~magic~

I felt that the female and FF animations in SexLab were lacking. There are very few oral animations, no fingering animations, no penetration animations intended for a female actor.  As a result, these are the themes of the animations I am creating.

I will create base animations as I please, and refine them later.

All animations are made by me, for me, for my own tastes. All animations by me use two equally-sized females based on the UNP body type, and will therefore look better with UNP-like shapes (Dream Girl, Body by Leito, etc.) than others, especially cartoonish bodies (CBBE, ADEC, etc.) and males. There is no schedule for the animations. I make them, fix them, and upload them when I feel like it. 

I will not make the animations more <your body type here> friendly. I provide the .blend files upon request, so if you want it to look better with your cbbe pregnant anime body with dragon wings and planet-sized moon tits, you can do it yourself. 

I am releasing one animation now, one animation soon after I finish fixing it up, and am working on a third.

I will not provide replacement animations or file-replacement packages. From 3ji to Zyn, there is no good reason to be replacing files - you're only restricting yourself to one animator at a time. 

To add these animations to your game for testing, simply append my FNIS_Sexlab_List.txt and sslanimationdefaults.psc additions to your files, otherwise following my tutorial here.

Alternatively, you can follow Rydin's animation pack found here, which includes 3j's animations and my sleeping animation.

All files are released under the "I don't give a fuck" license. You can read the EULA here:

tumblr_m6z69h6bHX1qg2856o1_500.gif

1 - Sleeping.

am_sleeping.rar

The following are .gif images of each stage captured with LICECap. They are low-quality, badly looped and only there to give you the idea. In game, if all goes well, the transitions will only play once, as opposed to the .gifs where they play every time.

There is a little clipping, especially with the hands. I will come back and refine the animation later to remove clipping and oddities, and make the animation more fluid. 

FNIS_Sexlab_List.txt appendix:

'
' A. Morgan's animations
'
s am_sleeping_a1_s1 am_sleeping_a1_s1.hkx
+ -a am_sleeping_a1_s2s am_sleeping_a1_s2s.hkx
+ am_sleeping_a1_s2 am_sleeping_a1_s2.hkx
+ -a am_sleeping_a1_s3s am_sleeping_a1_s3s.hkx
+ am_sleeping_a1_s3 am_sleeping_a1_s3.hkx
+ -a am_sleeping_a1_s4s am_sleeping_a1_s4s.hkx
+ am_sleeping_a1_s4 am_sleeping_a1_s4.hkx
s am_sleeping_a2_s1 am_sleeping_a2_s1.hkx
+ -a am_sleeping_a2_s2s am_sleeping_a2_s2s.hkx
+ am_sleeping_a2_s2 am_sleeping_a2_s2.hkx
+ -a am_sleeping_a2_s3s am_sleeping_a2_s3s.hkx
+ am_sleeping_a2_s3 am_sleeping_a2_s3.hkx
+ -a am_sleeping_a2_s4s am_sleeping_a2_s4s.hkx
+ am_sleeping_a2_s4 am_sleeping_a2_s4.hkx

sslanimationdefaults.psc appendices:

RegisterAnimation("aMSleeping")

function aMSleeping(int id)
    sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)
    Base.Name = "A.M> Sleeping"
    Base.SetContent(Sexual)
    Base.SoundFX = Squishing
    int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s1", 0, up = 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s2s", 0, up = 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s3s", 0, up = 0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s4s", 0, up = 0)
    int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Female) ;This animation is intended to be used by a female using a strap-on or SOS addon
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s1", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0) ;Need to align these stages!
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s2s", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0);Please align me!
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s3s", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0);Oh please!
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s4s", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0);All I dream of is alignment!
    Base.AddTag("am")
    Base.AddTag("Sex")
    Base.AddTag("Aggressive")
    Base.AddTag("Behind")
    Base.AddTag("Vaginal")
    Base.AddTag("FF")
    Base.Save(id)
endFunction

If you like my animation, I could really use your help - The animation is not correctly aligned and requires the in-game controls to align before it looks right. If you can fill in the up/side/rotate values in the sslanimationdefaults.psc appendix so it is aligned by default, and give me the values, you would be my hero.

Plans for future animations -

FF Aggressive w/o penetration - An aggressive lesbian animation. There are literally none of these. Might be tricky to make and align.

FF Aggressive w/ penetration - Same as before, but the aggressor wears a strap-on, or something more organic (sos).

F/solo with penetration - Really, why has nobody done this yet? (already in progress)

FF Missionary sleeping animation - god I have some weird fetishes.

FF Missionary animation.

FFF aggressive animation.

This would not have been possible without the help of Fore, the tools of Anton0028 (Animation N3 tools), and the framework of Ashal.

I would love it if people can add and test this animation in game, telling me what I can do better. Also, I'm open to suggestions for new animations - however, note that I have specific tastes and am extremely unlikely to do anything outside of those tastes, e.g any animations with males in them. 

Working on now:

Three-stage solo animation

It's great to see so many new animations coming up lately. You guys do a great job.

I have managed to get the animation running ingame, but somehow I can't add a strapon to the second female. That's how my script looks right now:

function aMSleeping(int id)

Base.Name = "AM Sleeping"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s2s", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s3s", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "am_sleeping_a1_s4s", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Female)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s1", 0, strapon = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s2s", 0, strapon = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s3s", 0, strapon = true)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "am_sleeping_a2_s4s", 0, strapon = true)

Base.AddTag("am")
Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Behind")
Base.AddTag("Vaginal")
Base.AddTag("FF")

endFunction

When starting the animation ingame there is no strapon. I don't know what I've done wrong.

The basic alignment of the animation seems to be ok. But the animation sometimes freezes for a moment before the transition to the next stage.

