Multiple sets of tits mod?

Only for Khajiit and Lykaios. There is (or was?) Immersive Bodies and the option for more nipples in the Lykaios race installer. Eternal Black probably doesn't want the mod redistributed so that's a no go on that one. Hope you like fur on your women (and I don't mean that as a euphemism). If not,then you're out of luck.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?

I was aiming for more than just nipples, I'm talking about model changes, full fledged breasts.

Only for Khajiit and Lykaios. There is (or was?) Immersive Bodies and the option for more nipples in the Lykaios race installer. Eternal Black probably doesn't want the mod redistributed so that's a no go on that one. Hope you like fur on your women (and I don't mean that as a euphemism). If not,then you're out of luck.

I was aiming for more than just nipples, I'm talking about model changes, full fledged breasts.

As far as I can tell,Eternal Black's Immersive Bodies was the only game in town,so to speak, as far as multiple breast mods went, and s/he seems to have placed all of his/her work on the Do Not Post list (or an Eternal Black List,as it were).

post-197547-0-42844500-1414472425_thumb.jpg

As an addendum,I'll state that I was only referring to standard player character races,not the Werewolf transformation. There are indeed werewolf mods which add multiple breasts for werewolves,including HDT Werewolves.

As far as I can tell,Eternal Black's Immersive Bodies was the only game in town,so to speak, as far as multiple breast mods went, and s/he seems to have placed all of his/her work on the Do Not Post list (or an Eternal Black List,as it were).

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-10-27 23-56-22-17.jpg

As an addendum,I'll state that I was only referring to standard player character races,not the Werewolf transformation. There are indeed werewolf mods which add multiple breasts for werewolves,including HDT Werewolves.

Is do not post the same as do not share?  I'd like to have a copy sent to an email.

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-10-27 23-56-22-17.jpg

Is do not post the same as do not share?  I'd like to have a copy sent to an email.

I have no clue. I might as well give it a try and if Eternal Black doesn't like me doing so,s/he can speak up and tell me that it is not acceptable.

What is your e-mail address,anyway?

I've done it using Bodyslide's outfit studio. It worked pretty well. I just made one body with tits that kinda looked like they were floating and saved the mesh, then made another with really low tits and saved that mesh. Then I loaded one in the outfit studio, then the other as an outfit piece. One pair would appear to be resting on the other and with no clipping on the body. Bam, four tits. You could do this as many times as you want. I'd upload a screenshot if my PC hadn't been struck by lightning a few weeks ago. Oh, also, HDT , BBP, and TBBP all still work on both pairs of tits, with no noticeable ass clipping.

I've done it using Bodyslide's outfit studio. It worked pretty well. I just made one body with tits that kinda looked like they were floating and saved the mesh, then made another with really low tits and saved that mesh. Then I loaded one in the outfit studio, then the other as an outfit piece. One pair would appear to be resting on the other and with no clipping on the body. Bam, four tits. You could do this as many times as you want. I'd upload a screenshot if my PC hadn't been struck by lightning a few weeks ago. Oh, also, HDT , BBP, and TBBP all still work on both pairs of tits, with no noticeable ass clipping.

Surprised how well that worked. Thanks for sharing.

aKqqSYV.jpg

Can you share this .nif?  Also maybe a better description on how to do this.  I tried but I am completely lost.

I'll preface the attached .nif file by saying it is ham-fisted ghetto creation as I have nearly 0 outfit studio capabilities. It has some very visible stretching/oddities on the lower rack. I'd imagine hdt settings and tit size in race menu can cause some weirdness as well. This is only for max weight.

As far as making your own abomination and expanding on what was said above:

Create a body with your upper rack and save that preset. Copy the .nif it makes somewhere else because your lower rack is going to overwrite the file when you make it.

Create a body with your lower rack and save that preset. Copy the .nif it makes somewhere else.

I wouldn't change anything besides the tits or you will probably get more deformations.

Save the presets because you will want to come back and fiddle with the heights/sizes/spacing.

Open outfit studio

File - > load reference the .nif file in the slider set xml file path for the upper rack

File -> load outfit the .nif file for your lower rack

Right click on the base shape reference body under the meshes tab and duplicate the shape (give it any name)

You should now have two parts under new outfit drop down menu.

(if you hide the base shape both racks should still be visable)

File -> export current -> export .nif

And that should be it.

femalebody_1.nif

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Lol, I think this thread is closed, but Il still try :P

How do I get 6-8 breasts on my char? Im realy noob with bodyslide and "difficult" modding in general. It sounds pretty easy, but when I try it I just can't get it done. Since this probobly dossent take much time, could anyone reading this make a .nif for the 6-breasts and a .nif for the 8-breasts so that I can download it? If you bother that is, and if someone ever will pass through here in search of knowlege. Pretty please? :3

How do I get 6-8 breasts on my char? Im realy noob with bodyslide and "difficult" modding in general. It sounds pretty easy, but when I try it I just can't get it done. Since this probobly dossent take much time, could anyone reading this make a .nif for the 6-breasts and a .nif for the 8-breasts so that I can download it? If you bother that is, and if someone ever will pass through here in search of knowlege. Pretty please? :3

Oh man, equal as many *8*!!!

a lot of people had not even 2 in the hand and you want 8?

quite beautiful glutton, because would be a cow udders better suitable, is more in it *milk* gefuehle_0121.gif

quite beautiful glutton, because would be a cow udders better suitable, is more in it *milk* gefuehle_0121.gif

I FUCKEN LOVE BOOBS! sawy :3

I also but me suffice 2  ;)

http://gigapron.com/128/12803/39/pics/p7.jpg

I also but me suffice 2  ;)

http://gigapron.com/128/12803/39/pics/p7.jpg

Sorry for swearing, was late at night. Its good we are different to a degree. Would still be awesome if someone made the .nifs tho. I don't think I would be the only one dowloading it :D

• 2 years later...
57 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I'd be very interested to see pictures of the finished product as well as a description of the process. Also, if it's okay, I'd like to try the meshes out sometime if you can share them.

