Best H Cup + Body Mod for Skyrim

CrisG9

• 4 months later...

so that mod you mentioned ADDS sliders? i had wondered if any did... that might b nice to try. i get tired of clicking on each NPC i run into.

Eh.. BodySlide is a self contained (No installation required)' date=' external program used to generate femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. I don't suggest using it while Skryim is running. The program looks like this:

General run down of what everything does:

[b']Outfit/Body dropdown menu[/b] - Chose what type of body you want. Caliente Body, Caliente Vanilla (modified stock body, nude), Caliente Body BBB (It bounces, requires CHSBHC skeleton), Caliente Never Nude, and Caleinte Vanilla Never Nude.

Preset - A list of presets for the sliders, useful for quickly getting a particular body.

Low Weight - All of the sliders under this are used to generate the femalebody_0.nif. Click "Preview Small" to see a preview of the body. If you keep the preview image open while manipulating the sliders, the image will update in real time.

High Weight - Same as Low Weight, but for femalebody_1.nif. "Preview Big" is similar to "Preview Small".

Create Bodies - create both femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and installs it to the proper place inside your Skryrim Directory

To get a body that remains "static", while having variable sized breasts, set the Low Weight sliders (Butt, ButSmall, Waist, Legs, Arm, and ShoulderWidth) to what you prefer. Use those same settings for the same High Weight sliders. After that, mess with the breast and nipple sliders. For the largest possible breast size, the sliders Breasts, BreastsSmall, BreastsSH, and BreastsSSH all have to be set to 100%. For the smallest possible size, those same sliders have to be set to 0%.

Whatever body you use is going to be your base body, and it will affect ALL females in games - Player Character, Non Player Characters, and even the beast races. If you don't want super stacked khajiit or Argonians, try looking into dreamtourist's Body by Race Mod (I don't use it, and I don't keep up with it, so I know almost nothing about it). If you don't want top heavy old women, setnpcweight 0 is the easiest way to go. Alternatives include learning to use the CK, or the NPC Editor (I remember there being a box where the weight can be set).

Thank you so much for this. I have been considering "Bodyslide" for the past few nights, but I've been intimidated by the in-depth developer instructions. Your instructions make it easy to understand and implement the changes I'm looking for. Thank you so much for making it simple enough for a kid to understand.

Archived