Incest mod for TS3? I'd like to unlock all interactions for related Sims.

Enabled in Nraas Woohooer for the standard romance interaction.

And enabling blood related at KinkyMod and Animated Woohoo.

What is it called in there I tried looking yesterday before posting. Yeah I'm not seeing an option to unlock romance section for blood related Sims.

Is there a mod that allows supernatural hybrids, a were-vamp or a fairy-wolf?

Yes. Try Nraas Hybrid.

howdy Is there a Slut Trait available for sims3?

KiniyWorld has Slut Trait if your sims reach 10 level of sex skill. But I still don't know what the function as OnikiKay hasn't explain it.

@NostradamCB24: at sexysims you can find a pareo and a skirt, BackAlleySims has some Swimwear and other pieces.

Try The Sims Resource and mysims3blog. Use SHEER as the keyword to search it. I found and downloaded some of it.

Hello everyonr,um where can I find see through clothing for my sims 3 girls?

JoshQ has some in the downloads section of this forum, LadyFrontbum has some sheer bodysuits on her site, and PradaSims has some amazing stuff here.

Also, could someone please point me to a good site for sexy MALE clothes?  I've already got LadyFrontbum's open shirts and mankinis, but there really doesn't seem to be a lot out there.  Sims of both sexes and all orientations need eye candy, after all!

pop over to tumblr Julie j has some stuff and ms duo as well

Also, could someone please point me to a good site for sexy MALE clothes?  I've already got LadyFrontbum's open shirts and mankinis, but there really doesn't seem to be a lot out there.  Sims of both sexes and all orientations need eye candy, after all!

Found some sexy male clothes here(sims3) :

http://http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;cat=43

Found some sexy male clothes here(sims3) :

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;cat=43

Had to fix your link, but I found Studio954 on my own shortly after I posted originally.  Can't believe I didn't know about those before, because DAAAAAMN.  <3

[Edit] And apparently I need to get on tumblr.  Will have to wait till the end of July though, because summer classes.