Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

Ok, so all the nude male mods make their manbits look like they're concrete. 100% made of concrete. now I could ask if someone would address this but given the amount of threads with zero finished content here I wondered if I can do this myself.

well, it's more accurate to say "havoked" penis.

Downloaded the creation kit and my brain stopped. So I'm in the process fo learning what's going on. So far I learned that animations are down to a skeleton of some kind, fine. and that even before the creation kit was out someone created bouncing boobs. Well, I want to make a bouncing penis mod. but I really need pointing in the right direction because I have a key piece of information with nothing.

Can someone please send me along my way to help me figure out what's going on?

So we take the jiggle that gives the tit jiggle mods the jiggle..

And..

Put it on the schlongs?

Genius! But in what way will said schlongs behave? Will they jiggle up and down, left to right, right to left? Or maybe they'll pull the old Meatspin and spin round round like a record baby right round round round?

We must discuss this issue.

So we take the jiggle that gives the tit jiggle mods the jiggle..

And..

Put it on the schlongs?

Genius! But in what way will said schlongs behave? Will they jiggle up and down' date=' left to right, right to left? Or maybe they'll pull the old Meatspin and spin round round like a record baby right round round round?

We must discuss this issue.

[/quote']

Oh god.... Just the image of a guy walking and it's just spinning in a circle is just splitting my sides.

I just remembered that there was a bit of content shown in the Bethesda presentation at DICE2012 where they showed content that people had come up with in the span of a week. One of them was "verlet surfaces for non-rigid objects". While i don't know what 'verlet' means, what it Appeared as was skeletons/jiggle bones for chain weapons, curtains that reacted to walking under them, and than the fat of a giant's belly. Just watch. Skip to 2:48 second in.

[video=youtube]

Whatever these physics they created could be used for Boobs, Butts, Bellies (if you are into that), and even the male genitalia.

Okay so I'm at work and can't browse through to see if someone said this so I'm going to throw it out there.

First of all you're possibly in for a lot of work. You'll have to add a bone to the man's junk. And unless I'm mistaken from what I heard of Cherry's work you'll have to modify the havok skeleton as well as the regular skeleton to add said bone. There's a TON of work to do. What I will suggest is this....

Someone recently parented the bones of the breast giggle to the hair bones to simulate flowing hair and it looked quite nice. Unless I'm mistaken Cherry's giggling skeleton also has those bones on the male skeleton. So maybe it might be possible to parent the male junk bone to the giggling breast bone and save yourself some work.

However it wont save you THAT much work.

Okay so I'm at work and can't browse through to see if someone said this so I'm going to throw it out there.

First of all you're possibly in for a lot of work. You'll have to add a bone to the man's junk. And unless I'm mistaken from what I heard of Cherry's work you'll have to modify the havok skeleton as well as the regular skeleton to add said bone. There's a TON of work to do. What I will suggest is this....

Someone recently parented the bones of the breast giggle to the hair bones to simulate flowing hair and it looked quite nice. Unless I'm mistaken Cherry's giggling skeleton also has those bones on the male skeleton. So maybe it might be possible to parent the male junk bone to the giggling breast bone and save yourself some work.

However it wont save you THAT much work.

yeah, I'm having a look around and things seem technical. I'm going to have a go at it, but no promises. I have a busy life off the internet and I'm not going to flunk college or lose my job for the sake of animating someone's junk :P

I just remembered that there was a bit of content shown in the Bethesda presentation at DICE2012 where they showed content that people had come up with in the span of a week. One of them was "verlet surfaces for non-rigid objects". While i don't know what 'verlet' means' date=' what it Appeared as was skeletons/jiggle bones for chain weapons, curtains that reacted to walking under them, and than the fat of a giant's belly. Just watch. Skip to 2:48 second in.

[video=youtube']

Whatever these physics they created could be used for Boobs, Butts, Bellies (if you are into that), and even the male genitalia.

Off topic I know but ... OMFG the game would be twice as good with half that shit in it. I want to go build my house with my skelly butler, I shall name him Charles and he will bring me tea.

• 3 weeks later...

For reference this is an extremely NSFW topic and i'm not sure how to contribute. But I have a collection of penile movement (in slow motion) 1 or 2 for fun, but the rest show (i think) the full range of motion of the penis. They are in GIF format. Hope this helps. WARNING NSFW Most are on Imgur. All are linked to this reddit user http://www.reddit.com/user/repromodel1

Ok' date=' so all the nude male mods make their manbits look like they're concrete. 100% made of concrete. now I could ask if someone would address this but given the amount of threads with zero finished content here I wondered if I can do this myself.

well, it's more accurate to say "havoked" penis.

Downloaded the creation kit and my brain stopped. So I'm in the process fo learning what's going on. So far I learned that animations are down to a skeleton of some kind, fine. and that even before the creation kit was out someone created bouncing boobs. Well, I want to make a bouncing penis mod. but I really need pointing in the right direction because I have a key piece of information with nothing.

Can someone please send me along my way to help me figure out what's going on?

[/quote']

• 8 months later...

Actually it has 2 flaps, but if one was to be refined for use other than nut I think it would require that the nodes be moved to the correct position. A chain with 2 nodes may work, but it will have some weird flexing issues. As for gravity I have no idea how that's handled by the game. I thought it would be easier to just have a third and fourth mesh to morph to for those 2 states, and just have a bone at the base to control the direction it points in. Someone had a futa thing here somewhere and it had real time morphing if I remember correctly, but I never did figure out how it was done. It would be easy on the animations if the bone had a lag controller attached like on the breast simulated bodies and have a script in game to control the morphing.

Archived