Player is friends with everyone, female, petite, and better dressed than in vanilla-skyrim.

1. "Does it work"? It works for me, but only if I place swordy LAST on my load list (at the very bottom), and swordyboots just above it.

2. "Why so many dependencies?" The biggie mods it depends upon and one mod no one ever heard of, total 8 and are not uncommonly numerous.

3. "What exactly does it do?"  It makes player more powerful, and gives Her better-looking neighbors, and friendlier animals.

4. "so, it's a resource?" What? No. No. I got tired of getting mauled by absolutely everything everywhere, so I cobbled together some tweaks and some mods, and put them into a sandwich.

5. "How do I install it?" There is NO approved installation procedure, the ESP files are not zipped and must MANUALLY be stuck unto the skyrim\data (did I mention this was a personal mod?)

The batch file ("uniform.txt") goes into the skyrim directory (along with your other batch files).

"CTRL-F4" is something you might want to read-up-on to dispel any dark or miscolored faces; no one really notices but it's something I feel compelled to mention.

5a. LOAD ORDER: Swordy has to be the last esp in your load order for it to work, and swordyboots must be the next-to-last. Swordyboots is completely optional, You don't Need it.

6. "How do I uninstall it?" The two ESP's could just be deleted.

The dependency you've never heard of and probably never will except here is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25237 , "summerwear nsfw"

7. This isn't really a mod, it's a fancy tweak that USES mods. It will Never have support, so don't write or call. But I've enjoyed it tons, I hope you do too.

--------

"uniform.txt": it's kind of the bible, the secret-ancient-text, that actually uses the esp's I just mentioned. With the esps but not using the text file, you wouldn't notice much.

But with the batch file "Bat Uniform" player suddenly looks better and is much more powerful, more intelligent and better armed.

8. "Can you list the requirements One more time?" Sure but you probably have most of them already:

Dragonborn, DawnGuard, Apachiihair, Summerwear https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25237, sexlab, sexlab aroused, zaz animation pack, Devious Devices (assets, integration, expansion)

--------------------

I just uploaded a manualsave file from witcher 3 GOTY, along with a rambling paragraph that was never saved (This is the re-write.)

OK in brief, Geralt is wearing Viper armor, is knowledgeable of all mutagen-mutations, is playing the plus-version ("+")

and is at level 100,

I (the player) use a debug-console mod and several sword mods, so I am not sure the save would do anyone any good.

But you are certainly welcome to it (He's currently in Toussaint in the Mutagen Lab).

swordy.esp

Swordy_Boots.esp

Uniform.txt

ManualSave_11e177_7e230400_1609abf.sav

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/10/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard,Dragonborn,Sexlab,Apachiihair,Sexlab-aroused,(@nexus)"Summerwear nsfw" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25237,Zaz Animation,All "devious Devices" (Assets, Integration, Expansion)

• 4 months later...

If you did download the Uniform.txt and were at a high level,

using the Vorpal sword makes it much higher, due to the fact that Uniform.txt ignores two-handed skilling.

Kill a rat, go up a level.

Now, this text file would be ever so much more popular IF it was in a green bottle under a rock in a cave,

but there are tons of those.

Also tons of websites telling you what to type.

The text file does it for you.

But say (In some imaginary universe) someone asked

"Can you include the recipe for the magic belt?"

Sure, I guess, but no one's asked.

YOU can just add a line into the text file Yourself!!

Uniform.txt is a sort of DIY how-to file that actually Does something Useful.

"Bat uniform"

Swordy_Boots is a way different can-o-worms that requires

Devious Devices Expansion and all of its requirements,

and

"Devious Devices Integration" 3.0 Beta 1, NOT 2.92.

This is a very new development,

"UNLOCKED SLAVE BOOTS"

"MY GAG"

"MY CHAINS"

are the three items in "swordy Boots.esp" and they need to be acquired via console.

For the "My " stuff it's easy,

In the command console

just type:

help "My "

(remember the space after the 'y'),

but I should probably stick the three items in a chest somewhere.

I don't exactly have fans clamoring for this so for now,

it's easier just to get the correct numbers from the console.

• 1 year later...

The dawnguard expansion causes vampires to attack Whiterun, at least towards the beginning of the game.

This works out well for Ysolda if Belethor is killed, because she takes over his shop.

This scenario (she becoming the proprietor of Belethor's Goods) has only happened once in my umpteen playthroughs,

but it's a welcome thing to happen.

The bad news is that Sigurd, a fellow employee, hangs around the shop to pretend to work (he sort of stands there sheepishly sweeping).

If only Sigurd could meet some vampires......

"player.placeatme 8555c" kills off annoying Npc's.

post-392535-0-46604500-1472063660_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Swordy_boots

There is a Barrel now in Whiterun, in Belethor's Goods, under the stairs, called "my Barrel".

If you point to it, the HUD will say something like "Open Player's My Barrel".

I didn't write that but the game shows ownership in the name, and the name is "My Barrel".

I suppose I could change it to "barrel of Goodness and Delight" or something.

post-392535-0-97232200-1475954171_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really get what this mod does. It adds code for perks? Is it something like a modders recource?

It's a batch file that remembers things so you don't have to.

It is in plain-language and can be edited by a text editor.

It makes the player stronger (mostly)

and optionally makes them look better.

The ESP's are strictly optional.

And this is no resource for modders, it's more for people who don't want to read tons.

• 1 month later...

"Fashionable Glasses" is a standard item in fallout 4 that can be found in the Sanctuary settlement (The Milton-Hospital-Locker-room, actually).

I used my new creation-kit to give them a little more charisma and some damage-resist (it's at "600" now).

There don't seem to be many charisma enchantments, only "one" and "two", so I'm modding the value, the weight and the armor capabilities.

FD9AA seems to be the ID number.

The creation-kit capabilities and keywords are way different from skyrim!

And on this playthrough,

Thanks loads to batch files,

Player-Peaches went up thirty levels by just manufacturing refreshing beverages.

No killing, no bullshit trash-talk from bullies,

Nothing except cricket sounds until

Player is beefed up and ready to go on a mission from God (or whatever)

post-392535-0-07408200-1481554492_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

The dawnguard expansion causes vampires to attack Whiterun, at least towards the beginning of the game.

This works out well for Ysolda if Belethor is killed, because she takes over his shop.

This scenario (she becoming the proprietor of Belethor's Goods) has only happened once in my umpteen playthroughs,

The bad news is that Sigurd, a fellow employee, hangs around the shop to pretend to work (he sort of stands there sheepishly sweeping).

I found Belethor's sister (the same sister he says he would sell if he was a sister), I found her in rimerock borrow, whilst retreaving the axe (after i killed the mage). after talking to her i worked out where she's from and, after she said her brother own a shop, I took her to see him (and no he wasn't happy to see her). unfortunetly I haven't see her since, I dont know if you need to be a certain level, if she's random or what

I found Belethor's sister (the same sister he says he would sell if he was a sister), I found her in rimerock borrow, whilst retreaving the axe (after i killed the mage). after talking to her i worked out where she's from and, after she said her brother own a shop, I took her to see him (and no he wasn't happy to see her). unfortunetly I haven't see her since, I dont know if you need to be a certain level, if she's random or what

I thought that was a mod. I have not played skyrim in a really long time, but if it is the one where a wizard hangs around a cave, with a woman all tied up in bondage gear in the bedroom, and you have to get a key to free her, and eventually she turns into a flame atronach, yeah, that's a mod.

If it is the base game then I've never seen her.

I thought that was a mod. I have not played skyrim in a really long time, but if it is the one where a wizard hangs around a cave, with a woman all tied up in bondage gear in the bedroom, and you have to get a key to free her, and eventually she turns into a flame atronach, yeah, that's a mod.

you go into the cave and you encounter the flame atronach, then the wizard, after killing both of them and getting the axe, i found her in back of the cave. but only once, everyother time I've restarted she's not been there, although if you go in there when you've got the quest, then it's a male wizard, otherwise it's a female wizard.

As for the woman, I did have to free her, but she didn't turn into a flame atronach.

you go into the cave and you encounter the flame atronach, then the wizard, after killing both of them and getting the axe, i found her in back of the cave. but only once, everyother time I've restarted she's not been there, although if you go in there when you've got the quest, then it's a male wizard, otherwise it's a female wizard.

As for the woman, I did have to free her, but she didn't turn into a flame atronach.

I believe it was skyrimII who wrote that mod. And (this is total guessing) it might have been the mod "Sexlab stories" but I'm really stretching the limits of my horrible memory now.

I believe it was skyrimII who wrote that mod. And (this is total guessing) it might have been the mod "Sexlab stories" but I'm really stretching the limits of my horrible memory now.

I found her, it's the "sexlab stores" mod, I wonder i didn't reinstall it?, after reinstallng the bondage mods, I wasnt using, then using the TES5edit to check the locations for "rimerock borrow", and found the entry "pet", I also  found an entry for "Pet's enchanted key", which I think is somewhere in the cave I just can't find it (which means it's probably in front of my eyes), using the console to get the key and freeing her, she did change into a flame atronach, I think last time I may of just  asked her to follow me or something

• 3 months later...

I no longer have much interest in modding unless a new biggie game comes out.

If there is a way to completely delete this entry, I have not found it.

And in the meantime, It's a placeholder with one file (or else it tells me I need at least one file)

• 9 months later...

Are they gone yet?

Are we alone?

OK, here's the down-and-dirty:

This is my own personal space for ESP's of any game, anywhere, from anytime but right this exact second (Yesterday) it's for skyrim.

I'd be chatting happily in some forum-thread instead, but they made my creative-skills dead, with all of their rules.

Mods are too sadistic!

No one Notices (the tight shoes, the corset, the gag)!! OK *My* game occasionally has snarky comments but *Mostly* they're all kindly sadists

for my weak-and-willing slave characters.

The mod I just posted has all wolves, lions, tigers and bears friendly, and they kill Player's enemies (very cool).

Even lurkers are pretty mellow.

Yeah but asshole seekers, roaming the halls of apocrypha, are jealous little shits and they still try to kill poor player.

Maybe I'll conjure some big bears next time I'm there (I just thought of that one).

This'll never be what you want, *I* will *never* be what you want, why do you comment? Go away.

But if you liked the ESP's, if you wanted to assimilate them, I wouldn't resist.

• 3 months later...

Witcher 3 is an ancient game by now (7/2018)

but Nice people occasionally upload game-saves,

and one modder at nexus who did that saved me from certain death in "witcher 2."

So now I am repaying the favor.

I'm uploading a file save for "witcher 3 GOTY".

The save is currently at the end of the base-game and has started the "Blood-and-Wine" expansion.

Geralt has just learned about Mutagens in a deep dark laboratory.

It might not help because I use mods, but if it helps even a little, that's great.

It's in my collection of files now and the name is long but starts "Manualsave"