[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

I want to know if there are mods for voluptuous women sims sims 3 or 4, I saw bodies created for other games, but I see none for the sims

I mean this. mandu files huge breasts

where I can find some mod so, that my sims look this way.

I will Wait until someone figures out how to do new Interactions make them have those animations instead of replaceing animations of existing Interactions before I download something.
But still I apriciate the Progress made so far. Im Glad that so much happened in less than a year. Sims 2 and 3 needed multiple years, according to other posts, to get there.
This makes me hope I dont need to wait decades.
If anything gets released that is at least of an equal Quality than what im used to from Sims 3, ill download it instantly as soon as I find it.
I am defenetly going to keep an eye on this and watch the progress.
Sorry for my bad English. Im from Switzerland.

I will Wait until someone figures out how to do new Interactions make them have those animations instead of replaceing animations of existing Interactions before I download something.

But still I apriciate the Progress made so far. Im Glad that so much happened in less than a year. Sims 2 and 3 needed multiple years, according to other posts, to get there.

This makes me hope I dont need to wait decades.

If anything gets released that is at least of an equal Quality than what im used to from Sims 3, ill download it instantly as soon as I find it.

I am defenetly going to keep an eye on this and watch the progress.

Sorry for my bad English. Im from Switzerland.

There is a way to create new interactions, ive seen mods, just i dont know how to do it, i can only make animations, but im not so good in writing codes.

Its a basic 10 sec. animation, replacing "Kiss neck" interaction, but i am a beginner in modding and work continue...Have some problems whit script i want to add extra animation/ action - change clothes or something like this or to add change to motives or add chain of a few animations, but for now i cant, not enough knowledge. If someone want to help, write here. 

very good! You can make animations?

Yes i can :).

Very good work! I was surprised to see these images. Thanks for the effort

Well, I'm itching to get some of these awesome animations in my game.

dildooo777, you're stuff looks great, and if you could make it available for us less animation-inclined but equally horny simmers, I'd be forever grateful (upload here first!) ;)

ill post them, no problem, but i still work on them and they are still very buggy, there is a lot of work to do. There, just extract em in Mods folder. If you don't like it uninstall , deleting the files. They replace "Kiss neck" and "Caress Cheack" (names still the same) interactions. For better experience download some Nude mods, because there is no nudity in them,i work only on animation. Anyone who want to change and modify them feel free to do it. Enjoy! :)

man, you are the real MVP! keep up the good work, I will support you by testing them out :P

You should make your own thread once you have stuff to show off didooo777. Also it's possible to make standalone animations that don't overwrite vanilla stuff?! Hope so, seen nothing but replacements out there and I feared modding would be very limited and restrictive.

For now i use Sims4studio and his only option for now is  overwrite animations. But if you can combine a few in one will have good result for now, will be long but everyone will can change it add new and replace.  I don't know if you can create new interactions did you can add new animation too. Anyone know how animations are pack and did they are in BIN directory?

You can add new interactions, but animation wise, the only solution is to replace for now until we figure out how to add them separately.

For now, as you can rename interactions but only replace animations, try to use couple poses that last a bit. Like making out on the couch, could be replaced with a sort of couch sex animation instead of just making out. Mainly try to find animations that have two people interacting for a long time, as those will probably be the best to replace. At least until we figure out how to add new animations to interactions.

You can add new interactions, but animation wise, the only solution is to replace for now until we figure out how to add them separately.

For now, as you can rename interactions but only replace animations, try to use couple poses that last a bit. Like making out on the couch, could be replaced with a sort of couch sex animation instead of just making out. Mainly try to find animations that have two people interacting for a long time, as those will probably be the best to replace. At least until we figure out how to add new animations to interactions.

I can make and modify time for animation its not a problem i can make it longer. Interactions on furniture for now is funny and complete FAIL :D. There is a text part that in HTML(or something like this) you describe part of the body interact and is in use in animation. My idea was that you if you can make it whit few clips (animations), will be long and you can replace it (whit Sims4studio) by downloading .blend files from this forum or animations from Sims 3, till someone smarter than us find easier way :D. If you a bored from this  animation, just download new animation from here and whit Sims4studio import it in the game. This is my idea for various custom animations. You can use any if you can make it .blend file, even animations from Skyrim or Sims 3 e.t.c.

didooo777:

Is it possible to use multiple animations from the archive at the same time? Or just one? Sorry for my bad English.

For now using my files u can use one, soon ill tell you more. 

Thanks. I specify. There are two archives. From the each archive is taken one animation file and to use them together at the same time. Is it true I understood? Or you can use only one file, taken from either of the two achives at the same time? That is, same time one animation file will be used only.

didooo777:

Is it possible to use multiple animations from the archive at the same time? Or just one? Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks. I specify. There are two archives. From the each archive is taken one animation file and to use them together at the same time. Is it true I understood? Or you can use only one file, taken from either of the two achives at the same time? That is, same time one animation file will be used only.

For now - 1 archive = 1 animation, but maybe you must separate 2 figures(rigs) in 2 files X and Y if you have 1 old animation. I use X for male Y for Female animation.  files in archives are 2 too for X and Y animation.

didooo777:

For now - 1 archive = 1 animation, but maybe you must separate 2 figures(rigs) in 2 files X and Y if you have 1 old animation. I use X for male Y for Female animation.  files in archives are 2 too for X and Y animation.

Thanks. I have many questions, because of the fact that badly I understand English

didooo777:

Thanks. I have many questions, because of the fact that badly I understand English

Question and new ideas are always welcome :)