Mod Request: More daedra!

Lackit8912

Something that has always bothered me about deadra in skyrim is the appalling small number there actually are ingame. I mean, dremora and atronachs. Joy. Where are my scamps, clanfears and daedroths? And more importantly, what about the spider daedras? Not only were they sexy, but they were also a pretty good summon. Not scamps though. Useless little buggers.

So of course, the first thing I did was to search the internet looking for a mod to fix it. And while I did find dogtown's monster mod as a good option, I found it also... dissapointing. Don't get me wrong, the mod was awesome, but the monster animations at times looked shoddy as hell. Also, spider daedras should never look as creepy as he made them to be. Seriously, they gave me nightmares.

Now, Im aware that there's only so much that modders can do with the creation kit but shouldn't it be possible to import the daedra from oblivion? Or morrowind (winged twilights ;) )? And then just update the textures and meshes as needed?

I'm just saying it would be nice to have the oblivion and morrowind daedra back in skyrim, and humbly ask any modder out there to please, bring them back in all their rightfull glory. Please?

Archived