Need a list of every UNP body type available (weighting not necessary).

BringtheNoise

I've got this hair brained idea to build a UNIFIED UNP setup using Body Slide as a base and a UNP UV Mapped High Poly body with a CBBE 3.2/3.3 high weight as the base shape to start from.

From this base shape I will create Sliders for each UNP body Types High and low Weights.

I will set up 4 base Bodies to use as a reference in sliding an armor:

No Bounce - No Breast, No Butt, No Belly... just as it's name implies no bounce.

BBP - NPC L Breast, and NPC R Breast

TBBP - NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01, NPC L Butt, and NPC R Butt (the 4 breast bones and 2 butt bones that TBBP is known for).

HDT - All of the TBBP plus NPC Belly

Those 4 will be the UNP UV Mapped versions.

HDT+ - This will include either Bla Bla's 8 HDT P bones, or Alan's HDT extra bits (or a combo of both). And be base on the UN7B Mesh (converted to a CBBE shape).

Note: HDT+ will only be offered in a UN7B UV Mapped setup (but you can pick which ever UNP shape you want it as)...got your attention yet?

Note 2: For the HDT+ set there is still need for a hdt.xml and hdtm.xml set to allow collision between the male and female bodies.

Is this something that is hard to do...

Not really.

I've already got a UN7B body shaped into a CBBE shape and am In the process of building base bodies in the shape of each UNP 0 and 1 body type from that body (those will be turned into *.obj files to be used as a to point which is how the sliders are created)....That should have your attention.

You can actually create sliders for Body Slide/ Outfit Studio very easily.

It's building the whole thing and making it easy to use that is a pain in the rear.

What will this lead to...

Simply put:

Once this project is up and running you can take any CBBE Body Slide set....

And load the reference shape for that set as an outfit in Outfit Studio.

Delete the CBBE body from inside that outift.

Load the Unified UNP body as a reference (this is where you would pick the weight type) and duplicate that shape into the outfit.

Do a copy bone weight from the reference body into each mesh for the outfit.

Fix Stray weight paintings.... oh yeah that part I hate that part

Export the revised outfit saving it over the old nif file (which would be in the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData"\ what every armor project folder.

Once that is done, you will have a UNP UV mapped based body inside the armor ready for Body sliding to which every UNP based shape you desire.

Really is it that simple... Almost.... is it fast... not so much on the creating part.

Once the base shape has been added into the outift. You would want to check it with each of the body shapes that are available to make sure there would be no clipping with the armor (yes check again the 0 and 1 weights for each type).

Now for the questions that you probably have:

What Skeleton would be required.

Simple answer would be XPMSE 2.14 or greater.

Groove has perfected that skeleton and made it a kiss method for skeleton choice.

It supports each of the weight types, and each of the weapon location types.

Would you need HDT installed.

Only if you use the HDT type bodies and HDT enabled armors.

If you just want to Body Slide some TBBP sets, or some BBP sets... then you could go wihtout...

Do I recommend HDT, yes off course I do.

Will the HDT versions of the 0 and 1 body include the NiStringExtraData pointing them to the hdt.xml?

Yes, that is what I plan on adding in to the base shape that the HDT+ bodies will be created from...

That and giving the mesh the simple name "body" so Hydro's next system will work with them (call it future proofing).

I plan on having a couple of sets to choose from as the Outfit/body in body slide.

Unified UNP (this would be the no bounce body style),

Unified UNP BBP

Unified UNP TBBP

Unified UNP HDT.

Under those 4 types you would find the presets of the UNP body types like 7base, UNPB, 7BCH, etc, etc.

The sliders would be 0 and 1 so you can just create the high and low body types for that preset.

And Unified UNP Variety

With this as the Outift/Body you would have no presets.

Instead you will have all of the sliders to choose from.

So you could mix and match the 0 and 1 body type you want...

In other words you could go crazy and do something like UNPC's 0 for the low weight and a high weight of something like 7BCH's 1... That would give you a wide range of body shapes in game...

Then there would be the Unified UN7B Outfit/Body Choices of Unified UN7B HDT+ and Unified UN7B HDT+ Variety.

Unfortunately I do not plan on adding the standard body slide type sliders like: butt big, breast big, breast gravity, and so on...

Maybe in a future version I can work those sliders out from Stuffed Bunnies UNP v.5 stuff.... but don't look for it any time soon.

Now for a list of each UNP body type that I know of...

UN7B, UNP, UNPC, UNPB (2.5), UNPB Gravity (aka 2.5.2), UNPB Oppai (started from Chapi's UNPB setup), Dream Girl, Top Model, Demonfet (my favorite), 7base (original), 7B Natural, 7B Bombshell, 7B Cleavage, 7B Oppai, 7B CH...

And I need from everyone else to list the rest of the UNP base shapes that I am missing (that is why this thread was created).

Also if someone has a Manga body shaped UNP setup... point me to it. I'll include it.

So no flaming or spamming, just post up a UNP type and a URL for it...

This way I can get a copy of it to include in the outputs for this project.

Thank you for your time...

*Not all SeveNBase bodies are necessarily compatible with each other. The "Bombshell" and "[Pretty much every other 7B "Original" variant here]" do not share the same ankle & wrist joints. The Bombshell variant & any other based on Bombshell use only the "_1" size foot & hand meshes for both the _0 and_1 sizes, all other SeveNBase variants use the standard UNP-sized _0 and_1 feet & hands. :huh:

btn2k3

That's like when a vertice seems to "spike" out of place during moving the weight slider from 0 to 1 in-game, yes? (Maybe?) If you happen to know how to properly fix this (I can only do this wrong) on a body mesh in 3dsMax, I would be REALLY grateful to know how to fix it! :)

>>>

I've got this hair brained idea to build a UNIFIED UNP setup using Body Slide as a base and a UNP UV Mapped High Poly body with a CBBE 3.2/3.3 high weight as the base shape to start from.

>>>

How much higher poly than the existing UNP, or CITRUS? (and how can this be not hard to do?)

Isn't blabla's HDT Body no longer recommended as a proper HDT PE reference body from what I read in the XPMSE discussion thread? 

Dream Girl might be texture compatible with UNP but it is not a UNP derivative and wouldn't using Body Slide take away its biggest draw which is the best deformed body currently in existence?

Not a putdown because I am really curios.

*Not all SeveNBase bodies are necessarily compatible with each other. The "Bombshell" and "[Pretty much every other 7B "Original" variant here]" do not share the same ankle & wrist joints. The Bombshell variant & any other based on Bombshell use only the "_1" size foot & hand meshes for both the _0 and_1 sizes, all other SeveNBase variants use the standard UNP-sized _0 and_1 feet & hands. :huh:

btn2k3

That's like when a vertice seems to "spike" out of place during moving the weight slider from 0 to 1 in-game, yes? (Maybe?) If you happen to know how to properly fix this (I can only do this wrong) on a body mesh in 3dsMax, I would be REALLY grateful to know how to fix it! :)

That nasty little point sticking out is usually stray weight paint in the wrong location.

Open a nif that has this issue in Outfit Studio, flip over to the bones, and click on each bone and see if you come across one that has weight painting in an area of the body it should not.

Examples I've seen are breast bones painted onto the arm (like R breast on Left arm)...

The one shoes the most is the Left and Right Thigh Bones. On bodies that have the legs closer together you will see stray weight paint on the left thigh from the right thigh bone, and vise versa. When that happens to a mesh the game will try to do bone animation for the area that has the stray weight painting (which results in like poke things on the inside of the leg).

Oh and I know not all unp bodies share the same hands and feet... but the bodies that will output from this will match the original UNP type body the user chooses.

I have spent most of last night turning 0 and 1 bodies from many different unp types into obj files in Outfit Studio to use as data for the sliders.

Hay, did you know now all UNP bodies have the same vertice count.

I've found over the last couple of hours that UNPB 2.5, Demonfet, 7B original, 7B natural, and 7B cleavage share the same vertice count and can be used as data for the sliders from a UNPB 1 body shaped as a CBBE 1 shape... Lots of smoothing and the outputs look good.

Did you know that 7b Bombshell even though it shares the same vertice count will blow up when trying to use it as material for a slider along with the unpb body... I found that out about an hour after starting this post.

It's been a fun couple of hours....

>>>

>>>

How much higher poly than the existing UNP, or CITRUS? (and how can this be not hard to do?)

Isn't blabla's HDT Body no longer recommended as a proper HDT PE reference body from what I read in the XPMSE discussion thread? 

Dream Girl might be texture compatible with UNP but it is not a UNP derivative and wouldn't using Body Slide take away its biggest draw which is the best deformed body currently in existence?

Not a putdown because I am really curios.

UN7B is only slightly higher poly then UNP, But UNP is a lot higher poly then CBBE.

