[WIP] [LST] Conquer Towns

This add-on, once finished, is expected to permit conquest of the cities by reducing their population to slavery.

General gameplay :

You are a slaver, a mad slaver but a poor slaver having nothing but the ability to enslave. So the simplier way to be rich is to get ownership of others goods by enslaving them. And as you are mad you'll try to enslave cities!

Required :

Installation :

• Nothing special to say, classical. 

Incompatibilities

• Reener's guard overhaul 
  • Any player who would try to manage respawning NPCs without problems

Other to come, may be.

Compatibilities (mods I use and didn't see any problem)

• Bravil Underground
  • Better cities (houses not managed)
  • moDem's City Life
  • Hiyoko and Tamago
  • Housewifes
  • SPTDiverseGuards
  • No psychic guards

Features : (green color for new in last version)

• Lovers Slave Trade patched, see below.
  • You are the master of a new faction, "towns conquerors", which is evil
  • If you enslave the owners of a house in Chorrol you get ownership of the house and the key
  • The Conqueror faction is now opposite with Chorrol Town and VERY opposite with Chorrol Castle. Be careful when enter in town
  • Ranks (slave and sex slave) are also managed in mod and never decrease
  • You can ask a slave rank 3 to patrol at different places in the town
  • At start you gain 20 lockpicks and 500 gold
  • You can be the owner of the Chorrol's chapel (not the crypt)
  • When a NPC is enslaved, his disposition decrease ( -20 )
  • For each training rank, slave gain 20 disposition
  • When broken (sex slave) slave disposition is set to 100
  • At rank 3, Chorrol NPC lost this faction and get 'Conquered Chorrol Faction'. Beware if you release them in town before conquering all

To come :
  • See next post

CAUTION !!!

It is a WIP mod so you may, or not, expect bugs, CTDs, corrupt saves and other merry adventures :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSTPatchForConquer.esp

Features : (green color for new in last version)

• The ranks advance regulary depending the number of acts. Ranks 0-2 require only acts with humans. The following require both acts with humans and creatures. 
  • Relax here : the rank of the slave must be at least 1 
  • Slave trade : the slave must be 'broken' and rank must be at least 2 
  • Sell your "Flowers" here : the rank of the slave must be at least 3
  • To train an other slave, a NPC must have rank at least 4, all slaves having this rank can train other slaves, the old feature 'Train with an other slave' is no longer here 
  • Creatures now dont report to guards enslavement they've seen :) 

Version 1.01 (20141027) 

Features :

• The Conqueror faction is now opposite with Chorrol Town and VERY opposite with Chorrol Castle. Be careful when enter in town
  • Ranks (slave and sex slave) are also managed in mod and never decrease
  • You can ask a slave rank 3 to patrol at different places in the town
  • At start you gain 20 lockpicks and 500 gold
  • You can be the owner of the chapel (not the crypt)
  • When a NPC is enslaved, his disposition decrease ( -20 )
  • For each training rank, slave gain 20 disposition
  • When broken (sex slave) slave disposition is set to 100

Debug :

• The player is now in the conqueror faction
  • Rasheda shop can be owned
  • Jim Wine have a positive disposition

Bonus :

Added a patch for FormIDFinder4 users : the faction rank is visible for each faction

Godd game.

Version 1.02 (20141028) 

Features :

• At rank 3, Chorrol NPC lost this faction and get 'Conquered Chorrol Faction'. Beware if you release them in town before conquering all.

Debug :

• Creatures now dont report to guards enslavement they've seen :) 

Bonus :

Added a patch for LoversHudInformation users :

• you can see in Lovers informations numbers for humans sex train act, creature sex train  and slave rank
  • you can see in Tamago informations numbers for fertilzed ovums, embryos and foetus

I think all the gameplay is now ok and I can work on some harder tasks (see post on todo). If you have any ideas on these subject, post them :)

Good game.

I think all the gameplay is now ok and I can work on some harder tasks (see post on todo). If you have any ideas on these subject, post them :)

Good game.

ohh don't ask that, mate. The mod you're making i end up doing through roleplay over the whole game; I freaked out when i saw you making this a few days ago. But if you want some suggestions....

Something i'd love to be able to control is a slavers guild. Recruiting people to enslave people surrounding the city. You could spend money and have a spot open in the castle once you own it and from there you can manage a guild of slavers (or just do it from the underground, i guess) but those slavers would go out and bring back slaves to sell in the city, giving you a daily (weekly?) profit.

