I was playing with Death Alternative, Sanguine's Debauchery, Deviously Helpless, and the like because I wanted to emulate some degree of realism when it comes to the fantasy/medieval time period (I’m a writer and immersion helps, be it this stuff or things like Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases), when I had a couple ideas.  Also, I’m pretty much shit at modding, so I figured it would be better to pass off the idea than simple let it rot.

First off, I’m not too keen on how much freedom you have while captured with Death Alternative.  I figure if someone came into position of a slave and they tried to run, the owner would run after him/her (mine did, but lost interest quickly) and, if caught, the owner would keep them on a leash.  Also, I think they’d be a little more protective of their new possession and a bandit chief, say, wouldn’t just let anyone sleep with his/her slave; it would be nice to have the player be safe from the owner’s companions if within a safe zone (unless the slave pisses off the owner and then all bets are off).

While the whole slave thing is an interesting twist, I was wondering if it would be possible to make it more immersive.  Maybe integrate the slavery with something like Paradise Halls and have the owner (if he/she doesn’t want to keep the slave for his/eherself) start a journey there to sell the slave, whether as a sex slave (A Yarl’s concubine, brothel worker, etc.), mine worker (any worked mine could have the mechanic, but Marcarth’s silver mine would be a good choice), soldier for the imperials/stormcloaks, or as a brute someone throws into dungeons to clear it out rather than hire a mercenary.  Slavery could also be legal so that the player or an NPC faction could sell any spared NPC’s beaten into submission; that would also mean escaped slaves would receive a bounty and be returned to their master for payment instead of sent to jail. 

Either the slave’s owner travels to the slave camp (paradise halls for the attractive ones) or a scripted slaver comes by and haggles with the owner for sale.  The slave is transported to the slave camp in real time (like the cart at the beginning of the game, but probably in a cage) and player would try to escape (the buyoff seems unlikely); if there are other slaves (in the case of being bought by the slaver), the player might organize a mutiny or try to bribe a guard with future promises or perhaps sex.  If they become too troublesome, the owner would gag/blindfold and lead them with a leash or in a caged cart (player reverts to AI control and follows, but has opportunities to resist).  The owner would have to clothe the slave as to avoid suspicion in towns/cities from guards and general well doers (slavery is okay, but sexual slavery or even just public nudity is taboo, perhaps); he/she would also have to defend their investment if wolves/etc. attack or another NPC tries to steal the slave(s) (if the slave is worth their buyout, that is a lot of money).  Once at the slave camp and the slave is purchased, the player would have to escape either a simple cell or a stockade/cage (probably involves various skills like persuasion, lock picking and stealth, brute force, or magic, though troublesome slaves would be caged and mages/brawlers bound and the Dovahkiin would be gagged to prevent shouting). 

If the player does not escape and is sold, it starts one of a number of quests (“escape the Yarl’s haram/brothel,” “dissert/earn your way out of the military,” clear the dungeon,” “escape the mine,” or even “escape Paradise Halls” if you are purchased by the establishment as a dancer, etc.).  After the slave manages this, they still have to worry about the consequences of escape (bounty, pissed off master, etc.), unless they earned their way out or earn enough money to buy out the ransom legally.  There could also be revenge quests like assassinating the NPC that originally captured you (rewards include the loot you lost when originally defeated), liberating the slave camp, getting revenge on any number of assholes that made you do degrading things.   

Other things could come into play.  A player’s virginity could make them valuable or someone as recognized as the Dovahkiin would be an especially nice prize; maybe you’ve pissed off the dark brotherhood or imperials and they want to execute you and are willing to spend the coin for the privilege.   

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the reply, first off; it sucks when a post of yours disappears into unacknowledged oblivion.

So, if undertaken, this would probably have be a team thing is what I'm hearing. What if it was broken up into parts? Would that make it more feasible? I could see a framework mod being set up for the slaves camp (like Paradise Halls) with pre-ebgineered support for potential slave purchaser scenarios built in so other modders could populate the auction house with their own buyers and subsequent quests. Does that sound plausible?

If anything, an overhaul of the initial slave owner's behavior would be doable, right? The slave caravan also seems like a doable thing, a la Immersive Patrols? I guess it all comes down to making them in smaller, compatible chucks. What do you think?

EDIT: As a professional fiction writer, I could easily cover all the dialogue and questing scenarios. As a decent voice actor, I can even do a fair share of the voices, kinsman.

If you want this mod to happen you should ask some people here which are contributing such mods and are capable of doing something like that or at least ask them about doability of your idea.

Edit: you might talk with the author of http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29718-wip-skyrim-slavery-returns/it sounds like he allready wants to do something like that.

Slavery itself is going to be somewhat complex to script and will have to be limited to certain NPCs or factions, at least at the start here. At some point I'm hoping to set different forms of slavery to be influenced by your reputation and skill set. You would be shipped to the slave market, evaluated, and then depending on different things, you would be made into a certain kind of slave. If you're a strong warrior...perhaps I will make an arena and you will be forced to fight there. If you're a brand new character starting out, you might just be someone's toy. If you're very well known, perhaps you'll be assigned to serve the sexual needs of more powerful people, and treated with more respect. I'm sure all of that is quite doable, but will take some time to setup and debug. I won't be going there for a while.

Just taken out of one of his posts you might look trough his thread.

Being sold to a new master will come to Sanguine Debauchery soon. 

The update I am working on already adds mod events to enslave the player and transfer ownership to another NPC, so mods will be able to tap into that mechanism if the way I do it in SD is not to everybody's liking :)

I tried to play through some slavery mods half way seriously. Conventionally level up to 30 or 50 and then start being deviant is not an option for me. So how do I start? I thought about Illusion magic. Then naturally get a chastity belt book from the library in Winterhold...

I wouldn't also combine several slavery mods, for example SD+ and Trapped in Rubber. 

I tried to play through some slavery mods half way seriously. Conventionally level up to 30 or 50 and then start being deviant is not an option for me. So how do I start? I thought about Illusion magic. Then naturally get a chastity belt book from the library in Winterhold...

I wouldn't also combine several slavery mods, for example SD+ and Trapped in Rubber. 

Not quite sure what you mean, but why don't you just play normaly and use death alternative with sd+ so if you get defeated in battle there is a chance you get enslaved in combination with sexlab defeat and sexlab submit you also have some variety in what happens when you loose in battle.

A mod like the one suggested by Mattew would be great... Actually exactly what i've been dreaming about since when i discovered this site and its great mods (such as PO, SD, DD, Defeat, Submit, etc.)

At the moment, using in combination several mods i "pretend" that things are like in Mattew's idea.... For example, after excaping from a master (still bound) i look for a new one and then just pretend that i've ben sold to him.... Or, after being arrested (using PO) and released i use Radiant Prostitution to work in an inn pretending that i'm forced to do that... And so on... But i would really like if anybody should create a mod that does that for real instead of having me to just play as if it was like that...!

:)

I cannot mod to save my life, but I had a concept that might make some of this a bit easier.  Awhile back I read a post asking about leashes to keep you from going away from your master (or vice versa).  Making the leash was the difficult part.  Here's what I came up with.

Instead of a visible leash, the "leash" is a collar that requires a specific key and has an enchantment.  The enchantment saps heath at a very high rate if you leave a certain radius around your master (as if you're choking from pulling so hard on the leash).  So in order to escape, you must get the key.  I think that would be easier to program than something that drags you around.

I cannot mod to save my life, but I had a concept that might make some of this a bit easier.  Awhile back I read a post asking about leashes to keep you from going away from your master (or vice versa).  Making the leash was the difficult part.  Here's what I came up with.

Instead of a visible leash, the "leash" is a collar that requires a specific key and has an enchantment.  The enchantment saps heath at a very high rate if you leave a certain radius around your master (as if you're choking from pulling so hard on the leash).  So in order to escape, you must get the key.  I think that would be easier to program than something that drags you around.

That's how the collar works in the next version of SD+.

If you master doesn't trust you, the collar chokes you gradually as you walk away. Your field of view gets darker and darker until you choke and wake up back next to your master (teleport).

If your master trust you, the collar will allow for some time away from your master. After the time expires, it will send you painful shocks until you go back to your master or find a way to disable the collar (or open it).

Archived