Basicly I'm slapping in a UNP UV mapped body that has the same poly count as a UNP body in the shape of a CBBE body. So end users can drop that into one of the hundreds of CBBE Body Slide Conversions, and output to any of the UNP Body shapes that will be included....

And the reason Bla Bla's 7B HDT is not a good reference is not due to its shape, but due to the Skeleton that it is built on.

Bla Bla's old 7Base HDT setup was based on XPMSE 1.93 v50.

It was a good skeleton, minus the fact that the HDT, BBP, and TBBP breast bones were not mounted in the same location.

This caused the issues of Sunken Breast for Some and Torpedo Breasts for others.

XPMSE 2.14 does not have that problem. The Breast bones are all mounted in the same spot so BBP armors, TBBP armors, and HDT armors based on XPMSE 2.0 or greater will not see an increase or decrease in breast shape for the same body type.

That is also one of the reason I want to get Unified UNP up and running... to get people away from XPMSE 1.93 v50...

Think about it, every time you look at an armor that you like you have to figure out if it is for your body type... or if it is... is it set up on on the same skeleton that you use.

Body Slide/Outfit Studio and XMPSE 2.0 are the standards that most people use for basic tweaking.... hell a lot of new armors for cbbe come with Body Slide presets.

Why leave Body Slide and Outfit Studio to the CBBE users?

Why not make a one stop shop where you can build any body slide setup armor into the UNP body type of your choice...

Why have one armor in only one shape... leaving people that use other body types constantly posting requests for that armor in another shape...the forums are littered with those requests.

Just Body Slide the damn thing... but that is only good for CBBE users....

All the UNP users are just Shit Outta Luck... or maybe not.

Somebody just has to get off there ass and do it... so I said screw it... I'll see what I can do about that... and so far.. its not so bad.

But I'm still in the process of building the sliders for each body type, then I have to perfect them (basically tweak the piss out of em and go from there).

Isn't a high poly UNP Bodyslide what the Citrus body already is? Just curious how this could be different.

Citrus is Citrus, Bla Bla plans on doing some cool things with it like making different nipple sizes and lengths.

And offering all of the different sliders like Big Butt, Little Butt, Big Waist, Chubby Legs, etc etc...

But I'm not sure how he going to handle creating outfits...

Will they need to be in Shape XYZ to be converted with Citrus or will they need to be in a CBBE shape.

I went with the CBBE shape as the base simply because you can find hundreds of armors that have been converted to Body Slides CBBE setup.

And you can find some armors that have not been converted to any UNP body type still in a default CBBE shape.

So using the CBBE shape as a base and being able to output the armor into any UNP body type is what it is...

Would I like to have all the extra sliders to do perky nipples, wide hips, slim waist, small stomach... yeah but when you look at all of the presets for UNP you realize you don't need them.

So for the time being I don't plan on all the extra sliders, I'm just focusing on being able to output in each body shape with a xpmse 2 style skeleton built in.

And thanks for the UNP types I missed I've pulled them and I'm about to see what I can do to make them into sliders...

I've tried this myself, and the problems I've run into were different vertex counts and orders of the various UNP bodies.

That made it impossible for me to replicate the shape of a specific UNP body on my base body used for all the sliders.

Well, not impossible, but a hell of a lot more work, including weird stuff in Blender etc.

Good luck, though. :)

Vertices count for UNP Body types... and the winner is...

UNPSH with an ungoddly amount of 31,228 (yeah 31 Thousand vert's... can you say GPU hog).
UNPK comes in a far second with 15,742 (close to 2.5 times the amount in the average)
UN7B at 9477 gets 3rd place
UNPB Oppai gets 4th with 6950
7B Oppai gets 5th with 6921
All the other 7B bodies as well as UNPB 2.5 and Top Model had 6850 (That includes demon hunters demonfet 7b version) so 6th place is a large tie.
I guess you could call this 7th place... UNP 1.2, UNP Skinny, UNPC 2.5, 7B UNP, and UNPetite come role up to the 6622 vertices count.
UNPCM v2 final comes in low on the charts at 6532
Last on the list and I'm wondering why it has a UNP UV map would be Dream Girl as it is only 4024 vertices...

I am throwing DG into the bin bucket as it has the same shape as unp 1.2 so adding in the different weights to unp 1.2 will fill in that slot.
7B Caramel and 7B B Cup Redux are so close that I'm only going to do one of them... they are both the B cup top and a 7B lower at the 0 weight....

On getting the bodies to a shape with the same vertices count... well Clothing Converter comes in handy as long as the lower vert is the from and the higher vert is the too it will come up with a shape that closely matches... Then comes the reverse engineering to make an *.obj to use as a reference for a slider.

Damn I didin't know people went so high with the vertices for a base shape until I opened UNPSH in nifscope and looked at the trishape data for a vert count (I about spewed tea all over the place when I saw that).

I'm sure the vertices count would have been higher for the oppai sets had I included the verts for the extra bits...but I'm just making the base bodies for converting purposes....

Now back to cracking Clothing converter on the base shapes to make something I can work with.

Okay I can't see strait right now... I need to take some time off (probably got watch the idiot box for an hour or so)...

post-321913-0-92372900-1415665896_thumb.jpg

A picture says a thousand words they say... well there ya go.

Worked on the seams to get them as close as possible.

Since that base shape can be used to create Bomb High and Low, Cleavage High and Low, Natural High and Low, Original High and Low that will take care of about half of the SevenBase sets.

In the same folder as that nif is a UN7B shaped as the UNPB that OS kicks out when going from CBBE to UNPB (I'll cross reference its shape with UNPB 2.5 to make sure the chest, abbs, legs, and what not are correct then align the neck and wrist seams, smooth it, beat it like a mule and then see if that one will work).

As well as a UNP shaped one so hopefully that will work....

The sad part is the bodies I'm currently building are not going to be offered up... instead they are being made and tweaked just so I can turn them into *.obj files to be used as a 100 weight for a slider... go figure.

I've made some progress and have a plan... it will probably take a couple of days for what I'm going to do to complete but I have a plan.

Plan -

1. Create a CBBE shaped body using the majority vertices set (7B bomb) and get it perfect.

2. Run each of the 0 and 1 weights for the unp bodies I plan on using thru Garra6's Clothing converter tool and create 6850 vertices version of each with the CBBE UNP as the from (create a lattice with the cbbe unp as the "from" and the target as the "to" the output will have the from's vertice count and the to's shape... and it works).

3. Build each body... That is the long part Clothing Converter is a precise tool and it takes a couple of minutes to generate a nif file.

But the final product is a work of art.

4. Load each body in Outfit studio, rename the shape to what it is (so Bomb high will be named bomb high, 7bch 0 will be 7bchlow, etc etc) and export them as *.obj.

5. Start a new project in Outfit Studio set the cbbe shaped unp body as the base and start generating sliders based on each .obj file save it and have a couple of people look it over to make sure it works and then release it into the wild.

Part's 1 thru 3 are the long parts as creating each lattice and then creating each body takes time.

And taking Cell's advice I went thru each body in nifscope and turned of normals, which cut down on the nif size a little on some a lot on others.

If it wasn't for Garra6's tool I probably wouldn't be able to do this, hell if it wasn't for Cell constantly tweaking BodySlide/Outfit Studio I wouldn't be able to do this.

Edited for Typo's and what not... if I missed any typo's or grammar error's oh well, you should get the idea of what I'm doing.

Edit Edit... I thought I would throw this up for some looks.

post-321913-0-12957000-1415735310_thumb.jpg

Try that with the current conversion tools in OS and you will come close but not close enough.

The Vertices difference between UNP and most of the UNP based shapes 6622 to the slightly higher vertices count for UNPB/SevenBase items 6850 isn't something you should see a performance hit on (probably 1 or 2 fps if you have 50 or 60 nakes females on screen at the same time, but that could increase if you have a 4k texture which would cut into the gpu memory, rough est).

The different between Sevenbases 6850 to UN7B's 9477 might hurt a little with a large amount of females on screen (but that would mean you were close to your vid cards threshold to begin with).

I actually plan on doing my armors in a UNP uv set (base body in the armor will be a UNP of some shape, probably DF) and the nake female will be UN7B based DF (cause you only see the extra 3000 vertices when the females are naked).

The drastic difference from unp to unpsh that is just crazy (really 30K vertices for a single female body).

One of the reasons "Deform Bump Mapping" was created back in the day is to be able to reduce the poly load on a Graphics chip (GPU) while still giving the look of great detail for items on screen.

Look up ATI's texture compression that was added to DirectX back in 9.0 or so (DX3T or DXT3 I can't remember it has been about 8 to 10 years since I read up on it).

An easy example of deform bump mapping at work would be to compare a UNPSH (she hulk) with a smooth normal texture (in other words no muscles backed into the femalebody_1_msn.dds file). Compared to say a UNP body setup with a similar shape using the fitness body normal map (where the muscles are baked into the femalebody_1_msn.dds file).

So it would be 30 thousand vertices with no muscles baked in the normal -vs- 6.6 thousands vertices with muscles baked into the normal.

In game at 1080p both bodies would look very close muscle tone wise but the UNP setup would put almost 1/5th the load on the Graphics card.

Now think about that...

For every female that is rendered on screen the UNP setup with a baked normal consumes 1/5th of the load compared to UNPSH.

This leaves more GPU to handle scenery, or weapon detail, or to keep the frame rate up so it doesn't have a lag effect...

Then throw an ENB on top of that which strains the video card even more and UNPSH just looks like a waist of GPU resources that could be off loaded to the normal map to begin with.

But that's me... I only have a AMD R7 265 and an old AMD A8 3850 2.9Ghz Quad core...

My system is good enough for 1080p in Skyrim, but it's not going to handle some extreme setup with a high end enb's plus 4k texture everything, and super high poly bodies.

Currently I run a mix of 2k and 4k textures on a large amount of stuff and I'm happy with that.

EDIT

Still creating lattices in Garra6's tool... so far so good...

post-321913-0-46606700-1415778527_thumb.jpg

Man I didin't know the 7B Oppai had that weird deformation at the top of the breast on the low weight until I was double checking the lattice output against the original... weird, but what ever floats your boat.

I was genuinely shocked that the UNPSH mesh turned out to be a high-poly monster, but still only a few would want to use such a body mesh (must be only for those with a bodybuilder fetish, it seems). Besides, of course, texture quality and size will affect gameplay performance considerably (I've taken to use SG textures as a must, but some followers I've seen have used unoptimized textures that tend to put too much strain on the system).

13 of 23 body types converted.... and it only took about 6 hours.

I'm going high and low lattice build, then generate the bodies for those 2 lattice files and then move on to the next body....

Damn it is time consuming but even Dream Girl turned out to match the shape (but the bump from 4.4k vertices to 6.85k didn't hurt).

Damn every time I think about it Garra6's tool blows my damn mind.

Edit...

Oops 24 I forgot about UN7B, but that one is done kinda well not in a UNP body type but in the UN7B body type... but well... yeah 13 of 24 done... UNPB 1 weight is going thru the lattice tool as I type this...

By Topology are you referring to a specific area of the body or just the entire body in general?

And was that due to the skeleton, bone weighting, or to the body and vertices location?

Can you give an example please...

Cause with both bodies having a similar shape at the 0 and at the 1 weight it sounds more like a skeleton and bone weight issue... Especially when unp has 6.6k vertices and DG has only 4.4k (a better shape with 2/3rd's the vertices is kinda hard to imagine).

Just to let you know. Each of the bodies that this will output will start from a CBBE shape (with 6850 vertices and a UNP UV map).

It uses the XPMSE 2.14 skeleton and will have bone weights of 4 or 5 types (from no bounce all the way to Alan's un7b setup).

So Please explain in detail where the issue was when you were using UNP compared to DG and what skeleton was being used.

Edit on a LOL subject... UNPB Oppai v1 has the same weight for the 0 and the 1... shit, well like Ragu... it's gonna be in there.

Edit Edit Edit...

Closing in on 7 1/2hrs of building for tonight/today/yesterday... what day is it?

I've switched from listening to the entire Tool album sets over to V.A. Ministry of Sound 2014...

Now All I can hear in the back of my head is "Eat Sleep Rave Repeat"...

Edit Edit Edit... 6:40am

UNPK lost some of its shape when cut in half on the vertices count (actually more then that cause it went from 15k down to 6.85k)... But the main shape is still there.

Enough to be able to use the tool set to create armors for it, then turn around and load the main bodies as a reference and dup them into an armor.... boy that is going to be an pain in the butt.

Since UNPK has the vag built in it will probably look better with the HDT+ set, which I'll build after I'm done with the main set....

And UNPSH is in the lattice build process right now... with only 1/5th the vert's for the base shape it will probably loose a large amount of its Shehulky ness... oh well.

The other option would be to go the reverse route with the lattice tool and go from the 15k and 30k bodies to a cbbe shape, which would result in a very high vertices count version of CBBE 3.3 body shape... hmmm it would make for an interesting tool though... no no I've already go enough shit I'm trying to do...

