When you say you don't get peaceful options to complete I Fought the Law, I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for.  The Tryout options are to have sex with Chavez and crew, and sex with the bounty hunter to get them to leave.  The final stage is the same as vanilla.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, questionaccount said:

Bit of a basic error, but I can't find any nude textures for Lobotomites. I'm using Roberts bodies, but the textures are coming back scrambled even after toggling Archive Invalidation, and I can only find meshes available for download from the Roberts page.

I think you have a manual option on the Sexout main page. (or instructions there.) I do believe Odessa provided these but they aren't included. I haven't used these or had this installed in a long time so I am not remembering so well. Try there and see at least.

5 hours ago, questionaccount said:

By main page do you mean the SexoutNG download? If so, which file?

To answer your question:

Sexout Beta thread.

The one that states... Capture.PNG

It is manual install. You will need to do this to get it to work. Replace the default files. I am not going in to more detail as this isn't related to Tryouts mod installation or bugs. It is a Sexout Question. It should be asked on that thread. I've already derailed Loogie's thread enough.

5 hours ago, Encon4 said:

will there be chance for a conversion to F4 when the F4:NV mod is finished? It would be awesome.

(I know that might be difficult to transfer content to a different game. thats why i'm asking if is possible to happen.)

47 minutes ago, Loogie said:

It would require literally remaking the mod from scratch.

I love Tryouts. I have helped test various aspects of it over the years and have helped whenever I can for the basic support thread to free Loogie up for the heavy issues/mod glitches etc and work on the mod. Haven't been able to play it for quite some while but, haven't seriously played FNV for a very long time.

That being said, as much as I love Tryouts, I believe it would be a waste to port over or convert this for F4. I believe a spiritual successor that is relevant to the politics, geography, and various characters that are present in F4 would be the best approach. This would be needed to be done from scratch, however, it would be fresh, interesting, and likely much more enjoyable than a basic conversion.

@Encon4 , Perhaps, you and others that love this mod, create a thread in the F4 section discussing possible sites and stories for such a conversion. Maybe, you might inspire someone to put some time into it and help create it. Or, better, you and a few others start working on such a project. I know it will be hard, but I can tell you I have met and worked with (tested mods) many that were so new they never even installed or used the GECK and now has a major mod (won't disclose the name) as well as others that have come in and reworked a monster mod and updated it and even added content to it, also not extremely skilled. There are people here that can help those that want to do something. Might take time or might be extremely hard, but I do see now with the script extender and such there might just be enough tools to start and wrk on such a project. It is up to you.

There is just  too many possible interesting stories in F4 that could benefit from a Tryouts - Boston mod.

I'm officially announcing that after 7 years of making this mod... I'm bored with it. My creativity is needed elsewhere.

If anyone wants to fix bugs, or add content (it better not involve children), go nuts.

2 hours ago, Loogie said:

I'm officially announcing that after 7 years of making this mod... I'm bored with it. My creativity is needed elsewhere.

If anyone wants to fix bugs, or add content (it better not involve children), go nuts.

Loogie you can't just punt without giving us some idea of your future plans.

Will you keep deviant modding?

What game are you thinking about doing mods for?

Or are you dumping your computer and heading off in a totally different direction?

This mod has brought a lot of people a lot of pleasure over the years. Good job.

4 hours ago, Loogie said:

Understood man. Love Tryout; *might* take this over and add a few more quests once I finish up my other obligations. Did you have a roadmap or plans for other expansions, any half-made scripts, quests, or the like that you have in the mod that we should know about?

6 hours ago, fred200 said:

Loogie you can't just punt without giving us some idea of your future plans.

Will you keep deviant modding?

What game are you thinking about doing mods for?

Or are you dumping your computer and heading off in a totally different direction?

This mod has brought a lot of people a lot of pleasure over the years. Good job.

To answer your questions in order: probably not, none, commercial endeavors I can actually release in my own name.

Tryout was fun,  but if I keep this up for longer it's going to be my only major accomplishment. I have other talents outside of modding and, in a lot of ways, Tryout represents a time in my life where I had a rough go of things, didn't really respect myself and didn't properly appreciate how much I mean or can mean to some people.

The dark side is as the years went on, I found myself in what amounted to a sexual relationship with my computer. I am on a mission to improve myself, and part of that is going out there to look for things various life events wrongly convinced me I didn't deserve.

4 hours ago, tacomarine said:

Understood man. Love Tryout; *might* take this over and add a few more quests once I finish up my other obligations. Did you have a roadmap or plans for other expansions, any half-made scripts, quests, or the like that you have in the mod that we should know about?

I have some NPCs that weren't enabled for a slave camp at Searchlight Airport. I have no roadmap. If you want to take this, the way ahead of you is a wide open plain. Don't let the project consume you. Or do, as you see fit. I'm not your mother.

Looking forward to any other mods or such if you decide to come back and work on something to keep your modding skills up :smiley: I wish the best for you on your path of self improvement.

On the home-front. I will likely add this to the SMMP. Many of the assets are needed for Sexout Store/pregnancy might as well add the entire thing. People can deselect the esps if they aren't interested in the mod itself. :smile: I hadn't added it earlier since you were (or I though were ) still working on it.  I also might go ahead and make a  Sexout Compilation now that SCR/pregnancy and Tryouts are pretty much as far as they will go with less activity requiring more effort to keep up.

55 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

You are missing a requirement. Make sure you have all the files installed especially those from SCR. REad the SCR OP and make sure all is installed correctly. If you are confused check the Tutorial link on that page. The PDF provided gives more in depth explanation if needed.

Got it thx very much ^^