View File

First of all my english can be a little bad. Be patient.

I always wanted this outfit for CBBE.

For some female sexy warriors, this is the definitive set

You can equip de head jewerly without problems.

Hope no clip with running or pose animations. I test it but no with super tight/stacked body presets

Please open readme in the zip for item codes.

Newmiller Succubus Bikini HDT - almost ready with only one variation of non spike and spike for the moment

brokefoot's Leah Set - fixing weight/clipping issues

Teacher Outfit - fixing skirt clipping issues

Huntress

Mammoth Lord

Fizz Candy

Dragon Queen Armor

Requirements:

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

Credits:

Female Barbarian:

All credits for original author(s)

Outfit Studio:

Caliente, Ousnius, Stuffed Bunny, ChronoTrigger

I cannot find these items via the console at all.  I can look at the esp and see the names of the items, but 'help barbarian' or any other search yields nothing.  What are the pieces called in game?  I don't understand how it could be different than what the esp shows.

EDIT:  This is the same issue as mentioned by germ above, with the name not showing up in English.  That needs to get fixed, my friend.  You say you can't manage that issue, but your Dandelion armor works properly.  So you got it right once.  You can do it again.  I have faith in you.

Meanwhile, I will endeavor to fix it myself.

EDIT AGAIN:  Fixed it.  You need to change the 'full in-game name' for each item to the name of the item in English.  I used TESVsnip to do it.

I cannot find these items via the console at all.  I can look at the esp and see the names of the items, but 'help barbarian' or any other search yields nothing.  What are the pieces called in game?  I don't understand how it could be different than what the esp shows.

EDIT:  This is the same issue as mentioned by germ above, with the name not showing up in English.  That needs to get fixed, my friend.  You say you can't manage that issue, but your Dandelion armor works properly.  So you got it right once.  You can do it again.  I have faith in you.

Meanwhile, I will endeavor to fix it myself.

EDIT AGAIN:  Fixed it.  You need to change the 'full in-game name' for each item to the name of the item in English.  I used TESVsnip to do it.

Yes so sorry for that, but in the zip i gave you a .txt with the barbarian female item codes. Im glad that you can fix that issue.

If you can this armor would be absolutely amazing to have with bodyslide.

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/44886089581/barbarian-explorer-mods-tesv-skyrim

Yes thats my favorite outfit and looks so sexy in my game converted,  but i have two problems: I dont know if i have the permission to publish this converted  and still requires fix clipping in the pants.

Sorry, noob question: Is there anyway to get my preexisting Bodyslide presets to work with your conversions? When i open in bodyslide and select NR Barbarian armour, the preset list is blank. I guess i could try and copy the slider settings over from the preset i've built all bodies with, but this would be a bit of a hassle. If there's a quick way to do this, i'd love to know!

Also, i've downloaded your Dandelion set too. I just tested both sets in game (without changing the meshes in Bodyslide yet) and i have a couple of issues. The HDT works right off the bat with the dandelion set, so i can imagine if i converted it to my current preset then it'd be great. However, after spawning in this barbarian set, the HDT doesn't work at all, the armor is totally static. Is this because i haven't built it through bodyslide yet? But then why does the Dandelion set work as it should without editing?

Lastly, I can also confirm that the names of all these items aren't right at all, each item in this set's name seems to be just random letters like "Àìóóôàøð" etc which is kind of annoying, it'd be fantastic if this could be corrected. The dandelion set again seems perfect in this way.

Anyway, other than that... they're great, and please keep up the good work!