You say you want some ideas for guilds and the like.

>I've never done the fighters guild quests, but with the mages guild it would be nice to get those recommendations for free.

>Once you start enslaving and training theives guild members, you could send them out to kidnap people of other cities. Even further, if they kidnap somebody in leadership and you enslave (and train) them and put them back, taking over that city might be a little easier in the future...

>Depending on what your ultimate plans are for this, you could also convince the Fighters guild to go protect your cities in case of Legion or daedric takeovers, or have them train your guards to make them better at that.

Hum, very interesting ideas but need a lot of work (and time) to realize. For now I'll dont do twice the error I did in Fallout, such a mod is a team mod, I won't launch such a project.

For now I try to do a sort of 'framework', with little features accumulated to grow a possible gameplay. I played this sort of gameplay with BU and LST but every time I missed an option to play corrrectly so I try to implement this.

To avoid unfinished mod I want to restrain the implementation to one town, independently of others, and a second town and 3rd and .... I won't, for now, implement options which have an impact on an other town.

So for the mage and fighter guild I fear to broke side quests if I do to much work on them. Getting ownership by enslaving major NPC of each guild is not a problem, would work like other houses, but I look for a more interesting gameplay, but easy to dev without risk.

For the Castle, the base idea is to gain the ownership by enslaving countess and gain the gards control by enslaving Bittneld the Curse.

After enslaving everybody in the town you gain the control of the town and people obey you, but there is nothing more to do :/

Other mods with more quests or AI can be added independently, based on factions and ranks present in the esm.

hourly cocksucking cermiony? Lol

I've never looked into the oblivion set so i wouldn't know what is differant from NV. What about being able to jail people once you have control of the guards? make it so you can have acess to the jail? makes it a lot easier to do stuff without witnesses.

EDIT/Continue- I can add it easily, but what about a number for how many guards you've enslaved and another for how many you've trained personaly? if i end up doing a mod for this one of the things in it would make it harder to train guards (Hardass mindsets are hard to break) but it'd be easier as you gain experiance doing it. (don't look at me like that, I use colorwheels mod that turns all guards female)

I'm going to have to think on this, though. Framework for enslaving towns.... what would i want to play with....

The first and major problem I see with gards is that they are respawning NPC so I must verify if they respawn their class (and guard status) :)

For now, when I play, I never kill them, I only stock them in the prison but it consume slaves slots.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Little lost on this one I did get a message that I got keys to the first house after I made them my slave and then I went to the next house did not get nothing after I made them slave, Do I made all of them sex slave even the guards also do I go house to house and work my way up to the castle 

• 4 weeks later...

Heh. I was wondering why everyone in Chorrol hated me all of a sudden :)

OK: I'll admit it. I installed this one on the strength of the name. I didn't read the detailed description because I wanted to try and work it out for myself, first.

Now that I have read up, I'm curious: does conquering Chorrol provide any benefits? I mean apart from having the entire town enslaved which would be on my todo list anyway.

I don't want to slight the good work you're doing here; I'm just not sure what the selling point is. It seems like more of a slavery overhaul at the moment.

• 10 months later...

I didn't want to necro a post that is almost a year old, but can anyone tell me what order I should be putting the esps and esm in relation to other mods? The credits play for a couple of second before crashing.

I don't use the mod, but I checked the esp ( masterfiles you need !)

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LSTConquerTownsCore.esm  (masterfile: Oblivion.esm )

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTPatchForConquer.esp (masterfile: Oblivion.esm, Lovers with PK.esm, LoversSlaveTrader.esp)

LoversHudInformation.esp

LoversHudInformationPatchForConquer.esp   (masterfile: Oblivion.esm,  LoversHudInformation.esp,  Not sure if you need Pluggy Hud version)

LSTCTChorrol.esp (masterfile: Oblivion.esm,  LSTConquerTownsCore.esm:  and a script checks if you have Lovers SlaveTrader.esp)

FormID Finder4.esp

FormIDFinder4PacthForConquer.esp  (masterfile: Oblivion.esm , FormID Finder4.esp )

--------------------------------------------------------

You can use it without the optional patches ( I would try this load order)

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LSTConquerTownsCore.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp ( if you use it )

LSTPatchForConquer.esp

LSTCTChorrol.esp

See my yellow Link below for "full" Lovers Load order.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...