{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

SUPPORT THREAD

This post id where current and resolved issues will be posted. Over time it might become quite extensive so it is recommended that should you run into problems, you should check the FAQ first then come here second before posting to the thread The aim of this post is to log all issues, current and past to help users when reporting and resolving issues while helping me get the best information I can to resolve issues.

REPORTING ISSUES

When faced with an issues with the mod, please do the following when reporting:

• post a full description of the error with as much details as you can which may be relevent.

• if it is a crash-to-desktop (CTD), post a .txt of your papyrus log and/or your load order.

• post screenshots of the issue (if applicable).

The more information you can give us, the more we can try and find where the issue lies.

Please note that misalignment issues are NOT an issue to be reported unless they are more than 10 units out. Different custom skeletons, body shapes, body sizes, heights, weights and various other skeleton/body adjustments can cause misalignments. If the alignments are way out (a guide for this will be psoted soon to help identify and fix these) then please report it with an applicable screenshot showing the alignment issues.

RESOLUTIONS AND FIXES
Currently I ask that users do not post their own fixes or amendments for the mod without running them past me first of all. Even on periods when the thread is quiet, this does not mean I have abandoned it. it simple means there are no updates to be added.

CURRENT ISSUES

Known faults with details on issues and resolves are found below. 

This list will only show current issues which are happening or have been recently fixed. To keep the page clean, there is an archive of older issues at the bottom of this post. If you can't find your issue in the current issues, please check the archive incase it has been answered in the past.

FAULT: When registering animations using the Reset Registry option in the SexLab MCM, some animation in NSAP/ZAZ/HOLF55 (or other animation registration mods, including NSAP) do not get registered. Why is this?

Currently the SexLab Framework, as of 1.59c has a limit to 120-odd Human animations it can register. If you have more than 120-odd registered, or try to register some that may take you over 120-odd, the animations will fail to register due to this limit. This is why the NSAP MCM was made for people to select which animations they want to register. SexLab is going through an alpha test to 1.60 which will allow this limit to be increased to around 350 which will fix this issue. Until then you will need to limit what animations you register into SexLab.

Please note that by deactivating animations in the SexLab MCM will only stop the animation from being played. It does not unregister it.

This is a known issue that NSAP cannot resolve. The fix will come when SexLab 1.60 is released. There is no need to report it.

FAULT: When installing NSAP 2.x with SexLab 1.6x, there are consistence errors in FNIS.

This is a fault but one you can safely ignore. FNIS is warning you of duplicate animations events within the installation. As NSAP is currently supporting 1.59C and 1.6X or Sexlab from one file, this will happen. Simply ignore the messages, do not tick any duplicate animations in SexLab for activation and you will be fine. Once NSAP 2.8.3 and NSAP 3.X are released, they will have a anindividual file for each download.

This is a known issue that will be resolved in time. There is no need to report it.

FAULT: Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation which features furniture.

This issue (I believe) is not down to NSAP itself as I have seen it happen in ZAP. The issue either lies in the coding that has not been discovered (or needs to be input into things like ZAP or NSAP), coding that may be in SexLab Framework or even FNIS itself! I am not expert so please do not go pointing blame at the SexLab Framework or FNIS as this is jsut a theory and I have no firm evidence or enough experience to say these are true.

The current suggestion I can make to animators is that they should make their final animation furniture free (ie, stage 1-5 with furniture and stage 6 without). I have tested this on the Zaz OTK Spanking animation in NSAP by adding a final animation which works. But this would be down to the animator's decision.

For users, I would suggest that if you don't like seeing the furniture stuck then simply don't play these animations for the time being till a fix or work around is found.

This is a known issue but at this time it doesn't look to be linked to NSAP directly. The only way to avoid it really is not to play the animation. The furniture becomes unstuck generally when a new animation is called.

CURRENT VERSION NOTES

Below you can find links to patch notes should you require to read them.

Version 3.0 [link]

Version 2.8.2 [link]

Version 2.8.1 [link]

Version 2.5 [link]

Version 2.4 [link]

Version 2.3a [link]

Version 2.3 [link]

Version 2.2 [link]

Version 2.1 [link]

Version 2.0f [link]

Version 2.0e [link]

Version 2.0d [link]

Version 2.0c [link]

Version 2.0b1 [link]

Version 2.0a [link]

Version 1.5 [link]

ARCHIVE

Older resolved issues will be archived here.

FAULT: OTK Spanking missing chair and frozen start.

