(Request) Arachnaphobia/Sexlab mods combination

Akaron

I am not a modder myself, however I am really interested in the idea of using the Arachnaphobia mod by Miss Leeches + its expansion by Kazyn in conjunction with sexlab. I'm wondering if it would be possible to unify these mods and something like Being Female to have a PC captured by spiders, taken to their lair, fucked using the sexlab framework, and then impregnated with belly and breast node growth using a pregnancy mod. I've perused the mods section and have as yet been unsuccessful in finding anything like this.

• 2 months later...

I am not a modder myself, however I am really interested in the idea of using the Arachnaphobia mod by Miss Leeches + its expansion by Kazyn in conjunction with sexlab. I'm wondering if it would be possible to unify these mods and something like Being Female to have a PC captured by spiders, taken to their lair, fucked using the sexlab framework, and then impregnated with belly and breast node growth using a pregnancy mod. I've perused the mods section and have as yet been unsuccessful in finding anything like this.

That sounds like an awesome idea! Did anything become of this idea? 

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea. It would be actually awesome with any faction. With some story it would be even better. 

Archived