[Sims 3] SH3 Model Gynoid from Buttgraab Industries - On Sale for §99,999!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Really do love this mod.

My Guitar player Sim likes to take her to the city center and play for tips. I then make her give blowjobs or lick pussy for everyone that tips him.

You should see the crowds that form!

I know the post is a bit inactive, but has anyone else besides Irishredneck figured out how to get the bot to have woohoo with your sims?

I cannot seem to figure this out at all unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply.  What I was wondering if in edit in CAS, whether or not a gender could be switched from female to male.  I loved this plumbot so much that I would liked to have seen a male version of her.  To my utter dismay, I tried it and was horrified at the results.  It was not a pretty picture, I had to avert my eyes!  :(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rtbvizas48ju4ox/%28FIXED%29Jointed-Doll-SkinV2.0-Klavix-ND.rar

Took me a while trying to get around the chinese characters and blocking all the nasty scripts/ads on the original site, but there's the download link for what I assume is the correct skin for this mod. I was able to download it, but am unable to verify currently due to patching from origin.

Best regards

Reborn

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rtbvizas48ju4ox/%28FIXED%29Jointed-Doll-SkinV2.0-Klavix-ND.rar

Took me a while trying to get around the chinese characters and blocking all the nasty scripts/ads on the original site, but there's the download link for what I assume is the correct skin for this mod. I was able to download it, but am unable to verify currently due to patching from origin.

Best regards

Reborn

Thank you for this. Wanted to give it a try. :-)

Happy to have found a working link for it. Was sure when I started that I wouldn't. Paying it forward as the saying goes. If anyone has issues with any of the needed files, I could either post all the links or just a repack of all the files. There were a couple of the files that were a bear to acquire.

Best regards

Reborn

Happy to have found a working link for it. Was sure when I started that I wouldn't. Paying it forward as the saying goes. If anyone has issues with any of the needed files, I could either post all the links or just a repack of all the files. There were a couple of the files that were a bear to acquire.

Best regards

Reborn

The rebundling might be a good plan. I wasn't sure about a couple of the files myself.

I created this BOT while in the future and traveling back to the present did cause issues for me as well - just don't travel with it (time or vacation).

As for changing some looks, I use Graphical Xtaceys outfit switch for the nude setting (and swapping 'not at work' sims to everyday >.< ). Being nude when entering CAS allows the use of Oniki's underwear for swimwear (nipples!) on regular sims, or some other neat options on anything not 'everyday' -just tossing this out there.

I found using AMRA's Skins for face, top, and bottom (the cum splashed ones) allows the BOT to have a nude option as well.

I added the hair from (?) Min, Ming, something like this-sorry (looks very modern Romulan/slightly longer) with JoshQ's ImpBoots and my very own Cherry2000 is alive and well.

Edit: the info on the hair - Downloaded from TSR/downloads/Sims3/Hair/page 18 as of this post. Name: Yume Minzy hair. (yes, it covers the bot sensor)

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got around to sorting things out with my pc, found all the files needed and made an archive including what should be everything. The only reason I say that is I seem to remember something about needing one of Navetsea's skins, but I'm unsure. Let me know if any of you have issues with anything and I'll do my best to sort things out.

SH3 Complete.7z

• 4 months later...