Suggestion for Estrus Chaurus

Thelargir

i mean something perhaps when you get raped and become an inqubater for the eggs when the animation ends you get equipped with the living harness to help keep the eggs in and ensure their safety until they hatch at which point your re incubated by the harness repeating this until the player finds away to remove the harness and destroy the eggs still inside yourself.

maby adding things like sudden blackouts, lose of energy and lowering of stats to go with it.

• 3 months later...

Might be something for SkyrimLL's SD+ Kerrigan addon :heart:

I haven't heard of that! Please elaborate :D

SkyrimLL wrote a few times in the SD+ thread that he plans to release an addon where you can become falmer queen, inspired by Kerrigan from Starcraft. But there is no ETA :)

Somehow those larvas inspire me. What about a dead corpse trap?

For example if you kill a giant there is a chance he was infected with spiders or chauri, and if you loot the body it explodes and spawns a dozen or so chauri or spiders which you have to fight then. Would be a cool surprise :D

Archived