[request WITH MOD AUTHOR PERMISSION] Dual sheath redux/Skeleton Support

Leelok

Hello Everyone, Earlier last weeks, I asked for a mod to be converted to be supported for dual sheath redux, the skeleton. So you can see both dual wielded weapon. Well... I am asking again, this time with the author's permission ! Here is the proof ^^ ! It took a while for him/her to reply, but, I got it !

Sooooo yea ! If anyone would be so kind to help me with this.. Im still gonna ask the.. Dual sheath redux mod author. But yea~ ! I wanted to ask here as well ^^

Don't have to ask either author really, as you're not really modifying their work, you are just providing support from one mod to another. Though the weapon mod's author is a good person to ask.

As well, you should probably provide a link to said weapon set. I'm sure someone doesn't want to go scrounging through your posts to find out exactly what you are talking about, cause you provide no information at all about what weapon set you are talking about.

But I was able to find it myself by scrounging through your posts.... Liliths Tools - Weapon Set.

It is a daunting task, as the tutorial is tedious for a person unfamiliar with Nifskope. But it's pretty easy to understand, just a lot of work. The tutorials are there in the miscellaneous section of Dual Sheath Redux, you just gotta make some time to read them and follow them step by step. Good luck getting it done or finding someone to do it. I'd try it myself, but I'm already working on other things that are taking up my "modding time" lol.

On a side note, we have a thread for requests already. Instead of making a new thread and clogging up this section with requests (like everyone is fond of doing...), post your request in the sticky at the top of the thread here, where it belongs.

Don't have to ask either author really, as you're not really modifying their work, you are just providing support from one mod to another. Though the weapon mod's author is a good person to ask.

As well, you should probably provide a link to said weapon set. I'm sure someone doesn't want to go scrounging through your posts to find out exactly what you are talking about, cause you provide no information at all about what weapon set you are talking about.

But I was able to find it myself by scrounging through your posts.... Liliths Tools - Weapon Set.

It is a daunting task, as the tutorial is tedious for a person unfamiliar with Nifskope. But it's pretty easy to understand, just a lot of work. The tutorials are there in the miscellaneous section of Dual Sheath Redux, you just gotta make some time to read them and follow them step by step. Good luck getting it done or finding someone to do it. I'd try it myself, but I'm already working on other things that are taking up my "modding time" lol.

On a side note, we have a thread for requests already. Instead of making a new thread and clogging up this section with requests (like everyone is fond of doing...), post your request in the sticky at the top of the thread here, where it belongs.

Uuh.. but.. isn't that only for mods that already exist And this one doesn't exist.. yet. ? And sorry. I forgot to put the mod link In my post x .x. And I actually tried myself. But I just rendered the Weapons invisible :/ So I gave up. And I did go step by step.

That specific thread I linked is for requests. It even says so right there in the title in large caps "REQUESTS". The other thread is for finding mods.

Each section (Adult and Non-Adult) have one. One for requests, and one for mod finding. That's what they are there for. To help you find a mod, or requests for a mod to be made.

That specific thread I linked is for requests. It even says so right there in the title in large caps "REQUESTS". The other thread is for finding mods.

Each section (Adult and Non-Adult) have one. One for requests, and one for mod finding. That's what they are there for. To help you find a mod, or requests for a mod to be made.

Right... but at the same time I kinda dislike the fact that.. Two times in a row, I was.. well.. completely ignored. On two times. Anyways... I'll leave this post here, for anyone to reply with their help. And I'll go over there. See if I can start anything. x .x

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but it's not that you are being ignored, it's just that you can't expect a modder to just do every single request out there.

The thread is for requests. Just cause you make a request, doesn't mean it will get done. Modders are people too, and they don't make money for doing people's requests. If they find interest or want to do it, they will do it. But you can't sit there expecting someone to do it, and then when no one does, you assume you are being ignored. It doesn't work like that.

This is why you learn to do this stuff yourself. Because making a requests is a dime a dozen. There is tons, and I mean tons, of requests made every day. Modders can't possibly fill every single request, or else they will be spending all their time doing it instead of making what they want to make. Thus why it is better to learn to do these things on your own instead of expecting some modder to bend to your will and fill your request.

For example, I've been wanting tons of outfits converted to bodyslide so I can form fit them to my body. Outfits for different body types, so they'd have to be converted to CBBE first, then converted to bodyslide. Yet no one has taken up the offer. So I learned to do it myself, and now I am making my own outfits, instead of waiting for a modder to fill my request.

So it's not that you are being ignored, it's that modders aren't required to fill your request. Cause that's all it is. A request. There is no obligation there.

Sorry for the rant, but this is why I said you're better off learning how to do it yourself via trial and error till you get it right. Cause waiting for a request to fill is going to take awhile if no one is interested in doing it.

Archived