Halloween mods

xGHoSTx

I recommend you Survive the Night. I refer that mod as some kind of iNeeds but for lights. If you stay too long in dark areas, weird things would happen... Also use Truly Undead - Reborn to give the chance for undeads to resurrect except if killed by their weakness (configurable with MCM).

Use those in conjunction with Realistic Night + Moon Phase Affect Brightness. With a suitable ENB (I tried it with HRK and RealVision) it could lead to a satisfying horror experience while traveling at night.

yeah i'm incredibly surprised that there's not a "horror" themed mod. the game's lore and ambiance sorta demands one, but nope. i use a mod called "Woodcutter's Wife" that places a crying lady ghost in the woods around Illianta (sp). kinda neat.

but u'd think w/ the resources available there'd be a jumpscare house. a tweaked wispmother w/ collision turned off, floating thru walls scaring the daylights outta you as you craft. small skeevers and spiders walking along shelves. skeleton bones falling from the ceiling when u enter a room. i thought Hill House would be like that. it looks great tho but no scares

Archived