Best H Cup + Body Mod for Skyrim

CrisG9

Can anyone help a noobie which is me with Skyrim find the best H Cup or larger body mod? i dont want a giant butt with it, just normal, and decent skin but the shape is the most important. CBEE looks to not focus so much on the bust as elsewhere...and i was not sure what people were using yet.

thanks for any help on this, i can manual in stall or use the installer, have done that all before but need guidance as the mods are coming out thick and fast and I hoped for some help before installing.

thanks

If you want ridiculously gigantic tits with a small ass Calientes body with the Bodyslider would probably be your best bet.

This is the max size you can get with bodyslider (Super Silly Huge):

3nJMc.jpg

That's massively bigger than an H...

That's massively bigger than an H...

Can anyone help a noobie which is me with Skyrim find the best H Cup or larger body mod? i dont want a giant butt with it' date=' just normal, and decent skin but the shape is the most important. CBEE looks to not focus so much on the bust as elsewhere...and i was not sure what people were using yet. [/quote']

Lrn2read

OK another question first:

do i need CBEE to run CHSBHC mod? it was unclear..i thought that CHSBHC was a complete body replacer but i see people refer to both in mods as being their source.

hehe, thanks i got that body installed already, from all that i looked at it looked the best for what i hope to achieve. I dont mind massive at all in fact i welcome it, i used K in Oblivon and New Manga and so this will be fun to learn new things here.

thanks Teals03 i will try out your body too, once i get fatther in the game, i just started and need to get my feet on the ground. thanks so much for the help and suggestoins.

Do you guys know if it is ok to use the CBBE textures with the CHSBHC BODY? i was not sure what textures came with CHBBHC...thansk

OK another question first:

do i need CBEE to run CHSBHC mod? it was unclear..i thought that CHSBHC was a complete body replacer but i see people refer to both in mods as being their source.

~snip~

Do you guys know if it is ok to use the CBBE textures with the CHSBHC BODY? i was not sure what textures came with CHBBHC...thansk

Despite originally being based off of CBBE, CHSBHC does not require CBBE. If you want BB with CBBE, you'll need to install CHSBHC, and then use the bodyslide function Caliente packed with his CBBEv3 body.

As far as textures are concerned, CBBEv2 textures should work with the CHSBHC body. Some might say differently, but I haven't had much trouble when using the CHSBHC body with CBBEv2 textures. Just wish I could use CBBEv2 textures with CBBEv3 body. Had some tattoos I actually liked.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666#content

there you go.

is there a mod that gives us sliders for body parts for NPCs? i have the NPC editor but i am not sure if it offers that option as I just installed it and havent experimented much yet. I was not sure of the body mods change the NPC bodies as well as the PC body..... if so then i can use a preset body that I know of and like, but was not sure about that either. thanks for help on this, you guys are all very great!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666#content

there you go.

is there a mod that gives us sliders for body parts for NPCs? i have the NPC editor but i am not sure if it offers that option as I just installed it and havent experimented much yet. I was not sure of the body mods change the NPC bodies as well as the PC body..... if so then i can use a preset body that I know of and like' date=' but was not sure about that either. thanks for help on this, you guys are all very great!

[/quote']

NPCs use the same weight slider as player characters. Whatever you set the minimum and maximum size to be in Bodyslide will also affect the minimum and maximum size of NPCs.

i was afraid it might make them look fat if i pushed it to the large side. thanks for that post.

and the NPC editor is great but it does not edit body, just face, hair and skills and equipment. It is a great help to, and is being improved all the time. I will keep experimenting with the body mods.

From the results I am getting with a few clothing mods, it looks as though the mesh built in to the clothing and armor is the final sizing factor, despite your selections in the body slider. I wish I could turn a few of them down a few notches, but I know that is a lot of extra work for the coders just for a few people like myself. I keep telling myself be happy with what you get. So when you go shopping for BBP armor and clothing, the selections right now, are mostly large to humongous.

The body built into the mesh will always override any Bodyslide or in-game weight settings. For example, if an armor is only built for the smallest weight, mesh_0 and mesh_1 are both the thinnest body, then even a max weight character will have a thin body.

This is good and bad. It's good because it allows for far more character customization than previous games, but it also doubles the work load for anybody making new clothing and armor.

and the NPC editor is great but it does not edit body' date=' just face, hair and skills and equipment. It is a great help to, and is being improved all the time. I will keep experimenting with the body mods.

