Character's breasts are as flat as my back

Z0mBieP00Nani

I just installed the new XPMS skeleton not too long ago and everything was fine.. until I installed another mod and ran FNIS, and now my characters boobs practically sink into her chest. I have tried downgrading my skeleton to the one before, and changing the version of HDT I have installed but nothing seems to be having any effect. I would like to get things working properly again withot having to crate an new body or use some pre-made one as I have adjusted a number of armors for the one I'm using already.

what changed in your load order?  I had that issue myself and had to readjust the load order.

It should be 

Your skin mesh 

Skeleton

HDT

Breast physics (if you use)

What load order is that? The only load order I'm familliar with is the one for ESPs, and I'm pretty sure that's not the one you're talking about. I don't use a mod manager by the way, if that's what you're referring to.

If you don't use a mod manager then you should install the skeleton last.

Also what body is your body based on? UNP, body slide, CBBE, etc.

Taking what you said at face value it seems like one of the newer mods you installed overwrite something it shouldn't have.

Try reinstalling your body mod, and skeleton over whatever you have right now.

If you don't use a mod manager then you should install the skeleton last.

Also what body is your body based on? UNP, body slide, CBBE, etc.

Taking what you said at face value it seems like one of the newer mods you installed overwrite something it shouldn't have.

Try reinstalling your body mod, and skeleton over whatever you have right now.

CBBE; I built the body in bodyslide using version 1.4 of this plug in (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/) a little while back, and had no issues up til this point.

(Version 1.5 looks all wrong.. like a car body that has been driven into a wall at 60 miles per hour, which is why I didn't use that one.)

I installed Milk Mod Economy, and enabled the HDT version of the Zaz milking machine, and then later decided to uninstall it. Afterwords I seem to have gotten the problems that I have now.

No, I don't think it was Milk Mod Economy. I messed around with it a little more, thankfully I keep archived copies of my data folder and just reverted the offending folders back to a state before I had updated from my previous skeleton, and sure enough everything went back to they way it should be. But as soon as I tried installing any of the new skeletons, I had the same problem. I'm now convinced it was what I was afraid of the whole time, that the custom body I'm using is not fully compatable with the newer skeletons as it has different weights, and that the reason everything seemed fine was because I installed the new skeletons incorrectly... FML

Now I guess I'm stuck with two choices; either a.) Create a new body type with a Bodyslider that works with the new skeletons but probably lacks the same sliders I used for the current body I'm using so it will have to be different than the one I'm using, or use a default body and then convert EVERYTHING I had spent all of that time and frustration converting to the preasent body I'm using, just so I can be up to date with any mods that require the new skeletons, or b.) keep what I have because it works to my liking, and NOT stay up to date with the mods that require the new skeletons...

what changed in your load order?  I had that issue myself and had to readjust the load order.

It should be 

Your skin mesh 

Skeleton

HDT

What load order is that? The only load order I'm familliar with is the one for ESPs, and I'm pretty sure that's not the one you're talking about. I don't use a mod manager by the way, if that's what you're referring to.

That is the order my friend had me install them and it fixed the errors I was having, but I also started fresh and redid everything to make sure there was nothing still there from how I was doing it before that could cause errors. 

If I may ask why havint you used a mod manager?  it does make things easier. 

It should be 

Your skin mesh 

Skeleton

HDT

That is the order my friend had me install them and it fixed the errors I was having, but I also started fresh and redid everything to make sure there was nothing still there from how I was doing it before that could cause errors. 

If I may ask why havint you used a mod manager?  it does make things easier. 

I don't use a mod manager because I run allot of mods as it is, and I'm not sure what the names of all the mods I have installed are. I'm worried that if I decided to use a mod manager then I would have to essentially reinstall everything from scratch (at least the mods anyway) into the mod manager and that could take some time, and I could wind up missing some things in the process.

Unless I'm completely wrong and I could just somehow transfer everything I have installed allready. I am well aware of the convenience using a mod manger offers otherwise.

Problem: HDT Body 1.4 is incompatible with XPMS Extended v2.13 (the "new XPMS skeleton").

Solution: Use "CBBE Body HDT" from BodySlide v2.1c and copy over the extra sliders of HDT Body, if you really need those.

HDT Body isn't supported by blabba anymore.

This kind of fixed my problem, but it's not exactly the same as the body I was using before because I didn't have acess to the same sliders.

Finally! I got everything working.. well the best I could, it appears that I still have to make a few minor adjustments to things.. but I was able to get it working again with the sliders I was using before, and it was terribly simple. All I had to do, after upgrading to the latest version of bodyslide, was go into "ShapeData" then into the folder called "CalienteBody" copy the .nif file called "CalienteBodyHDT" and paste it into another file in "ShapeData" called "HDTBody" delete the nif that in that fil called "HDTBody" and rename the other nif file I replaced it with to "HDTBody". and everything works great now. However like I said, it's not exact, but that's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, at least it works. :lol:

Thnk you all for the help, especially the suggestion to upgrade my BodySlide 2. I was unaware there was even an update for that, I had checked back in the past a number of times but didn't see anything change, so I just assumed that mod wasn't being updated anymore.

Archived