The OTK Spanking Chair furniture may get stuck when switching scenes. Currently, I am unaware how to remove this but I am looking at coding to find options. It will also have an orgasm play at the end of the scene (no visible cum) so this may be an issue for some. I have added it via request. I will look at (once I learn some more) if there is a way to call it from ZAP without using the ZAP MCM (for example. sitting on the chair and it pulling the character over into the animation or starting it from the chair or something along those lines). I will work with the OTK Spanking animation in how best to position it as a SexLab call and how to work the scenes. Feedback and ideas are appreciated.

Issue resolved in version 1.4. However I strongly advise anyone who doesn't want the OTK Spanking to uncheck it from the three lists under "Toggle Animations" in SexLab.

FAULT: Compatibility with 3J's Animations Pack plugin.

If you download both 3J's Animations Pack and the Non SexLab Animation Pack (NSAP), you will most likely come accross FNIS consistence errors. The easiest way to avoid these is to download one pack or the other. It has been agreed with 3jiou that they will release finished animations they like to their pack and I will update them into NSAP. Any other animations they makes that they don't use in thier mod may also appear in NSAP.

Simply download either his on his own or NSAP on it's own. There is no harm downloading both but the error doesn;t get fixed by 3jiou or myself. It gets fixed by you by deciding which mod to have.

Issue has been resolved. Please remember that downloading 3J's Pack and NSAP will cause inconsistence errors in FNIS. His animations will still be complied into NSAP in updates so no need to have both.

FAULT: Missing animation names in SexLab.

If you have ever used any of the versions before 1.2...

To those affected by the version 1.1 error, I am truely sorry for this. After spending a good couple of hours with my own bad save and with the file, I have found that by change the quest properties to link up with the masters in the esp, it has created duplicated quests in the game.

The notable thing is, the .esp in version 1.1 was the fixed version and all other versions (0.1, 0.2, 1.0, 1.1a) all had the broken .esp. This is why they clash and cause the bug. Version 1.2 uses the same .esp from 1.1 as it is the true and fixed .esp

I have listed two options for users to go through. Depending if and how you've used my mod in the past will depend on what options you use.

If you have never used Non SexLab Animation Pack and you are using 1.2 for the first time you do not need to follow any steps. Equally if you are using 1.2 on a save file that has never had Non SexLab Animation Pack saved on it again you do not need any of these steps. Simply follow the normal install steps on the download page.

If you have used the pack in your save file, you have two options to try. Standard remove, save, load or a clean save install.

Do no simply just uninstall a previous version and install the new one as this will likely continue the bug.

Here are your two options.

OPTION 1 -- CLEAN SAVE INSTALL (recommended)

Scorpion_SK:
• Backup your savegame file.
• Open your savegame with SaveTool
• Find in list of scripts sslNSLAnimationAlias and sslNSLAnimationFactory, select this scripts and press "Delete script".
• Press "FixScriptInstances".
• Save your savegame.
• Start game, open SexLab, go to the menu "Rebuild & Clean" and press "Reset Animations
Registry".

OPTION TWO -- REMOVE, SAVE, LOAD

• Save your game and close.
• Uninstall the mod. Make sure all scripts are removed as per above.
• Run FNIS.
• Load the game and wait about a minute.
• Update animation registry. All aniamtions should disappear under "Toggle Animations". You should NOT have blank enteries.
• Save your game.
• Install next version of the mod and run FNIS.
• Load and again reset the Animation Registry in SexLab.

If this options fails and you still have blank entries then you must to a clean save install. This includes a rebuild of SexLab.

In both options ALL ANIMATIONS SHOULD NOT SHOW IN THE TOGGLE ANIMATION MENU ONCE THE STEPS HAVE COMPLETED EXCEPT THE BASE SEXLAB ONES. If any anmations from this pack (3J, DIK, AM) are showing then you haven't followed the steps correctly.

If you have any questions or issues, please post in the thread as much information as you can (ie, what did you do to upgrade, what steps did you follow, what result did you get). Thanks ^^

Issue was resolved however it only affects saved games with version 1.2 or before. If you have tried everything and only when you are absolutely 1000% tripple double checked sure that you  NEVER installed 1.2 or earlier but have the error, please report it with a copy of your papyrus log.

FAULT: Bench threesome by 3J shows the bench as purple.

