Robton's ancient UNPB and 7B conversions

Here's  little "report' post.

I know I have already pointed it to you in an other topic, but I have a bit more infos about the necromancer outfit clipping wich happens between the stockings and the dress.

On a UNPB body, the clipping appears when the weight of your character is bigger then 0.3.

Wich should mean that the file who should be tweaked is the "armor_name_1.nif"  and I think that the dress file should be the one tweaked because the stockings/fishnet follow the weight slider perfectly from 0 to 1.

Then, playing a bit more with the gwelda armours, I noticed some minor clipping on the left vampire and witch gloves while casting spells.

lJDpDhJ.jpg

I tested it with the 0 ;0.3 ;0.5; 0.6; 1 weight sliders and it is always there, sometimes more or less visible.

It's not to big of a deal but since those armors are made for a magic playtrough, it can quickly bother you since you spend most of your time casting spells.

As for the Huntress, I didn't spot any problem but I need to test it a bit more since I didn't check all of the armor parts.

I hope it will help you and I'll let you know when I'll find other lttle bugs on your awesome conversions ;)

EDIT:

Just adding a picure of the clipping from the necromancer dress.

If anyone who use a UNPB body could confirm this also happens to their character, just to be sure I'm not an isolated case :P

swMOZbC.jpg

Here's  little "report' post.

I know I have already pointed it to you in an other topic, but I have a bit more infos about the necromancer outfit clipping wich happens between the stockings and the dress.

On a UNPB body, the clipping appears when the weight of your character is bigger then 0.3.

Wich should mean that the file who should be tweaked is the "armor_name_1.nif"  and I think that the dress file should be the one tweaked because the stockings/fishnet follow the weight slider perfectly from 0 to 1.

Then, playing a bit more with the gwelda armours, I noticed some minor clipping on the left vampire and witch gloves while casting spells.

lJDpDhJ.jpg

I tested it with the 0 ;0.3 ;0.5; 0.6; 1 weight sliders and it is always there, sometimes more or less visible.

It's not to big of a deal but since those armors are made for a magic playtrough, it can quickly bother you since you spend most of your time casting spells.

As for the Huntress, I didn't spot any problem but I need to test it a bit more since I didn't check all of the armor parts.

I hope it will help you and I'll let you know when I'll find other lttle bugs on your awesome conversions ;)

EDIT:

Just adding a picure of the clipping from the necromancer dress.

If anyone who use a UNPB body could confirm this also happens to their character, just to be sure I'm not an isolated case :P

swMOZbC.jpg

I haven't touched the 1st person files, so that's a problem with the original mod.

And I will look into the issue with the ass and stockings. 

It would be nice I you convert this Dream Girl to UNPB. 

Bobs Armory Dream Girl Edition

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44808/?

and also

Salome Dress by Chupy

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-90.html

Thanks

I don't take requests atm. At least until I'm finished with Nsk's armors...

When I use the stocking of the Necromancer Outfit in other armor, it does not fit very well, is conflicting with the ass and when I go in sneak mode, it almost disappears, it is happening to somebody else? I use the UNPB body

The body your character has is basically determined by the item worn in the body slot. So if you're wearing a dress made for UNPB BBP then that's the body type your character now has, even if your installed body is slightly different.

For example, if I wear the necromancer stockings alone my Sif's bum jiggles through the back of them because I use UNPB 2.5g TBBP, and the stockings don't support the bum jiggle. But if I put the matching dress on, the stockings fit, and no bum jiggle at all. Wearing a main armour piece that supports bum jiggle with the stockings will mean they don't fit right any more.

So whichever item you're wearing in the body slot (32) is probably fitted for a different specific UNPB variation than Robton's conversion, and that's likely why the stockings don't seem to fit.

When I use the stocking of the Necromancer Outfit in other armor, it does not fit very well, is conflicting with the ass and when I go in sneak mode, it almost disappears, it is happening to somebody else? I use the UNPB body

The body your character has is basically determined by the item worn in the body slot. So if you're wearing a dress made for UNPB BBP then that's the body type your character now has, even if your installed body is slightly different.

For example, if I wear the necromancer stockings alone my Sif's bum jiggles through the back of them because I use UNPB 2.5g TBBP, and the stockings don't support the bum jiggle. But if I put the matching dress on, the stockings fit, and no bum jiggle at all. Wearing a main armour piece that supports bum jiggle with the stockings will mean they don't fit right any more.

So whichever item you're wearing in the body slot (32) is probably fitted for a different specific UNPB variation than Robton's conversion, and that's likely why the stockings don't seem to fit.

Thanks, this is exactly, I use UNPB TBBP body and stockings from necromancer outfit no have bum jiggle. Would be a good idea if they changed it

So i have to thank you for the Crimson Twilight UNPB conversion!
Thank you very much for that, i was hoping for one! The heavy armor section is so low in sight of the light armor.

And also thank you for the conversion of the Sotetta Necromancer outfit, can't wait to get the Tembtra Thief as well as UNPB :D

And i know you don't making requests now, but i would like to ask, if you could keep that one in mind for UNPB as well  :P  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57613/?

So i have to thank you for the Crimson Twilight UNPB conversion!

Thank you very much for that, i was hoping for one! The heavy armor section is so low in sight of the light armor.

And also thank you for the conversion of the Sotetta Necromancer outfit, can't wait to get the Tembtra Thief as well as UNPB :D

And i know you don't making requests now, but i would like to ask, if you could keep that one in mind for UNPB as well :Phttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57613/?

Thanks, glad you like it. And Tembtra Thief armor is already out in UNPB, but not by me. You'll find it on the mod page.

I'll try to keep that one in mind...

I just noticed the Gwelda Dawnguard Armor is using the wrong texture i think it is using the vampire texture

I thought I fixed that and reuploaded the file a day after I released it... I just checked the file which is currently linked to on my site, and the texture paths are right. Do you have the old one or is it something wrong with the new one?

Hi robton thnx for ur conversion both 7B and UNBP but when the new 7B conversion is coming!?!!? u know i've been waiting for ur conversion for soooo long man

Which one?
Tembtra Thief Armor , Gwelda Armor Pack , Ursine Armor Pack :)

Tembtra Thief Armor is already done by rickerHK

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60022/?

Ursine and Gwelda is coming as soon as I manage to fix their current weighting issues and clipping