[/quote']

You can edit NPC weight using the console.

Click an NPC with the console open, then type setnpcweight <0-100>

"Weight" is actually misleading. In an unmodded Skyrim, the "weight" slider controls how stocky/buff each character is. You'll never see a fat character, unless you use a custom body. Depending on the type of body mod you use, the weight slider can change just the bust.

Let's use one of my characters as an example (using Teals03 TSAG):

post-16260-13597873283596_thumb.jpg

Now, if the attached image is showing properly, the left most body has the weight slighter set to 0, and the right set to 100. If you go to skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets, there should be two .nif files: femalebody_0.nif, and femalebody_1.nif. femalebody_0.nif is the minimum (0) weight while femalebody_1.nif is the maximum (100).

Armor and clothing works the same basic way. bladesarmorf_0.nif is the female Blades Armor at 0 weight. Using the same character now with Blade armor (conversion also by Teals03):

post-16260-13597873306789_thumb.jpg

bladesarmorf_0.nif is the female Blades Armor at 0 weight, and bladesarmorf_1.nif is the maximum at 100.

I have to strongly suggest Caliente's BodySlide tool for those people that want to have more control over how their naked females look in game. It shouldn't take long to figure out how to use it.

---

Off topic, but right after I finished taking those screenshots, I found my taller than average Lydia and Dave the Dragon having a rather intensive staring contest.

post-16260-13597873307388_thumb.jpg

Thanks Thor, that helps a lot, i did try the weight slider and it worked fine ..so i will rely on that for now.

here is what the weight adding did:

addingweighttonpc.jpg

so that mod you mentioned ADDS sliders? i had wondered if any did... that might b nice to try. i get tired of clicking on each NPC i run into.

If i use Callente's Body and body slide exe..can we install it with the Nexus Mod manager or do we have to install by hand?

so that mod you mentioned ADDS sliders? i had wondered if any did... that might b nice to try. i get tired of clicking on each NPC i run into.

Eh.. BodySlide is a self contained (No installation required)' date=' external program used to generate femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. I don't suggest using it while Skryim is running. The program looks like this:

post-16260-13597873321278_thumb.png

General run down of what everything does:

Outfit/Body dropdown menu - Chose what type of body you want. Caliente Body, Caliente Vanilla (modified stock body, nude), Caliente Body BBB (It bounces, requires CHSBHC skeleton), Caliente Never Nude, and Caleinte Vanilla Never Nude.

Preset - A list of presets for the sliders, useful for quickly getting a particular body.

Low Weight - All of the sliders under this are used to generate the femalebody_0.nif. Click "Preview Small" to see a preview of the body. If you keep the preview image open while manipulating the sliders, the image will update in real time.

High Weight - Same as Low Weight, but for femalebody_1.nif. "Preview Big" is similar to "Preview Small".

Create Bodies - create both femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and installs it to the proper place inside your Skryrim Directory

To get a body that remains "static", while having variable sized breasts, set the Low Weight sliders (Butt, ButSmall, Waist, Legs, Arm, and ShoulderWidth) to what you prefer. Use those same settings for the same High Weight sliders. After that, mess with the breast and nipple sliders. For the largest possible breast size, the sliders Breasts, BreastsSmall, BreastsSH, and BreastsSSH all have to be set to 100%. For the smallest possible size, those same sliders have to be set to 0%.

Whatever body you use is going to be your base body, and it will affect ALL females in games - Player Character, Non Player Characters, and even the beast races. If you don't want super stacked khajiit or Argonians, try looking into dreamtourist's Body by Race Mod (I don't use it, and I don't keep up with it, so I know almost nothing about it). If you don't want top heavy old women, setnpcweight 0 is the easiest way to go. Alternatives include learning to use the CK, or the NPC Editor (I remember there being a box where the weight can be set).

I am in classes studying the CK now, and I have the NPC editor installed but it has no effect on Weight yet i dont think.

thanks for that great description. I have all the relevant mods for the Body slider loaded up just not activated yet. I will give it all a try as it sounds like the best system so far...and i dont mind top heavy old women or beasts...that is no problem :) thanks again!!!

OK i am going to try it out, the Body slider exe works great, what a wonderful mod.

Can we ALSO use the NPC weight adjuster once we are in the game on top of this? I expect we can..may try that too for extra changes and variation. I may try to make a BAT file that will make random NPCs.

that is an amazing picture btw, good one indeed.

Archived