Robton's ancient UNPB and 7B conversions

You are amazing. Thank you for these conversions! Are you by chance doing requests? c:

Thanks, unfortunately not until I'm done with my current projects and put up my website. But you are still more than welcome to post your requests anyway :D

Oh, it's no problem at all! Please take your time. You are the best, thank you so much!

My request is an armor from JackGa, it's originally from Magna Carta (the game artist (Hyung Tae Kim) is the same person who designed Blade and Soul outfits). It's called Zephie. I'm not sure what body type it currently is, though. Here it is. :)

EDIT: Whoops! I forgot to state what body type I prefer. I use UNPB. Sorry about that!

Zephie.7z

I've had a short break from converting, but now I'm working on something new for my return. I'm not sure if it's going to be released standalone or if you would need the original mod yet, I'm still waiting for an answer from JackGa.

sjAxO4X.jpg

rHT3Lwr.jpg

FopyDfZ.jpg

Y0cAt3s.jpg

love your work! are you going to do your magic with this armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/? you have done a few of their armors already.

Possibly, if no one else does it first...

Ngabber did the UNPB Version, it's available on the mod page. RickerHK is about 85% done with the 7B version. So don't expect me to do them soon...

Yes, I have tried it out and sadly its not like your work it has rips and tears at different weights but still its a nice looking armor.

love your work! are you going to do your magic with this armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/? you have done a few of their armors already.

Possibly, if no one else does it first...

Ngabber did the UNPB Version, it's available on the mod page. RickerHK is about 85% done with the 7B version. So don't expect me to do them soon...

Yes, I have tried it out and sadly its not like your work it has rips and tears at different weights but still its a nice looking armor.
I have some free time next week, so I'll see what I can do.

Can you tell when you're done with the 7B(Ursine,Gweld) ?

I will :D
  • 3 weeks later...