Request: Sinblood Outfit

UnlikelyH3ro

I would like to request the Sinblood Outfit from Oblivion in Skyrim, except without all those mods that were required to use the armor. I would also like to see it in game and not have to go to a testing hall to get it. I really liked that armor! Thanks to anyone that can do it and thanks to anyone that considers or attempts to bring it into Skyrim! :)

post-36909-13597873198957_thumb.jpg

post-36909-1359787319984_thumb.jpg

I would like to request the Sinblood Outfit from Oblivion in Skyrim' date=' except without all those mods that were required to use the armor. I would also like to see it in game and not have to go to a testing hall to get it. I really liked that armor! Thanks to anyone that can do it and thanks to anyone that considers or attempts to bring it into Skyrim! :)

[/quote']

It's already been ported over, link to a post with the download URL here (bottom link from Mediafire): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=98237&highlight=lethal#pid98237

Decided this armor was way too sexy to ignore, so I became a vampire on my character so the skintone of my face would match the pale body the outfit comes with. :)

Try combining it with the scarf and veil from the Black Sacrament armor on Nexus, works very well.

A screenshot from behind to show the scarf with the Sinblood armor:

ogxpw0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived