Animation complete!

FalloutBoy2

I have completed my first animation series.  I used UNPB at 100% weight as my test model. There may be minor clipping issues if you run it with other bodies.

Female Solo, 5 phases:

(The last phase is not supposed to loop.)

post-69518-0-45894400-1416380622_thumb.gif

post-69518-0-92915700-1415677691_thumb.gif

post-69518-0-58706200-1416030209_thumb.gif

post-69518-0-83018900-1415995851_thumb.gif

post-69518-0-31713900-1416727552_thumb.gif

Here is a movie of the whole sequence:

FB_FemaleSolo_movie.rar

Here are the hkx files:

FB_Female_Solo.rar

And I believe this is how the animation event should be defined if you were to add it to your animation mod.

s FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S1 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S1.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S2 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S2.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S3 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S3.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S4 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S4.hkx
+ -a FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5.hkx

Please use it and have fun! Thank you for the support and if you find any problems with it, let me know.

I updated my post with a new version. Twice as long as long as the previous one, 160 frames. I reduced the kicking from the left leg and gave the pelvis some subtle rocking. I animated the head which might be a little exaggerated, but I think it's hot. Also I adjusted the finger thrusting cycle to be 1 frame ahead of the body rocking, which makes a big difference I think (2 frames was too much).

I'm going to work on a modified version to serve as the next stage.

I updated my post with a new version. Twice as long as long as the previous one, 160 frames. I reduced the kicking from the left leg and gave the pelvis some subtle rocking. I animated the head which might be a little exaggerated, but I think it's hot. Also I adjusted the finger thrusting cycle to be 1 frame ahead of the body rocking, which makes a big difference I think (2 frames was too much).

I'm going to work on a modified version to serve as the next stage.

Nice work! I think the second one looks more better but that's my own opinion.

Sweet! A female masturbation animation with penetration instead of just rubbing the bean. :lol:

One animation I have yet to see and would like to, is a masturbation animation with a dildo or vibrator (maybe a Dwemer themed vibrator.. OR something that incorporates a soul gem, like DD, or some kind of world object like a Horker tusk).

Thanks for the comments. I updated the OP with the final version of my second loop. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I also learned how to create helper objects and link my IK targets to them. It made it much easier to animate the left hand on the moving leg. Fun stuff.

I am currently working on a pose for the next one. It's going to be intense. :)

Too similar frictions. Excessive movement of the chest. Looks unnatural. The impact energy is not transmitted by the human body instantly. It goes like a wave.

Try to view live video and look at the movement analyze them. Take yourself a pose and look as if you're moving. Critic himself. 

Too similar frictions. Excessive movement of the chest. Looks unnatural. The impact energy is not transmitted by the human body instantly. It goes like a wave.

Try to view live video and look at the movement analyze them. Take yourself a pose and look as if you're moving. Critic himself. 

Which one? Probably the middle one. I can fix it. 

EDIT: I adjusted the phase 3 loop. Reduced the back arching and gave the body more rocking motion. I fixed a couple minor hitches also.

Nice, very nice... I wish I could do animations... I've got all kinds of shit I would like to do... like playing with the soul gem plugs from DD, or the anal beads from Calpysis... or maybe a combination of both (that would be kinky... set stage 5 to pull the beads while shoving the plug in the front as deep as it could go... yep kinky).

Awesome work dude, would love to see that in-game, it looks really "intense". Do you plan to make this compatible with SexLab Framework? Adding new animations to it should be possible without too much hassle, other people already did that on several occasions.

Awesome work dude, would love to see that in-game, it looks really "intense". Do you plan to make this compatible with SexLab Framework? Adding new animations to it should be possible without too much hassle, other people already did that on several occasions.

I imagine Rydin will be packaging it into his non-sexlab animation pack once the anims are done.

I imagine Rydin will be packaging it into his non-sexlab animation pack once the anims are done.

I hope he does when I finish all the phases. In the meantime you can do the following:

* Download the ones I posted

* Rename them to "Bleagh_FemaleSolo_A1_S1", ... "Bleagh_FemaleSolo_A1_S5"

* Put them in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab" (backup the existing Bleagh animations"

* In game hold down your Sexlab Aroused hotkey and for 2 seconds and release it. Then it should start the animations.

I think theoretically SL is supposed to pick a FemaleSolo animation randomly and there are 2 to pick from, but for some reason every time I test it picks Bleagh. If I were going to replace something permanently, I would much rather keep Bleagh and replace the terrible AP_FemaleSolo.

If you just want do a quick test, rename any one of them mt_idle and put it in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female" (backup the existing mt_idle). This is how I test them usually. I made a new game save file that loads fast for easy testing.

I never heard of Rydin's mod before, but I just checked it out and it looks very promising, I'm always in for new quality animations, so thanks for the pointer!

@FalloutBoy2: Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot :)

I put the three animations into my mod as just a test (I haven't released it in 1.3) and it looks good! I'm really impressed! I think I'll be coming to you when I get the change to start animating for any hints/tips/guides. I look forward to adding the finished product when you're done!

how do i get these to work in game? ive put them where the other files from other poses are, but they dont play when the char masturbates

You need to OVERWRITE files to make them play. Simply adding a HKX to your animation folders will not make the animation play as it needs a mod and scripts to play them. Read this post for information on overriding animations (I would advise backuping up anything you rename and overwrite) or simply wait until it's finished and I'll pack it into my mod.

If you overwrite you will possible have allignment issues with animations that include more than one actor. I dont think that that would be a problem with mastrubation animations thought. Just keep it in mind. Best to learn how to manually add them .

Any ETA for phases 1 and 5?  :shy:

I'm working on phase 1 right now and I am reaching the limits of my ability. So I'm going to scale back from what I was trying to do. Should be done in a day or two. I might post the work in progress later after I rework it a little. I already know what I'm going to do for phase 5 so that one shouldn't take long.

Archived