[Sims 4] Sex mods, sex animations.s

Just wondering when we might see some sex animation mods for Sims 4?? I must say, that I am pleased with the rate some mods are coming out for this game. However, I can imagine that a mod on this level could be quite challenging. Still, I'm sure that people much smarter than I are already at work on this... At least, I hope so...

Gonna be a while, probably. It was years after 2 and 3 were released before we had anything good.

Not only do animations take some time to do and make good, but there's also getting them into the game in some way. I've heard Sims 4 is more mod friendly than 3, but remember, so was 2 and it still took years. So don't hold your breath :P

Mate, I swear I'm not mad at you, but please, please, PLEASE post an inquisition such as this in the main Simlab section. Posting it here would only raise people's hopes to an unbelievable level. (Kind of the reason I'm here now...) Everyone in this part of the forum is waiting eagerly, so don't kill the mood, lest the hordes of unsatisfied players here rain down upon you with furious rage.

No need to be sorry. I have been in worse forums, but usually what I just posted would be done ruder and with much more venom and less positive criticism/joking. I just wanted to be better to you and do it in a better fashion. Unless anxiety starts to hit hard for an update, the people on LL are usually better behaved than others. Granted, I don't talk or want to lurk often, so my experience here is limited, I believe.

Don't post requests in the download area. Moved to simlab discussion.

On topic, It took roughly four years for Sims 2 and a little more than four years for Sims 3 to have functional sex mods. It is very hard to create and maintain a mod like this during the time EAxis is releasing expansions and actively patching the game to fit in more Katy Perry paraphernalia or add features that were omitted but should have been in the game in the first place. (for more than likely sinister reasons)

This area seems rather more of a free for all type of place, rather than down-loads only. There are no sub-categories for Sims topics, mods, what have you.

That's because BruceWayne moved it here from the downloads sub forum . . . which this was originally posted in.  You know there is a subforum for downloads (mods) : http://www.loverslab.com/forum/55-the-simlab-downloads/  You should see the link right at the top of the forum.

• 4 months later...

I've downloaded and gone through the godamn 'Offers' bullshit. Seems legit, haven't tested yet, will report back. Also, to save you guys the hassle the 'complete offer to continue' links just redirect to Tinyupload

Yeah, yeah, it looks dodgy, get over it.

link is dead!

I was able to get the file before it disappeared, but as far as I can tell, it only had nude skins in it. I played around for awhile and could not find any animations. Any woohoo just went to the bed like the normal way.

I saw that someone was working on animations for the sims 4! is an alpha but ...

I imagine if someone could do this, we are not so far from sexual mod

I was able to get the file before it disappeared, but as far as I can tell, it only had nude skins in it. I played around for awhile and could not find any animations. Any woohoo just went to the bed like the normal way.

I saw that someone was working on animations for the sims 4! is an alpha but ...

I imagine if someone could do this, we are not so far from sexual mod

AWWWWWESOMMMMME!!! CAN'T WAIT!!