I'm new to this modding thing, especially with something as complex as Skyrim.. And I was wondering what I was doing wrong. I am trying to download the Sexlab - Defeat mod and tried downloading the Sexlab Framework file, but it's not working? I have all the right mods except something called 'sexlabs dot esm' (had to spell out dot because that is apparently a link -w-"). I guessed that it was the Sexlab Framework file, but I can't seem to get it to work right? I'm using the NMM and tried to Add the Framework file to it. Is that not the right thing to do? And I was going to try redownloading the Framework, but I already downloaded 28 other mods other than the 5 main ones I downloaded at first for the Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Defeat mod.. (As a side note, I was wondering if the 'day' for the bandwidth was 24 hours, because about 11 last night I got the notification and when I tried to this afternoon, it still said I'd exceeded it. [PS. not complaining at all, just wanted to be informed so I could start the download tomorrow morning if that's the case!])

Make sure you downloaded the right SexLab file.  It should be somewhere around 70 mb.

Once it's downloaded, drop it into the folder where NMM stores the downloaded Nexus mods.

By default it's located here:  C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods

Open up NMM and install.  Run FNIS and LOOT.

Bust a nut.

Archived