{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I initiated a sex session with my follower and can't seem to toggle into the breast feeding animation.

My PC is male, follower is female.

The other animations seem to work. Haven't tried the AM sleeping one. Is there a way to trigger a specific animation to test it?

AND.... if the breast feeding one is somehow tagged FF... can we get it tagged MF?

There are at least 2 mods on LL dealing with milk. Folks really want another way to "be milked" other than the milking machine or milk harness. If the breast feeding animation can be MF, then this could be what they're looking for.

Thanks

Again the breastfeeding animation was intended for FF so it was originally tagged as that. I am working through the animations to add additional tags where appriopiate. I will need to look at breastfeeding again as if it doesn't play appropiately for MF then it will be left tagged as FF (ie, If they breastfeed each other, it's not going to really work as MF). Animations are originally made by what the animator enjoys and wants them for. I will consult with the animators.

If you want to test them, select your follower with the crosshair in game and press N (default shortcut for tagging with SexLab) and go into the SexLab menu and select ( beleive) Edit Animations (I know it's the second last option above Rebuild & Clean). Select the animation from the drop down list and select to play it.

EDIT: If you go to 3jou's page (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38317-3js-animations-update-3110/) and click the spoiler to show the breast feeding aniamtions, you can see the natural progression is the top actor is being breastfeed at first then in third scene it's suppose to switch. This is why it was originally tagged FF in the original FNIS pack. Only thing I can think of is switching the animations in stage 3 so the male goes from being on the top to the bottom. May look a bit odd in the scene change.

Another issue is there may be players who like the two females breastfeeding each other, and me changing it means they would loose out.

I initiated a sex session with my follower and can't seem to toggle into the breast feeding animation.

My PC is male, follower is female.

The other animations seem to work. Haven't tried the AM sleeping one. Is there a way to trigger a specific animation to test it?

AND.... if the breast feeding one is somehow tagged FF... can we get it tagged MF?

There are at least 2 mods on LL dealing with milk. Folks really want another way to "be milked" other than the milking machine or milk harness. If the breast feeding animation can be MF, then this could be what they're looking for.

Thanks

Again the breastfeeding animation was intended for FF so it was originally tagged as that. I am working through the animations to add additional tags where appriopiate. I will need to look at breastfeeding again as if it doesn't play appropiately for MF then it will be left tagged as FF (ie, If they breastfeed each other, it's not going to really work as MF). Animations are originally made by what the animator enjoys and wants them for. I will consult with the animators.

If you want to test them, select your follower with the crosshair in game and press N (default shortcut for tagging with SexLab) and go into the SexLab menu and select ( beleive) Edit Animations (I know it's the second last option above Rebuild & Clean). Select the animation from the drop down list and select to play it.

EDIT: If you go to 3jou's page (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38317-3js-animations-update-3110/) and click the spoiler to show the breast feeding aniamtions, you can see the natural progression is the top actor is being breastfeed at first then in third scene it's suppose to switch. This is why it was originally tagged FF in the original FNIS pack. Only thing I can think of is switching the animations in stage 3 so the male goes from being on the top to the bottom. May look a bit odd in the scene change.

Another issue is there may be players who like the two females breastfeeding each other, and me changing it means they would loose out.

OK, yeah I see what you mean. Perhaps we could get an abbreviated version of the same animation using just the first 2 stages and tagged as MF. If I ask 3jou about it and the animation is made, would you be willing to add it to the next package?

OK... followup on the above question...

Here is 3jou's answer:

: I'm not quite sure what you want from me  :) I didn't tag anything, it's just how it was supposed to be. You, or rydin, are free to change the tag to whatever you want.

So.... can you possibly reduce this to 2 stages (eliminating the 3rd stage) and tag it MF?

OH! And I don't mean that the current FF breastfeeding animation gets changed. I mean if you could ADD this as another animation. So the 3-stage FF one stays as it is and this new 2-stage one would be a separate animation.

Last night I fixed a lot of tagging issues and alignment errors. I have also added 4uDIK (I will refer to as DIK) animations too instead of a straight overwrite of AP as AP alignment doesn't match DIK's animations. Before I release the next update (which should be hopefully later after I finish work and do some extra work) I believe 3j has new animations and I need to split the breastfeeding to MF and FF which I know how I'm going to do. I will also update the description with a more detailed listing of the animations. I will take the mod out of BETA as the basic product works.

I've already adapted the AP scripts to the new 4uDIK animations. The alignment looks quite good ingame.

Here is like the script looks so far:

function APCowgirl(int id)
sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "AP Cowgirl"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=VaginalAnal)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_Cowgirl_A1_S1", 0, silent = true, openMouth = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_Cowgirl_A1_S2", 4)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_Cowgirl_A1_S3", 4)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_Cowgirl_A1_S4", 4)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_Cowgirl_A1_S5", 2)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_Cowgirl_A1_S6", 2)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_Cowgirl_A2_S1", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_Cowgirl_A2_S2", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_Cowgirl_A2_S2", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_Cowgirl_A2_S3", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_Cowgirl_A2_S4", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 2)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_Cowgirl_A2_S4", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 2)

Base.AddTag("AP")
Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Straight")
Base.AddTag("Cowgirl")
Base.AddTag("Dirty")
Base.AddTag("Vaginal")
Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

function APBedMissionary(int id)

