{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Fantastic idea; and I can confirm that it (mostly) works just fine. I wasn't able to get FurrySpirit or a couple of 3j's animations to play; but I think that's more than likely just something in my settings or setup.

I would suggest perhaps checking all the animations are in the folders by extracting manually. Some people have said fomod is causing the .esp file not to isntall. Possible others parts not being installed. I plan to sort it tomorrow evening. Also check they are switched on in the Toggle Animations, just in case. If you are still have issues, let me know which ones of 3j's are causing issues and I'll run some tests.

I'm using MO and not using the fomod actually worked and I got the animations too appear in the framework

Great work! Thank you. Drop by just to say that all animations are working well. Thanks for making it compatible with NMM and it dos a good job in installing this mod.. :) Looking forward for more. s for animations I would love to see, I'm waiting for someone to do ass to mouth animation. Would be very grateful if you can do that.

I thought I would mention, that if you run the fomod, it doesn't install the ESP. I installed it manually with MO and I have the esp now. I'm am running FNIS as I type and soon as I get into the game I am going try it :) I'll report after :) I hope this helps. 

Thank you for the mod :)

-C

Is fomod messing up? I'll have a look at it tomorrow. Are you using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager?

I don't plan on really keeping fomod around. It was just as it was a BETA so I might remove it if it causes issue. Let me know guys. Thanks! ^^

Sorry I'm so late responding. Yes, I believe it was an error with the fomod :) Everything worked fine after I installed it manually into my MO :) 

Great mod! Thanks!

-C

Will the MFFF be added soon or is there a way to add them ? 

I'm afraid that's too vague for me to know what the MFFF one is. Who is the animator? I assume you mean 3j's foursome scene? It only has one set of animations/one scene. There's no progression so I'm not sure it is complete enough to add it. If I did, I would only make the scene repeat at least three times.

If you can compile the scripts iand understand how to edit FNIS yourself I say go ahead for your own benefit.

PROGRESS UPDATE

• Zaz's OTK Spanking animation added but issues with first scene being frozen and chair appearing, disappearing and sticking to actor. Have asked Zaz for advice.

• Tested 3j's MFFF animation for possible addition by looping the scene three times over but no chair appearing.

I would like if people could test the aniamtions and report back any extreme alignment issues. And I mean extreme as in the charaters are very far apart, not small adjustements. Thanks!

PROGRESS UPDATE

• Zaz's OTK Spanking animation added but issues with first scene being frozen and chair appearing, disappearing and sticking to actor. Have asked Zaz for advice.

• Tested 3j's MFFF animation for possible addition by looping the scene three times over but no chair appearing.

I would like if people could test the aniamtions and report back any extreme alignment issues. And I mean extreme as in the charaters are very far apart, not small adjustements. Thanks!

I tested all the animations you included in the first version and there were only minor misalignments. But to be sure you would have to define some sort of tolerance for maximum distance between the actors. Edit: The distances I'm seeing are about equal to the animations already included in the SL framework.

About the spanking chair: 1) You are my hero. 2) The chair can stick to the sitting actor after the anim is done even when starting the animation from within the zap MCM. Perhaps it's an issue within the animation itself. (Just speculating - I have no clue about animations.) Edit: But I'm going to check your implementation of it now. (D'oh. Not up yet.)

Awesome anims!

Minor Bug:  I think the AM Sleeping animation is mislabeled, since it only plays with two Females.  Cannot get it to run with a female and male, even though there is clearly 'humping' action during one of the phases.

Actually, this is correct. On ~magic~'s page (the creator) they say it is an animation intended to be FF with a strap-on or SOS addon. I have simply added it as it was created and intended for. If people prefer it to be a male/female animations, I can look into it.

function aMSleeping(int id)

sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "A.M> Sleeping"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)

Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s1", 0, up = 0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s2s", 0, up = 0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s3s", 0, up = 0)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s4s", 0, up = 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Female) ;This animation is intended to be used by a female using a strap-on or SOS addon

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s1", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0) ;Need to align these stages!