You are most likely missing the texture. This is because the texture is a Dawnguard texture, one of the DLCs. As it wasn't packed into 3J's mod, I assumed it was freeely available in the base game and I should have done more to check. Appologises. It is not featured in the .bsa file. If you have deleted this file, redownload the mod and do not delete the .bsa file.

This issue has been resolved with version 1.5a onwards. Issue closed.

FAULT: Final stages of FB Female Masturbation and Leito Cunnalingus sometimes/always don't play.

There animations are acyclic, meaning they should only play once. However when putting this information into FNIS and then running in game, what tends to happen is the characters simply stand up on the final stage. If you reverse the scene one stage and push it forward using the SexLab hotkeys, the animation tends to play, but it fails when running it's natural course.

There is currently a work about being testing using the "Base.SetStageTimer" property to force it to end (ideally).

This issue jas been resolved with version 1.5a onwards. Issue closed.

Only issue I have with these animations is that some seem to have either incomplete or incorrect tags. Apropos doesn't seem to pick up "Vaginal" or "Anal" tags on some animations which are kind of important for it and any pregnancy mods to function.

EDIT: I ran through them and so far the only ones that are missing tags are 3J Domination, and 4D Doggystyle

Only issue I have with these animations is that some seem to have either incomplete or incorrect tags. Apropos doesn't seem to pick up "Vaginal" or "Anal" tags on some animations which are kind of important for it and any pregnancy mods to function.

EDIT: I ran through them and so far the only ones that are missing tags are 3J Domination, and 4D Doggystyle

Already addressed to be fixed. I am afraid I don't use every mod and unsure what should and needs to be tagged. As far as I can remember from looking at Apropos, it also has a unique tagging system.

My best suggestion is to help me out by suggesting the appropriate default tags that should be added using the code option. Baring in mind it will only be the default tags, not Apropos tags. As I want to have 1.3 up this weekend, your input to tags is appreciated.

I am working on creating unique animation descriptions for these in Apropos. The Female/Female ones won't work yet because Apropos isn't supporting FF uniques yet (found this out when working on the FF breast feeding). But I have some basic stuff done for several of the others. I will be posting the files to the Apropos thread when I get them done. The tags won't matter and one of the issues with these animations is that it may start with a BJ and end up as a Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl.... things like that. The unique animation description will handle it well.... DOES handle it well, but.... I only have so much time :)

FNIS generator shows me those errors: 

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
 6 possible consistence issues

I'm using version 1.2 of your mod and latest ZaZ Animation Pack v0601 + latest FNIS 5.2.

Any help?

15576771538_84b7464640_t.jpg

Ah right I can see what you're saying. Yeah taking another look at it I can see where I have gone wrong (it was 3am that's what! LOL). I'll fix it for the next update. If no update by end of week I will look at simply doing a hotfix. I'm reluctant to make any changes until previous issues have been ironed out a bit with other users upgrading.

If you just move the player (fister) up 4 clicks it's fine.

I disagree with you. The problem is not in movement but in rotation. SexLab has keys for actors movement, but it has no keys for rotation of one actor relatively to another. She is rotated in wrong direction and must be turned at 180 degree in scripts.

15576771538_84b7464640_t.jpg

Ah right I can see what you're saying. Yeah taking another look at it I can see where I have gone wrong (it was 3am that's what! LOL). I'll fix it for the next update. If no update by end of week I will look at simply doing a hotfix. I'm reluctant to make any changes until previous issues have been ironed out a bit with other users upgrading.

If you just move the player (fister) up 4 clicks it's fine.

I disagree with you. The problem is not in movement but in rotation. SexLab has keys for actors movement, but it has no keys for rotation of one actor relatively to another. She is rotated in wrong direction and must be turned at 180 degree in scripts.

Fix for this

sslNSLAnimationFactory.zip

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

I'm using version 1.2 of your mod and latest ZaZ Animation Pack v0601 + latest FNIS 5.2.

Any help?

Yeah, ignore it because as Duplicate animations it isn't a problem. Missing animations could be a problem but duplicate just means more than one mod has registered them in FNIS.

Any help?

And also already mentioned in the FAQ:

Q. When I run a FNIS Consistency Check, it advises "Duplicate AnimEvent" in two mods. Is this an issue?

A. I don't forsee this as an issue right now. Unless someone can tell me other wise or with an actual game break, it will be fine. I have played with a few of these duplicated animations but never found any issues cuased by them. If this becomes an issue, it will be look at,

May I ask that if a fix is put in between updates that it be made clear what version it will fix? I'm concerned users may download, for example, version 1.3 and download something for 1.2 which may cause issues. It would be preferred to keep things simple that (unless I am on hiatus and said someone can take over) that people allow myself to fix and update as it's all part of my learning and development. I know this is a small one which is fine but please mark it has something like "NSA Pack 1.2 hotfix" to make it clear. Thanks! 

