hdt.xml with sparse/believable belly figures?

circ

I've tried hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml by blabba, Daiemonic and dholmvik1's Daiemonic edit, and they all have an extremely jiggly belly. I'm using Mikhail Malachai's for hdt.xml - for breasts and ass, and it's pretty jiggly but doesn't feel artificial like some edits. But now I'd like to find the default file with toned down belly physics. When running and walking the physics actually look good, but when doing a quick turn, sneaking/unsneaking and so on to see the physics in action, it's like you're in a jello nightmare or there's a leprechaun that turned your belly into a trampoline and is busy jumping on it. I haven't tried the physics with my belly distended by pregnancy or otherwise, but I'd imagine it would be all over the place.

I assume I'll lose some distention effect when getting penetrated - haven't tested that out yet, but I don't care because this is pretty ridiculous.

EDIT: just tried ShadowsandDust's .xml with belly support and it's so far the most subdued, but still machine-like.

EDIT2: aaand reverted back to blabla's. The above started bugging out after a while.

Archived