On the bright side I have UNPSH 1 and both of the UNP v1.2's to run through then I'll be done building bodies...

Who wants a cookie....

or should I say... Who wants to alpha test... I can't guarantee anything... and you will not get your money back... then again you are not paying for it to begin with.

Unified UNP HDT Alpha Test.rar

Let the flaming begin....

And yes I'm going to be an ass and not update the op pointing to the alpha on page 2... now I'm going to go take a couple of advil cause I've been staring at vertices since a little after 10pm last night....

And to think I still have to make a bbp version, a tbbp version, no bounce version, the HDT+ version based on UN7B... oh yeah the UN7B test is in there but it is only cbbe to un7b right now...

Thankfully the base cbbe shape for the UN7B and for UNP are almost perfect matches (except for the extra 3000 vertices between the legs).

I'm hoping I can cheat on creating the UN7B based HDT+ version by loading the alpha test as the reference and then building all of the bodies by having the cbbe shaped un7b base as an outfit.... now that will be a lot less work.

Surprisingly the convert clothing tool is loaded with 150MB's of nif files and obj files and Outfit Studio takes the bulk of that and spits out a 4 meg zip file....

Oh and the foot tool that is in the zip is really experimental, it does not have a high low weight instead it is just foot angle currently... I'm hoping to tweak that a little later but there is a lot on the plate with 5 types of unified unp to produce...

Now what the hell am I going to do about the hands???

Oh shit I forgot to Flip the High from 100 to 0.... shit....

Swap the xml file in the slider sets folder with the above.... I was about to start mucking with an armor and noticed all the high side sliders were on 100 and said "Oh shit thats gonna look Fugly ugly".

Also found I have an extra S in the destination path... should be

<OutputPath>meshes\actors\character\character assets</OutputPath>

instead I had

<OutputPath>meshes\actors\characters\character assets</OutputPath>

This should fix it....

UnifiedUNPHDTALPHA.xml

Again that xml goes in the Bodyslide/SliderSets/ folder...

To tired to fix the rar right now... shouldn't have taken that advil pm....

I am probably just talking out of my a** based on one lesson I got from blabba on the Deformation thread on why UNP shoulder/elbow deform so poorly during pose/animation while DreamGirl does not.   I've read the reason is that DG has superior topology so blabba explained to me why that is despite DG has far fewer vertices.  I thought if you are working with both DG and UNP maybe you can bring to UNP what DG has that's so special but that might not be what you are working on.

Here is the discussion, start with post #102:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/page-6?do=findComment&comment=985401

I am probably just talking out of my a** based on one lesson I got from blabba on the Deformation thread on why UNP shoulder/elbow deform so poorly during pose/animation while DreamGirl does not.   I've read the reason is that DG has superior topology so blabba explained to me why that is despite DG has far fewer vertices.  I thought if you are working with both DG and UNP maybe you can bring to UNP what DG has that's so special but that might not be what you are working on.

Here is the discussion, start with post #102:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/page-6?do=findComment&comment=985401

Okay kis method is

Bone location in the skeleton along with bone rotation location (if you look at the bones in Outfit Studio the ones that end with "Twist").

Some Examples:

If the rotation joint "NPC L Upperarm Twist 2 (LUt2)" or Elbow - if it is painted to high, then the arm will bend above the elbow.... which will look funny.

If the rotation joint "NPC L Upperarm Twist 1 (LUt1)" or shoulder - if it is painted to low, then the arm will bend bellow the shoulder in part of the upper arm, leaving a funny bend and making the character look like they are wearing shoulder pads.

And I had Cell do a look at the weight paintings on the 2 base bodies I'm planning on using as the start point for this Project.

And after I've had some sleep, and time to look at the xml file and figure out what I missed in Alpha 1.

Let there be an Alpha 2 test.

Alpha test 2.rar

You'll want to set it to preset "Unified Start" which will set the low side to UNP Low 100 and the high side to UNP High to 100.

Do not use more then 1 slider per side as that will create something very very very ugly.

If the testing turns out okay then I'll revise the names of the bsd files and base body then create the 4 bodies from the original (tbbp removing the belly bone, bbp further removing the butt bones, and no bounce removing the breast bones)...

So yeah play with Alpha test 2 and let me know what you think.

Oh and it should put the bodies in the correct location this time (crosses fingers).

Test 3... now with Presets

Alpha test 3.rar

Archived