Base.Name = "AP Bed Missionary"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_BedMissionary_A1_S1", -5, silent = true, openMouth = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_BedMissionary_A1_S2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_BedMissionary_A1_S3", 0, up = 2)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_BedMissionary_A1_S4", 0, up = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_BedMissionary_A1_S5", 0, up = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_BedMissionary_A1_S6", 0, up = 1)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_BedMissionary_A2_S1", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 5)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_BedMissionary_A2_S2", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 3)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_BedMissionary_A2_S3", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 3)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_BedMissionary_A2_S4", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 3)

Base.AddTag("AP")
Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Straight")
Base.AddTag("Missionary")
Base.AddTag("Vaginal")
Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

function APLegUp(int id)

Base.Name = "AP Leg Up Fuck"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_LegUp_A1_S1", 0, up = 7, silent = true, openMouth = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_LegUp_A1_S2", 0, up = 7.5)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_LegUp_A1_S3", 0, up = 7.5)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_LegUp_A1_S4", 0, up = 7.5)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_LegUp_A1_S5", 0, up = 7.5)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_LegUp_A2_S1", 0, up = 5, sos = 2)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_LegUp_A2_S2", 0, up = 5, sos = 3)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_LegUp_A2_S3", 0, up = 5, sos = 3)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_LegUp_A2_S4", 0, up = 5, sos = 3)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_LegUp_A2_S5", 0, up = 5, sos = 3)

Base.AddTag("AP")
Base.AddTag("Dirty")
Base.AddTag("Laying")
Base.AddTag("Aggressive")
Base.AddTAg("AggressiveDefault")
Base.AddTag("Vaginal")
Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

function APDoggyStyle(int id)

Base.Name = "AP DoggyStyle"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_DoggyStyle_A1_S1", 0, up = -1, silent = true, openMouth = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_DoggyStyle_A1_S2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_DoggyStyle_A1_S3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_DoggyStyle_A1_S4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "AP_DoggyStyle_A1_S5", 0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_HoldLegUp_A2_S1", 0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_HoldLegUp_A2_S2", 0, rotate = 180)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_HoldLegUp_A2_S2", 0, rotate = 180)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_HoldLegUp_A2_S3", 0, rotate = 180)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "AP_HoldLegUp_A2_S3", 0, rotate = 180)

Base.AddTag("AP")
Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Straight")
Base.AddTag("DoggyStyle")
Base.AddTag("Knees")
Base.AddTag("Anal")
Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

Feel free to use it if you like.

Thank you, but I have set them as additional animations, not overrides so I've done all the codding already. ^^

It would be nice to have them as overrides. It seems like if one does not like the AP animations, it should be possible to "untick" them in SexLab. I have tried to do that but they keep playing anyway. I would prefer to use 4udk's override is I could get the animations to line up right.

Thank you, but I have set them as additional animations, not overrides so I've done all the codding already. ^^

It would be nice to have them as overrides. It seems like if one does not like the AP animations, it should be possible to "untick" them in SexLab. I have tried to do that but they keep playing anyway. I would prefer to use 4udk's override is I could get the animations to line up right.

I am afraid I don't wish to on my part to override people's hard work just because someone else has improved it.

I would suggest them to follow ~magic~'s tutorial on how to edit FNIS and use Nezzar84's FNIS coding he has offered in the above post. But back up your results as if you update SexLab you will need to do it again.

Remember that "unitcking" in sexlab needs to be in the default, foreplay and aggressive options. If you don't untick them all they may still play. Also if other mods use them as they are tagged then that cannot be helped.

I am afraid I don't wish to on my part to override people's hard work just because someone else has improved it.

I would suggest them to follow ~magic~'s tutorial on how to edit FNIS and use Nezzar84's FNIS coding he has offered in the above post. But back up your results as if you update SexLab you will need to do it again.

Remember that "unitcking" in sexlab needs to be in the default, foreplay and aggressive options. If you don't untick them all they may still play. Also if other mods use them as they are tagged then that cannot be helped.

Understood. Thanks for the reply.

OK, just so I don't screw this up...

I want to update this mod from the .2a beta to the latest version.

I use Mod Organizer

Do I just uninstall (deactivate) .2a, then activate 1.0 and then run FNIS?

OR.... do I need to uninstall .2a, run FNIS, activate 1.0, run FNIS again?

OR.... do I need to uninstall .2a, run FNIS, load save, wait......, save again, quit, install 1.0, run FNIS, load last save?

I have a profile just for trying this, but I have at least 2 different characters in that profile with a couple of saves each.

thanks

in FNIS it lists it as 0.3 :)  not like that matters, but.... there it is :)

These are awesome. Thanks for putting this together like this.

Yeah Inoticed that when I was updating a mod. I've updated it now to 1.1 ready for whenever I update this again. ^^

You're welcome. o/

Thenryb, there are three animiation lists in Sexlab--regular, foreplay, and agressive--and you have to uncheck the AP animations from all three. (Actually there is a fourth list, Creatures, but that's not relevant here.)

Thanks. I noted that in Rydin's earlier reply and did that with respect to the particular AP animations I did not care for and it is working as intended now.

Thenryb, there are three animiation lists in Sexlab--regular, foreplay, and agressive--and you have to uncheck the AP animations from all three. (Actually there is a fourth list, Creatures, but that's not relevant here.)

Thanks. I noted that in Rydin's earlier reply and did that with respect to the particular AP animations I did not care for and it is working as intended now.

Thank you for making this Rydin. The new version works like a charm and seems to of fixed all the tagging issues!

Glad to hear things are working. I plan to update the FAQ for other people. However, to everyone, please report any mistagging or issues and I will update them.