I did same process as chilola did above, except for both femalebody_0.nif (minimum weight) and femalebody_1.nif (maximum weight).

I went into bodyslide studio, took my custom body and saved it under a new preset, called this one "Top", then built it (changed nothing because this will be the top row of breasts)

Went into bodyslide studio's meshes folder and took the two newly built body files femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, copied them to a new folder on my desktop, and renamed them top_0.nif and top_1.nif

Back into bodyslide studio, re-opened my custom body type and moved the breast height slider down even more, to where I think it would be low enough not to clip with the top row, (hardest part of this whole process), and saved this preset as "Mid", then built it

Went back into bodyslide studio's meshes folder and took the two new body files (these ones will now be the middle set of breasts) like above, both femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, copied them to the new folder on my desktop and named them mid_0.nif and mid_1.nif

The same exact process is done for the last row of breasts, except I named the files Btm, btm_0.nif and btm_1.nif

Finally, you should have 3 presets, one preset for each breast height and you should have 3 sets of femalebody.nifs (top_0.nif, top_1.nif, mid_0.nif, mid_1.nif, btm_0.nif, btm_1.nif)

Now open Outfit studio and go to file->load reference, and load in top_0.nif, then go to file->import->from Nif and import both mid_0.nif and btm_0.nif

Now duplicate your top_0.nif (it probably came in named "baseshape" or something) and delete the original (so there's no longer any reference shape)

You should now have 3 objects in outfit studio: the top breasts body, middle breasts body, and bottom breasts body

Now you're done the minimum weight body type, go to file->export->to Nif and save it as femalebody_0.nif

Now just do the exact same process as above, but for all of the _1.nif files, and when you export, export it as femalebody_1.nif

Then take the two new files (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif) and place them in your meshes folder in bodyslide studio (access this folder quickly in mod manager by right clicking bodyslide studio, clicking open in explorer, and then in meshes) and overwrite the ones in there.

This worked for HDT and made the weight slider work as well

Body overlays do not work properly, and my game crashed a couple times when fiddling with the weight slider too much in racemenu, and I had noticeable clipping (clipping can be fixed by just spending extra time in bodyslide and outfit studio)

Here's what my first try looked like

highlow.png

• 3 months later...
On 12/22/2018 at 11:08 PM, Sellia said:

I did same process as chilola did above, except for both femalebody_0.nif (minimum weight) and femalebody_1.nif (maximum weight).

I went into bodyslide studio, took my custom body and saved it under a new preset, called this one "Top", then built it (changed nothing because this will be the top row of breasts)

Went into bodyslide studio's meshes folder and took the two newly built body files femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, copied them to a new folder on my desktop, and renamed them top_0.nif and top_1.nif

Back into bodyslide studio, re-opened my custom body type and moved the breast height slider down even more, to where I think it would be low enough not to clip with the top row, (hardest part of this whole process), and saved this preset as "Mid", then built it

Went back into bodyslide studio's meshes folder and took the two new body files (these ones will now be the middle set of breasts) like above, both femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, copied them to the new folder on my desktop and named them mid_0.nif and mid_1.nif

The same exact process is done for the last row of breasts, except I named the files Btm, btm_0.nif and btm_1.nif

Finally, you should have 3 presets, one preset for each breast height and you should have 3 sets of femalebody.nifs (top_0.nif, top_1.nif, mid_0.nif, mid_1.nif, btm_0.nif, btm_1.nif)

Now open Outfit studio and go to file->load reference, and load in top_0.nif, then go to file->import->from Nif and import both mid_0.nif and btm_0.nif

Now duplicate your top_0.nif (it probably came in named "baseshape" or something) and delete the original (so there's no longer any reference shape)

You should now have 3 objects in outfit studio: the top breasts body, middle breasts body, and bottom breasts body

Now you're done the minimum weight body type, go to file->export->to Nif and save it as femalebody_0.nif

Now just do the exact same process as above, but for all of the _1.nif files, and when you export, export it as femalebody_1.nif

Then take the two new files (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif) and place them in your meshes folder in bodyslide studio (access this folder quickly in mod manager by right clicking bodyslide studio, clicking open in explorer, and then in meshes) and overwrite the ones in there.

This worked for HDT and made the weight slider work as well

Body overlays do not work properly, and my game crashed a couple times when fiddling with the weight slider too much in racemenu, and I had noticeable clipping (clipping can be fixed by just spending extra time in bodyslide and outfit studio)

Here's what my first try looked like

highlow.png

Thank you so much for the guide, but i'm kinda new to the program and I can't even complete the firsts steps without a thousand trials and errors. I know it's a lot to ask, but do you think you could record at least the creation of the presets and their meshes in order to understand what to actually do in the program?

Archived