Looking for a few good (experienced) (wo)men - FNIS 5.2 Beta 1 is out

fore

Although 5.2 Beta 1 has little visible enhancements (triggers for soundplay and other features), I had to make some structural changes. And I straightened out a few things that I always wanted to do. 

I have tested this release thoroughly, but I always tend to forget some detail. So this is NOT a beta where I experiment, or where I want users to test new things. FNIS has achieved some popularity, and I hate to make a 5.2.1 after a few days, and later see this friggin ".1" in hundreds of FNIS releated posts.

And I know where my most experienced users are: here at LoversLab.  :D

No longer recieveing a warning that My Skyrim is not run from a legal directory because I use a different Hard Drive for My Steam Library for Me is a definite and welcome improvement :)

Works with Wrye Bash, and with Mod Organiser so far with no hiccups for Me as a Mod User.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived