-incest

-rape

-gangbang

-prostitute

any recommended mod ?

ps. have sex with kid (younger than teen) is prohibited, right ?

Which Sims game are you looking to mod in this way? 

For the Sims 3, there is Kinky World which includes all of those things.  The Adult Careers mod adds more prostitution options including the above board variety legal outside of places like Nevada, that being adult film star.

The Sims 4 has Wicked Whims but there is no rape or prostitution options included.

As for The other thing, this isn't the site For that.

-incest

-rape

-gangbang

-prostitute

any recommended mod ?

ps. have sex with kid (younger than teen) is prohibited, right ?

Which Sims game are you looking to mod in this way? 

For the Sims 3, there is Kinky World which includes all of those things.  The Adult Careers mod adds more prostitution options including the above board variety legal outside of places like Nevada, that being adult film star.

The Sims 4 has Wicked Whims but there is no rape or prostitution options included.

As for The other thing, this isn't the site For that.

thank you

I'm looking for ts3 mod but ts4 mod might change my mind to play ts4

Guest Redabyss

Is there a way to change the day/speed up hours/have early access to the police station as a detective? My aim would be this last one did asap, I don't want to wait XD

Is there a way to change the day/speed up hours/have early access to the police station as a detective? My aim would be this last one did asap, I don't want to wait XD

You can use MC Commander to change how fast the default time goes by.

I have setted it so it goes half as fast. 

However this does not change how fast Sims needs go up or down so their dayly schedule is affected somewhat.

Guest Redabyss

You can use MC Commander to change how fast the default time goes by.

I have setted it so it goes half as fast. 

However this does not change how fast Sims needs go up or down so their dayly schedule is affected somewhat.

Oh! Did he already update his mod?