Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where can I find ...?/What mod is this?

The Sims 2 The Sims 3 The Sims The Sims 4 Where Can I Find? WCIF What Mod Is This? WMIT Mod Search

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
790 replies to this topic

badbat111

badbat111

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Badbat111: I think you can do most of those things with nraas mastercontroller. Have you tried that?

the master controller doesnt do anything like that for me it brings up a menu thing but i cant understand it  basic advanced 1 file from it causes it to ctd the NRaas_MasterControllerProgression.package that file causes ctd every time it gets to the loading bar thing which suggests it needs a pack i dont have i only have pets world wonders and sims3 base game

NormanOsborn

NormanOsborn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Badbat111: I think you can do most of those things with nraas mastercontroller. Have you tried that?

the master controller doesnt do anything like that for me it brings up a menu thing but i cant understand it  basic advanced 1 file from it causes it to ctd the NRaas_MasterControllerProgression.package that file causes ctd every time it gets to the loading bar thing which suggests it needs a pack i dont have i only have pets world wonders and sims3 base game

The MasterControllerProgression module is meant to be used together with NRaas Story Progression. If you don't use the Story Progression mod, remove that module.

GECK.O

GECK.O

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Yeah, the Master Controller!

You can add other sims as your household member beyond the limit 8 sims, even make him as a roommate too.

Set relationship status like husband, ex-husband, BFF, etc.

Set career, retirement, alma meter, etc.

There's no alternative mod of Master Controller.

modslave

modslave

Messy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Anyone have an active file link for these?

tumblr_muf2i35zcp1rm2xxjo2_1280.png

Chirisims nuked their tumblr and my googlefu is turning up nothing and webarchive.org doesn't archive Tumblr pages.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

Ordained Mod Organizer Evangelist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

^

For 3 or 4?

modslave

modslave

Messy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Those were for Sims 3.

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

I am he who wears the #1 headband.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Chirisims nuked their tumblr and my googlefu is turning up nothing and webarchive.org doesn't archive Tumblr pages.

Hope this helps...https://www.mediafir...js8fvtl8kqa8qy

I found this on an old hard drive so I'd use the package file instead of simpack. I don't want you to bork your Sims install if its corrupt or something. I've ran the package file thru Dashboard and nothing is coming up.

modslave

modslave

Messy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Hope this helps...https://www.mediafir...js8fvtl8kqa8qy

I found this on an old hard drive so I'd use the package file instead of simpack. I don't want you to bork your Sims install if its corrupt or something. I've ran the package file thru Dashboard and nothing is coming up.

Awesome I'll run it through Dash just to be sure. Thanks...these were a huge pain to find.

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
Spoiler

No problem at all. I lost alot of CC with a HDD crash and alot of the creators have moved on. At one point my Sims 3 documents folder was 66 gigs. I've toned it down this time around...ROFL.. ;)

kahn0219

kahn0219

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Hey, I recently reinstalled the sims 3 and before I got busy downloading lots of mods I wanted to know if there was something like this: http://www.loverslab...yone-and-more/ for 3?

Stuff like in the basic mods section is what I want, though I wouldn't mind something to enable same-sex pregnancy.

modslave

modslave

Messy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Hey, I recently reinstalled the sims 3 and before I got busy downloading lots of mods I wanted to know if there was something like this: http://www.loverslab...yone-and-more/ for 3?

Stuff like in the basic mods section is what I want, though I wouldn't mind something to enable same-sex pregnancy.

Get Nraas Master Controller, Story Progression and Woohooer at the Nraas Wiki. Woohooer can work by itself and allow for same sex pregnancy but its really helpful to have Master Controller and Story Progression are really nice to have too.

Just about all the tuning mods on the Nraas wiki are worth having for a better TS3 game.

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Get Nraas Master Controller, Story Progression and Woohooer at the Nraas Wiki. Woohooer can work by itself and allow for same sex pregnancy but its really helpful to have Master Controller and Story Progression are really nice to have too.

Just about all the tuning mods on the Nraas wiki are worth having for a better TS3 game.

+1, to this post here.

Marquez19

Marquez19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

where I can find these tattoos?

Attached File  50971638.jpg   78.49KB   76 downloads

Attached File  607537278.jpg   75.39KB   14 downloads

Attached File  915196664.jpg   81.28KB   14 downloads

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
Spoiler

That's going to be a tough one, can you ask the person from whom the screenshot came? There's a gang of CC on tumblr but alot have moved on to Sims 4 or have left Sims completely. I'm considering giving tats a try...stay tuned......

Carida

Carida

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Greetings, 

I have only recently started to mod sims 3, but I was wondering, is there a better body mesh than this particular one that I found on MTS? : http://sexysims.info...ad.php?t=173824

The only reason I ask is because it doesn't quite seem to respond to the sliders I installed, but I will try again just in case.

Any help is appreciated, my thanks :) 

-C

GECK.O

GECK.O

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Greetings, 

I have only recently started to mod sims 3, but I was wondering, is there a better body mesh than this particular one that I found on MTS? : http://sexysims.info...ad.php?t=173824

The only reason I ask is because it doesn't quite seem to respond to the sliders I installed, but I will try again just in case.

-C

What do you mean with the better body?

Carida

Carida

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Greetings, 

-C

What do you mean with the better body?

Basically a smoother body mesh. I suppose I was spoiled by Sims 2. Since I used Bloom's Volumptuous body there. So its a shame that can't be done here, or that I can see anyway :)  That's what I was asking :) 

-C

GECK.O

GECK.O

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Basically a smoother body mesh. I suppose I was spoiled by Sims 2. Since I used Bloom's Voluptuous body there. So its a shame that can't be done here, or that I can see anyway :)  That's what I was asking :)

-C

In TS3, there's a body slider mods, where you can change the body shape and breast size up to monster size. Replicate Bloom's Voluptuous body too.

Check The Sims 3 Adult Guide from my signature below. There's a link for all Body Slider mods.

Darkening Demise

Darkening Demise

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,139 posts

TS3

Mass Effect mods?

LOVE to get hold of a Jack Sim! :heart:

...or Asari....

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Greetings, 

-C

As Gecko has said there are sliders to make your sims how you want but be careful. You'll get that kid in a candy store look and get every slider you can find and some will conflict. I don't remember the sliders but I wanted then badly and found out they conficted with Cmar nipple morph slider. I'd rather have adjustable nipples so I had to let them go, just to give an example. There are skins out there and a gang of them, just make sure you use non default. You can only have one default skin and you're probably going to change from the ea default one. I use Eskin Fresh by Ephemera as my default but it's up to you. I like alot of Ephemera's skins but when downloading then you might want to use Chrome with a translator plug in as the website won't be in English. Kurasoberina makes stupidly good skins as well as Sims too. Burnt Waffles skins are nice as well as Moonskin but those are just my favorites. Keep in mimd though that the skins may not look as good on your computer as they do in the screenshot as there can be alot of photoshop and gimp involved in the pics you see of the skin. Skins are all over the place and not really in one centralized place. Some are on MTS, SexySims, blogs and tumblr. JoshQ has a nice write up to get you started if you haven't seen it right here..http://www.loverslab...hat-cc-is-that/

Hope this helps some

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SimLab, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims, The Sims 4, Where Can I Find?, WCIF, What Mod Is This?, WMIT, Mod Search