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s2s", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0);Please align me!

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s3s", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0);Oh please!

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s4s", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0);All I dream of is alignment!

Base.AddTag("am")

Base.AddTag("Sex")

Base.AddTag("Aggressive")

Base.AddTag("Behind")

Base.AddTag("Vaginal")

Base.AddTag("FF")

Base.Save(id)

endFunction

I tested all the animations you included in the first version and there were only minor misalignments. But to be sure you would have to define some sort of tolerance for maximum distance between the actors. Edit: The distances I'm seeing are about equal to the animations already included in the SL framework.

About the spanking chair: 1) You are my hero. 2) The chair can stick to the sitting actor after the anim is done even when starting the animation from within the zap MCM. Perhaps it's an issue within the animation itself. (Just speculating - I have no clue about animations.) Edit: But I'm going to check your implementation of it now. (D'oh. Not up yet.)

That's exactly what I mean then. As they are so many skeletons and body types there will be misalignment which the player may need to adjust. But what I mean is, for example, the actors should be kissing by they are back to back. Or there is a large gap (lets say 20/30 centimeteres or something) between their mouths that it would take a lot of adjusting to get it to place. Allignments where it's not a few button press to sort it.

I've asked Zaz for information on the chair to see if there is anything that can be done. What would maybe have worked is a forced sort-of exit animation where both players stand up, the spankee rubbing their buttocks and the spanker with arms folded looking at the spanker with a grin. I would hope it would maybe either remove the chair before the animations switches or if it was left there it would stay in it's position then disappear at the end of the scene. Maybe some day when I start doing animating I can try that but for now I'm going to wait and see i their response to the current issues including scene 1 not playing automatically.

Plus you are welcome. When I saw Zaz psot a picture of this aniamtion on DA, I was so excited for it's release! I've thought about hoe to get the sound effects into it and I'm going to maybe look into that at some point to enhance it as it's a personal favorite animation to use. >D

Awesome anims!

Minor Bug:  I think the AM Sleeping animation is mislabeled, since it only plays with two Females.  Cannot get it to run with a female and male, even though there is clearly 'humping' action during one of the phases.

Actually, this is correct. On ~magic~'s page (the creator) they say it is an animation intended to be FF with a strap-on or SOS addon. I have simply added it as it was created and intended for. If people prefer it to be a male/female animations, I can look into it.

It may be intended for FF... but sure would work well also in a MF situations. Plus wold even make more sense for people who have toggled off the strap-on

It may be intended for FF... but sure would work well also in a MF situations. Plus wold even make more sense for people who have toggled off the strap-on

I've been able to use it on a M/M pairing, so I'll make a M/F situation and test it out. In the meantime, could you tell me what you are using to initiate the scene?

I've been able to use it on a M/M pairing, so I'll make a M/F situation and test it out. In the meantime, could you tell me what you are using to initiate the scene?

Radiant prostitution!

Radiant prostitution!

I have been able to play the animations using SexLab MatchMaker but I don't have RA to test it with. I will give it a MF tag as well as the FF tag. When I do the next update, I would appreciate if you can test it for me. ^^

Using the SL animation editor I tested AM Sleeping yesterday and again just now with MF (my male character and Fianna) and it worked. FF doesn't use a strap-on afaics and I do have "females use strap-on" option checked.

I've got this fixed for next update I believe. :D

I initiated a sex session with my follower and can't seem to toggle into the breast feeding animation. 

My PC is male, follower is female.

The other animations seem to work. Haven't tried the AM sleeping one. Is there a way to trigger a specific animation to test it?

AND.... if the breast feeding one is somehow tagged FF... can we get it tagged MF? 

There are at least 2 mods on LL dealing with milk. Folks really want another way to "be milked" other than the milking machine or milk harness. If the breast feeding animation can be MF, then this could be what they're looking for.

Thanks