You can add new animations to Sexlab without modifying any existing scripts especially important ones like sslanimationdefaults (which is reserved for sexlab defaults and get changed with like every update) ^^ It's very simple and ZaZ Animation Pack shows how to do that.

All you need to do is write a new script that extends animation factory like this:

Scriptname MyLittleScriptySCR extends sslAnimationFactory  
SexlabFramework Property Sexlab Auto

Event OnInit()
;For testing purposes only, requires resetting the controlling quest if you want to update
;Turning it on and off through MCM or by reinitialising it on save load is recommended
LoadAnimations()
Debug.Notification("New Sexlab animations initialised!");
EndEvent

function LoadAnimations()
Debug.Notification("New Sexlab animations loading...");
SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
If SexLab == None
Debug.MessageBox("Registration failed: Sexlab is none.")
EndIf
Slots = SexLab.AnimSlots
RegisterAnimation("SampleNaughtyAnimation1Solo")
RegisterAnimation("SampleNaughtyAnimation2Duo")
endFunction

function SampleNaughtyAnimation1Solo(int id)
Base.Name = "Naughty Animation One Actor"
Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage5", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage6", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage7", 0)

Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Solo")
Base.AddTag("Masturbation")
Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

function SampleNaughtyAnimation1Duo(int id)
Base.name = "Naughty Animation Two Actors"
Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage5", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage5", 0)

Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Vaginal")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction
The only thing that may be a little daunting is deciding how to run this script because doing it OnInit is only a good idea for testing but making a very simple MCM menu to manage installing, uninstalling and updating is worth all the trouble! n_n

I also think it's possible to make it detect Sexlab's own animation library reset but I don't remember the name of the event right now. But ZAP probablish shows how to do that too

You can add new animations to Sexlab without modifying any existing scripts especially important ones like sslanimationdefaults (which is reserved for sexlab defaults and get changed with like every update) ^^ It's very simple and ZaZ Animation Pack shows how to do that.

All you need to do is write a new script that extends animation factory like this:

Scriptname MyLittleScriptySCR extends sslAnimationFactory  
SexlabFramework Property Sexlab Auto

Event OnInit()
;For testing purposes only, requires resetting the controlling quest if you want to update
;Turning it on and off through MCM or by reinitialising it on save load is recommended
LoadAnimations()
Debug.Notification("New Sexlab animations initialised!");
EndEvent

function LoadAnimations()
Debug.Notification("New Sexlab animations loading...");
SexLab = SexLabUtil.GetAPI()
If SexLab == None
Debug.MessageBox("Registration failed: Sexlab is none.")
EndIf
Slots = SexLab.AnimSlots
RegisterAnimation("SampleNaughtyAnimation1Solo")
RegisterAnimation("SampleNaughtyAnimation2Duo")
endFunction

function SampleNaughtyAnimation1Solo(int id)
Base.Name = "Naughty Animation One Actor"
Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage5", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage6", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation1_Stage7", 0)

Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Solo")
Base.AddTag("Masturbation")
Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

function SampleNaughtyAnimation1Duo(int id)
Base.name = "Naughty Animation Two Actors"
Base.SetContent(Sexual)
Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage3", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage4", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2f_Stage5", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "SampleNaughtyAnimation2m_Stage5", 0)

Base.AddTag("Sex")
Base.AddTag("Vaginal")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction
The only thing that may be a little daunting is deciding how to run this script because doing it OnInit is only a good idea for testing but making a very simple MCM menu to manage installing, uninstalling and updating is worth all the trouble! n_n

I also think it's possible to make it detect Sexlab's own animation library reset but I don't remember the name of the event right now. But ZAP probablish shows how to do that too

I would use that, but, unlike the sslanimationdefaults method, it requires actually working through creation kit, and is significantly harder to explain than "append this here and click this button", as these animations are only meant for testing and commenting so I can improve them. If I ever do an official animation release, I will use that.

hmmm cant you just guys rip animations from illusion games or something ? every animation i tested looks so bad in game )))

Then tell us where it looks bad so we can improve it. That's why the animations are up here.

hmmm cant you just guys rip animations from illusion games or something ? every animation i tested looks so bad in game )))

That was rude. if you think you can do a better job why don't you release some so we can see if you make any better ??

illusion game suck. They aren't even real animations they are called mocap and aren't done by hand like the animations you see here. Mocap is Motion Capture witch means it is a device you strap around your body and that is simulated within program. Not something real animators care for.

That was rude. if you think you can do a better job why don't you release some so we can see if you make any better ??

Agreed.

Also, ripping anims from copyrighted games gets mods taken down.

Does anyone know what might cause the arms to be misplaced during an animation? IN the animation, she's rubbing her clit directly, but in-game, her arm is to the left, more than it should be. 

I made a new solo animation, but it's not working because of that.

I don't know anything about makign animations but I've seen glitches like that. It's possible head tracking could be causing it. Were there any NPCs or dead bodies around the place you were testing?

It's not headtracking, it's an issue caused between the making of the .kf and the .hkx

Does anyone know what might cause the arms to be misplaced during an animation? IN the animation, she's rubbing her clit directly, but in-game, her arm is to the left, more than it should be. 

It is probably caused by bone priorities. If skyrim animations are anything like it predecessor oblivion/fallout then you need to change bone priorities to prevent other animation to override the one you made by making the bone priorities higher then any other animations idle. This will force only your animation to play right and no other animations will interfere.

It is probably caused by bone priorities. If skyrim animations are anything like it predecessor oblivion/fallout then you need to change bone priorities to prevent other animation to override the one you made by making the bone priorities higher then any other animations idle. This will force only your animation to play right and no other animations will interfere.

I don't think that's it. The arms still play the correct animation, but are offset by a small amount.

Archived