Animation complete!

FalloutBoy2

I have completed the final phase! It looks exactly like it had been picturing in my head. I am really happy with the whole thing. I'm going to do a video capture of it in game. Will probably post that tomorrow.

At this point I hope rydin or anyone else is willing to add it to their mod for people to enjoy. Or even just use it to replace one of the existing FemaleSolo series.

I am sorry guys, but... I simply just do not know how to add these animations to the game... like i have all the sexlab and other adult mods, but i just know how to add adult mods, i dont know how to add single animations by themselves into the game, can anyone tell me how??

YOu need a mod and scripts. I'll be adding it to my mod *in signature* so just hold out a bit*

I just uploaded a movie showing the entire sequence in game.

Standing masturbation? I'm not sure what that would look like. I can't picture a woman getting herself off while standing up and not leaning against anything. Even sitting looks odd if she can't lean back against something. I had some trouble getting phase 1 to look right because of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to inform you, I took your suggestion to add the following to FNIS:

+ -a FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5.hkx

Unfortunately it doesn't seem reliable as when doing some testing, the last aniamtion generally doesn't play as the play just stands up. If I reverse the scene and move it forward iwth the SexLab hotkeys I can see the final aniamtion but not if I let it naturally run it's course. It's about.... 80% of the time when I tested (I kept checking the code that I got it right, LOL). I may need to take out -a and keep the timer for the last stage.

I'm leaving it in for now to see if other people to test and report it as I have added it on another animation as well that requires it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I have a problem with some animation when I read the program generator FNIS

>> Warning: AnimationList found in "Animations \ Dayelyte", but no Behavior Corresponding file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. <<

someone could help me fix this

Thank ;)

I have a problem with some animation when I read the program generator FNIS
>> Warning: AnimationList found in "Animations \ Dayelyte", but no Behavior Corresponding file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. <<
someone could help me fix this
Thank ;)

Go here its already in one pack

www.loverslab.com/files/file/1488-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

• 9 months later...

Archived