[Project] Real Sexlab Follower

box888

As I'm getting tired by the non-interest of followers in Skyrim I begin to plan to build my own one, I mean a follower with a more realistic life, able to change his attitude by himself and to interact with the player in, of course, a sexual way.

Some mods already exist on this topic but nothing (known by me) similar to what I'm thinking.

I'm new in modding on Skyrim but I should be able to achieve some results with help. That's why I'm sharing the concept here.

Should the community be interested in this follower, and willing to help, I'll put the work on it to create the mod.

Concept : Somewhere in the wild lives a Male Nord Lycanthrope, a solitary alpha with over-manly confidence. He will approch the player - I presume a female - saying that she smells the female in heat and propose to be her mate.  If the player accepts, he will team up with her against sexual favors.

What are the differences with a standard follower ?

- Each day, he will ask for an intercourse at a given time and if he's not satified before the next hour, he will rape the player.

- As he's only interested in sex, he will not always fight with you. Each day he will decide if he's willing to fight or not. And he will inform the player of his intentions.  Eventually, if your life is threatened, he will change his mind and save your life before getting back to a more contemplative behaviour

- If the player really needs his help, she will have to bribe him with sex to convince to fight for the next hour.

- If the player is involved in a carnal act, he will watch and comment

- Same if the player is bounded, he will eventually rape her with other nasty comments.

I'm pretty sure that you will have wonderful ideas and that it is only the beginning.

If you're interested in this mod, please endorse or comment.

And if your able to help with the coding I would be grateful.

((

Regarding coding, for now, a script would be needed for :

- changing the AI of the follower randomly each day

- changing the AI of the follower after a carnal act

- detecting if the player is bounded, making nasty comment and or raping her.

- detecting if the player is having sex and making nasty comment

- detecting the hour and having sex or rape

- detecting is the player's life is low and changing the AI if needed... ))

I see him more macho and bestial than as a pig but you got a point.

First, he would have a real crush for the player and accept your way of life, only comment it. Because if you're running all Skyrim world being raped, bouned and having sex with everything in the world, well... you should like that ! The more sexual content you had to the world, the more luxurious the world is. What I find totally unreallistic is a follower acting like that "Oh, you're the most used whore of Skyrim but that doesn't matter. I love you so much ! Please never stop to go in trouble and to be raped, I will fully devote my life to you without any concen and comment and kill myself in some stupide dongeon without any regret". From my point of view, that sound totally unrealistic.

Here is a guy, a macho indeed, able to accept all the dovakind choices and not to ignore them.  He will react to your life far more better than any other I saw. Of course he has to be some kind of macho / moron guy to accept that, overly confident in his fighting skills, but he will try to keep the player in life too. And healthy. If I find how, why not imagine him giving the player from time to time. Potions, food, arrows, gems ... 

sounds interesting, i'm looking forward to this one :D

as for why the player would want this man as follower, maybe, give him a little quest, when the player finished that quest, player is forced to tag along with him (finish another quest to get rid of him).

just an idea

I tried my hand at doing something similar, but ended up failing due to a huge disconnect with that type of personality. Hopefully you have more success at it though. At any rate, knowing that others are working on a male version of followers like that makes me feel a bit more at ease with my own work.

Some advice though, try to keep the scope limited at first, and then expand on it, otherwise you'll have a difficult time getting it finished. (I speak from personal experience there...)

*Edit* Also, if he's a sexlab follower, I'd suggest putting this post in the sexlab section.

He sounds like a complete pig, Why would the player want him as a follower?

My thoughts too.

When I first started reading I was thinking this mod was going to be more along the lines of a scoundrel type follower with little or no morals, but ultimately "harmless" (to the player at least), kind of like the thief follower in Diablo 3.. excpt with a sexual twist of course. Basically a follower that provides some comic relief while being uncooperative and a bit of a nuisance at times.

I think something like that's already been done though..

i would love to see a add-on plugin to the eff framework that would make this possible for other followers. along with a mcm to change a few preferences. maybe a way to add our own dialog.

because when it comes to sexual preferences not everyone is the same.

I had an idea for a similar immersive macho follower. I posted an idea elsewhere about having Sanguine impregnate the PC and then have the PC give birth to an already-adult follower. The idea was shot down on grounds of "it would conflict with SD+". Such bullshit.

Since then I decided to learn a thing or two about making NPCs and Beeing Female's scripts, write the mod myself, even though the only SkyCK experience I've got is making worldspaces. But I have a problem I can't deal with on my own, and that is voice acting. I was thinking about my follower being a douche double-counciousness of Sanguine, randomly identifying as Sanguine or as his son in speech. Unlike your idea, he would be a devout follower, since the player would have to go through the whole hassle of Being a female, doing the "A night to remember" quest and ending it with the right speech choice, getting knocked up by Sanguine, being pregnant, and giving birth while having the birthing pain damage upped. Instead, this follower would demand consentual vaginal sex from time to time (risk of getting pregnant and birthing daedra hearts), with the option of denying him a few times, resulting in rape by him if he was consecutively denied 3 times.

But I need a fitting name and voice for my little project done on odd saturdays.

My thoughts too.

When I first started reading I was thinking this mod was going to be more along the lines of a scoundrel type follower with little or no morals, but ultimately "harmless" (to the player at least), kind of like the thief follower in Diablo 3.. excpt with a sexual twist of course. Basically a follower that provides some comic relief while being uncooperative and a bit of a nuisance at times.

I think something like that's already been done though..

That sounds similar to the Thorald Greymane follower mod but with said sexual twist, being a flirty,lusty cad who ultimately means no harm.

• 4 weeks later...

well there was a talking sword mod who was supposed to add humour to skyrim. But all he did was annoy the fuck out of me it'd cry about everything.. damn sword ended up throwing him in the river. So yeah anyone gets any bright ideas on yeah lets have funny sword, pls just dont its already been done and has failed..

on other hand this sounds interesting, will there be a female follower as well? cause im more into female on female, i always play as a girl ever since i was a wee old lad and was playing tetris.. beleive me there wasn't a block shape that i hadn't named after a girl hehe.

Same here.  I would most likely deck this guy if he were trying to date someone I care about let along using him as a follower. 

SexLab cannot make a follower interesting anymore than sex scenes in TV or movies.  Followers succeed or fail entirely on his/her quest and dialog system.

Archived