[WIP] Tentacle Parasite

DixiePig

@friskychicken

You could try this make a copy of the _0 and _1 tentacle body nifs and place them into your players body folder move or make a folder in there and place your players body files into it so that you can re add them back when you want to then change name the _0 _1 tentacle body nifs to your players nif names. In game when nude your player will be wearing the tentacle armor when you put a armor/clothing on it will disappear and reappear when you remove the armor/clothing.

@friskychicken

You could try this make a copy of the _0 and _1 tentacle body nifs and place them into your players body folder move or make a folder in there and place your players body files into it so that you can re add them back when you want to then change name the _0 _1 tentacle body nifs to your players nif names. In game when nude your player will be wearing the tentacle armor when you put a armor/clothing on it will disappear and reappear when you remove the armor/clothing.

Thats not a bad idea, never really thought to do that. Though, I'd like to still be able to wear this, and armor at the same time. I'm trying to get a work around for that.

UPDATE: Imminent release of CBBE version.

Actually it's right here

I'm getting the same issue described before. Looks fine at 0 and 1.0 weight, but in between it's messed up.

P.S. I like the 'alternate' version better ;)

looks pretty good I did notice a few spots that the tentacles seem to be clipping a bit the little one on the shoulder and the one on the back and right in between the breasts the mesh for the tentacles seems to be broken you can really see it when the breast bounce a little bit. Other then that it looks really good.

So here is my result:

It seems that the HDT Physics Extension is making a mess of Test Girl's boobs.

In case it matters, here is the load order. Notice that CBBE is missing from the plugins list; MO has been giving me trouble with non-inclusion of some files in the plugins list. They appear to be active in the master list, but not in the plugins list.

Skyrim.esm

CRC: C665FD56

Update.esm

CRC: 75967E61

Add: C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

CRC: 194004C7

Version: 2.0.8a

Add: C.Acoustic, C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.ImageSpace, C.Light, C.Location, C.LTemplate, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, C.Water, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Sound, Stats

Dawnguard.esm

CRC: BF595F21

Add: C.Location, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

CRC: 978D216D

Version: 2.0.8

Add: C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats

HearthFires.esm

CRC: 175CA5DD

Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

CRC: 6D0E4588

Add: C.Climate, C.Location, C.Owner, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound

Dragonborn.esm

CRC: 1406C30C

Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent, Names

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

CRC: 7BD54BF8

Add: C.Climate, C.Encounter, C.Location, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound, Stats

RaceCompatibility.esm

CRC: D0528810

hdtHighHeel.esm

CRC: 95D50087

HighResTexturePack01.esp

CRC: D596F02A

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Sextreme Pinups.esp

CRC: E0970D1E

AradiaBikini.esp

CRC: 9F64C7D7

Brows.esp

CRC: 767A76B7

Version: 30411

BlackEmpire_1.0.esp

CRC: F5B6F5D8

MyChest_3.0.esp

CRC: D119CAAD

DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp

CRC: 6747C29A

Note: Make sure you have not switched DoF off in your ini file. If you don't see any effect, open you Skyrimprefs.ini and look for "bDoDepthOfField". Make sure it is set to 1.

Jump200.esp

CRC: 5DCAC996

Sextreme_HCR.esp

CRC: 3B8D6D78

Pretty Combat Idles.esp

CRC: A6E01BC7

Pretty Female Idles.esp

CRC: 1A61C173

Pretty Poses And Animations.esp

CRC: D5205365

ProperWeaponScale.esp

CRC: 51FC22F6

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

CRC: 4A751DD1

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

CRC: 67F00C2F

RaceMenu.esp

CRC: 2765B7D0

SOSRaceMenu.esp

CRC: 477B7BAA

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

CRC: 8A8A009F

Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.

Sextreme-All.esp

CRC: D42FF360

BackYardCrafting_2.1.esp

CRC: 2493950D

Sextreme-BND_Series.esp

CRC: 5D0C0D5A

Sextreme-DEV_Series.esp

CRC: 3B4BEA41

The Ningheim.esp

CRC: 8052A065

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

CRC: 910FBBF3

Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.

tentacleArmor.esp

CRC: B0A555FC

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

CRC: 3A1B4F20

Version: 2.4.1

Add: C.Location

Okay these results are WEIRD. I didn't expect to come across that scaling problem again, and the HDT was working fine... I suspect that I may have uploaded the wrong version, but there's no way to test or even look at it with my current set up.

I won't be able to get this working until I unite and reforge the scattered pieces of my PC, which will probably be some time around March. However, if anyone feels they can't wait that long I have updated the resource files. If you're familiar with getting armor from Blender to Skyrim you could get something that ought to work.

Heh. Poop happens :P

DixiePig should totally put all links and everything on the first post so we don't have to browse through all the pages.

As helpful as you guys have been (very helpful, thanks), I would prefer that the only easily accessed files are the official releases. I remember the confusion that arose from releasing test files the first time.

@as123sas

Well better start learning how to animate mesh also changing the texture color can be done yourself easily with any thing like gimp2 or paint-net with .dds plugin and even photoshop except photoshop isn't free the other 2 are free to use. The author textured it the way that they wanted it to look if you want it to look different then you change the color to what you want it to look like.

@friskychicken

Well to do something like that where you wear 2 things at one time the armor/outfit would have to be molded to the form of the tentacle armor or you will get major clipping from the tentacles clipping through the armor and it would also need enough of a gap between the two so that if the body jiggles tentacle armor under the armor/outfit doesn't clip through. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oksies sooooo everyone brace for some serious X Files stuff!

I was just working on some outfits and I ran into some silly weight slider problems too! I did a little googling and I eventually solved the problem in the WEIRDEST way possible!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/823546-custom-armor-unaffected-by-weight-slider-rest-of-body-is/?p=7623117

I can't believe it actually works! I made a copy of my meshes folder, reassigned all my ArmourAddons to the meshes inside the copy folder, saved, closed CK, loaded up the plugin again, assigned the AA back to the meshes in the original location, saved and suddenly the weight slider started working!

So you basically cannot change anything about your files while CK is open. If you want to modify things you need to close it first.

Like... oh gosh... You wot Bethesda?

Why is everything about Skyrim so broken and illogical? It makes no sense! My brain. It hurts!

• 3 weeks later...

I converted the CBBE one to 7 BASE with Gerra6's clothing converter it's not perfect but it's good enough for me. If you want to try to convert it you can find the clothing converter here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

Why post about this if you're not going to share it or least a picture >.>

I haven't had that much success with the clothing converter to be honest, maybe user error, dunno, but i've tried a couple different armors a few times.

@hentaijin

Because I already did *post* pictures of the conversion they are a page back. The problem with CBBE to something like UNP is that they do not have matching UV maps so you can't use the UV map search when making a lattice and since a CBBE body is  still a CBBE after a conversion you have to replace the CBBE body with the body that you converted it to because it will still have those nasty hip and breast marks. Conversions with the clothing converter work best if they both have matching UV maps.

For this one since it has smooshed breasts you can't use the body in the tentacle armor as the template body or the converter will pop those dents out when you try to convert the armor to the 7BASE body. So what I did instead was to use the body from the tentacle armor for the to file and used the 7BASE body as from and target file and converted the 7BASE body to the CBBE template form then took and pasted the armor from the original CBBE nif into the 7BASE nif. There are a few minor flaws but that is to be expected when converting things that have different UV maps. I usually try not do any CBBE to UNP conversions unless certain areas are covered up like the breast so you can't see the nipple imperfections.

This is the conversion that I did for the 7BASE there are some problem areas but those were already present in the mesh before the conversion and as I said the body is not perfect. There is only one body size all you have to do is make a copy of the monster_0.nif and change the 0 to a 1. Make sure to make a back up of your files just in case you want to change it back. The 7BASE body is TBBP and also has belly node. monster_0.nif

this mod looks rlly amazing, are there any plans for a male version of it? i would rlly want to see that :D

I feel like I should make a male version. I'll give it a shot if I succeed with CBBE. Which male body replacer do you recommend for reaching the most players?

this mod looks rlly amazing, are there any plans for a male version of it? i would rlly want to see that :D

I feel like I should make a male version. I'll give it a shot if I succeed with CBBE. Which male body replacer do you recommend for reaching the most players?

idk, i use SoS, but some ppl use better males etc, im pretty sure SoS is pretty common, but i cant say 100%

Archived