But thanks 4D for posting the fix for the guys.

I imagine based on my work schedule most updates will be on weekend. I've fixed animation alignments (like the fisting) and got the new masturbation files from 4D added (which look great) and other fixes he has made. I just need to add tags to some and 4D's new threesome animation. I might get that down tonight or if not definitely tomorrow.

I am working on creating unique animation descriptions for these in Apropos. The Female/Female ones won't work yet because Apropos isn't supporting FF uniques yet (found this out when working on the FF breast feeding). But I have some basic stuff done for several of the others. I will be posting the files to the Apropos thread when I get them done. The tags won't matter and one of the issues with these animations is that it may start with a BJ and end up as a Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl.... things like that. The unique animation description will handle it well.... DOES handle it well, but.... I only have so much time :)

This would be fine (I'm doing something similar for now) except that pregnancy mods still won't pick the act up without the tags, and neither will Apropos' Wear and Tear (unless I'm mistaken).

Already addressed to be fixed. I am afraid I don't use every mod and unsure what should and needs to be tagged. As far as I can remember from looking at Apropos, it also has a unique tagging system.

My best suggestion is to help me out by suggesting the appropriate default tags that should be added using the code option. Baring in mind it will only be the default tags, not Apropos tags. As I want to have 1.3 up this weekend, your input to tags is appreciated.

No problem at all! Afaik, the only tags Apropos really needs are the default "Vaginal", "Anal", and whatever the oral one is (probably "Oral"?). It doesn't need any custom tags. The two animations in my edit are the only two I noticed with missing tags, and the only tag they need is either "Vaginal" or "Anal" (I can't remember which they are because I have them toggled off for now, I'll check them out and edit in my best guess).  I have no idea what happens when an animation has multiple of those tags, it might count them as both, or it might just completely bugger up. I'd say tag them as whatever *you* feel is best because, like you said, you don't use every mod and it's too much to ask that you take every single mod into account.

I'm not entirely sure about Pregnancy mods but I'm guessing the only tag they check for is whether or not the act was "Vaginal", so that's the only tag of concern.

Lastly, thanks for the great work! It's really nice not having to worry about replacing animations or waiting for them to be added to the main list.

What's New in Version 1.3
  • added missing tags
  • added three new 4D animations (threesome, male solo, female solo)
  • added one Arrok animation (cowgirl variant (old version))
  • fixed 4D fisting animation alignments

With the update of 1.3, any issues which get reported, I will start to post in a reserved post any current issues. I will post the link on the main mod download page when it has content. I would ask that people use the support post to check if there is already an issue raised. When raise issues, current and new, please give me as much information as you can. What is the issue? Can you take a screenshot? What mod does it conflict with? What is actually happening? What does the console say? Do you have a papyrus log etc. Sometimes it may be bad installation or missing steps that will cause issues but if you have made sure everythign is followed, please let me know. As I don't use very mod that we have to offer, I may not know all the issues so please, this is why as much information as possible is great to help me. o/

Please note that the fisting animation has given me troubles. I have tried everything to get a smooth transition. If I rotate the demale, what happens is the camera changes angle as well and resets the players viewing. If I rotate just the male the female will spin on her axis to face the opposite way, however the camera doesn't reset on this. I hope though that it will still work for you guys.

If anyone notices any missing basic tags from animations, or missing open mouths or cum in the wrong place please tell me. I've taken up testing in windowed mode to edit as I go along. I also place on using aen empty cell, even if I make my own ingame to test things instead of open field.

Remember only to report major misalignments (over 10 units out). I beleive the Arrok Cowgirl I was given (which should be an old one I beleive) should be aligned as I had a few issues with that at frist.

The new animations look great! I love the new solo scenes and the threesome by 4D. I believe SOS should work for positioning but again, let me know if it doesn;t has I don't think I noticed as I was looking at alignments more.

Again, thanks for all the support you guys. It's slow, but I'm learning.

Liking the new animations, only problem I have is there still needs bounce in the breasts. Otherwise they're great additions. Especially the cowgirls, more female on top is always welcome!

Glad you like them! In reagrds to bounce though however I'm afraid I have no idea of aimating and is soley down to the animator's ability.