Looking for good body mods, help?

FantaFree

Rightio, looking for a new body mod. One for female (somewhat exaggerated) hourglass figure, that supports physics. I also need a new skeleton that fits, and can also support new idle animations and body animations.

I'm also looking for two kinds of male bodys. Theres one out there thats still in dev, by the guy who made SoS. Been seeing a lot of argonians use it. Also looking for a mod that makes a male player look "girly" or cute. Femboy would be the proper term if you know what I mean.

With the femboy thing I can't really help you, but you definitely should grab Bodyslide with the HDT body addon in order to get the best body for you that is possible. Also, I guess the XP32 skeleton still is the best out there.

Whats bodyslide and where can I find it? If I recall, HDT is a physics script mod, yes? and I thought XP32 does not support physics?

UNPB, XPMSE Skeleton.

I use CBBE (I use a Bodyslide made CBBE-HDT Body) Myself, but the Skill of the Mod Makers and Retexturers that support the UNP variants is better than what is available for CBBE.

Many of the hdtPhysicsExtension enabled collision effects do not look right without an (IMO) overly proportioned Female Body.

HDT is unfortunately used to describe the High Heels lifting effects, and the Havok Engine created bounce for Clothing, Armor, Hair, Breats and Buttox :(

Both Effects can be used in the Game and are made by HydrogenSays, She is a Genius.

UNPB, XPMSE Skeleton.

I use CBBE (I use a Bodyslide made CBBE-HDT Body) Myself, but the Skill of the Mod Makers and Retexturers that support the UNP variants is better than what is available for CBBE.

Many of the hdtPhysicsExtension enabled collision effects do not look right without an (IMO) overly proportioned Female Body.

HDT is unfortunately used to describe the High Heels lifting effects, and the Havok Engine created bounce for Clothing, Armor, Hair, Breats and Buttox :(

Both Effects can be used in the Game and are made by HydrogenSays, She is a Genius.

So UNP blessed body, with XP32 Max skeleton extended from LL, and HDT physics extension from nexus?

These three will get me a decent "bouncy" body?

Bonus points to anyone who can point me to a nice muscle female body mod/texture for my orc-punch-face build.

I played a character that I modeled after the comic character She-Hulk. And she looked pretty badass. Here are the body and textures I used.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53989/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24318/?(the Barbarian textures here)

I also used those textures on the 7B Bombshell body so it was easier to find clothing.

Bonus points to anyone who can point me to a nice muscle female body mod/texture for my orc-punch-face build.

I played a character that I modeled after the comic character She-Hulk. And she looked pretty badass. Here are the body and textures I used.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53989/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24318/?(the Barbarian textures here)

I also used those textures on the 7B Bombshell body so it was easier to find clothing.

Bonus points acquired.

The mod you referred to for the male body is SAM, and its available at Hall of Torque here;

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8263.0

it may not give you a femboy shape, but it does give you an extraordinarily customize-able body. 

I also may be biased, I helped to make it ^_^

haha. Tis exactly what I was looking for, for my fist-to-face argonian. I actually found it earlier today, but thanks for the link too! I didn't even know there was a big belly version!

Welp, now I just need a cute, not-a-pedo-looking, femboy for my mage.

• 2 weeks later...

I started working on my own femboy replacer (replacing guys, naturally), but am currently stymied by heads:

post-173801-0-50134200-1416276608_thumb.png

The vanilla head doesn't have a garbled face, and after applying this retexture it actually didn't look that bad... but its neck is like a mountain, and absolutely doesn't match up:

post-173801-0-86327800-1416278533_thumb.png

Once I get this working, "all" that remains is clothing and armor replacers.

EDIT: Someone out there will probably eventually wonder, "what did you do to get this?"

Well, technically, it's just a really flat-chested female with a dick added, but as long as you're not looking directly up from underneath, it shouldn't be noticeable, and if it becomes a problem, the offending orifice can be edited out of the texture file.

Method:

• Place a set of sufficiently flat-chested female body meshes in "${mod}/meshes/actors/character/character assets/" named as male meshes
  • Place B3lisario's schlong-for-females meshes in "${mod}/meshes/actors/characters/character assets/SOS/${schlong}/" named as "malegenitals_*.nif" instead of "malegenitalsf_*.nif"
  • Plop a set of XPMSE female skeleton in "${mod}/meshes/actors/character/character assets/" named as the male meshes
  • Place a set of appropriate female body textures in "${mod}/textures/actors/character/male/" named as male textures
In addition, install:And, uh, it might conceivably depend on a few other things I have installed. I'm not sure.

My attempt at face shenanigans consisted of:

• Plopping a different headmesh in for males, along with the corresponding .tri file
  • Overriding the beard meshes with empty meshes

Archived