~magic~

>>

Plans for future animations -

F/solo with penetration - Really, why has nobody done this yet? (already in progress)

>>

Very true but I think one of the reasons is that very few mods take advantage of solo animations.  Aroused based mods can certainly use Solo animations but I don't think there is any.  DDi is the only mod I can even think of using a Solo but Aroused has so much potential of making Solo animations, for lack of a better term, coming alive.

EDIT: Just realize that SL Release 1.3 with NPC Patch uses Solo animation exclusively.  Hopefully this is one area you will be interested in adding more animations to.

• 2 weeks later...

An animation issue is stopping me from making more animations.

Magic, did you find the source of problem or are you still looking for what is wrong ??

Still have not identified the issue, and it is prohibiting me from creating more animations. It seems to be random - sometimes they look fine, sometimes they look awful.

Archived