View File

VIRGIN AGAIN By Galgat

I saw no reason for a Screen Shot LOL

I made this for myself, but thought someone might need it. Use at your own risk. You will get 2 suits of armor, The "Virgin Girl again" armor will reset all your Sex Experience to Zero again when you wear it.

SEXOUT TOKEN TROUBLES

I have, and it may be only me had some of the sexout tokens to get stuck on my character, and make sex animations not happen because of this. So I made a script, and attached it to another set of armor called "Clear Sexout Tokens". wear it, and it should remove any sexout tokens that you have somehow gotten stuck on your character.

If it does not work right for you, just delete it, and forget about it, I just thought it might help some people.

The armors weigh nothing, and if you mess up, and sell them, they will be replaced. only wear them to reset your Virgin status, or to see if you have a Sexout token stuck on your Character. Then remove it, and forget about it until you maybe need it again.

Use FOMM to install

If you want to have your girl Virgin again just wear the "Virgin Girl again" armor.

The script on it runs on equip, so it only runs once, but every time it is equiped it will reset your character to Virgin. Then take it back off again, if you need to be virgin again just put it bak on, and then take it off.

SEXOUT TOKEN TROUBLES

Another thing that has happened to me a lot, and I am probably the cause is getting some Sexout token stuck on my character, and then no sex will happen, because every NPC thinks I am in a sex act.

just wear the "Clear Sexout Tokens" armor, and they should all be removed. then take it bak off.

Not doing anything with the NX variables yet, but if I have problems with them, i will make a suit for that too.

These weigh nothing, intentionally, and if you mess up, and sell them My tiny quest script will replace them.

If there is something else out there that does this, I did not find it. It may help some of you, and it may not.

AGAIN > It can be installed with FOMM, and un installed that way as well. Or you can just extract the 7z file, and place the Esp from the Data folder into your Fallout NV data Folder. Then to remove it just delete the ESP file.

{{{Note}}}

1. "Virgin Girl again Armor" Wear it to Just reset Sex Experience to Zero

2. "Clear Sexout Tokens Armor" Wear it to Just remove all SexOut Sex tokens

3. Once you have used it, to do those 2 things, You could disable the mod, to keep your mod number down.

4. Enable it again if you need it.

5. No need for it to hang around all the time pestering you with its minor Script usage, or having extra stuff in your inventory that you do not need.

6. You can leave it active if you want, I do not see it causing any problems, should have a very small foot print

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, and all its needs

Guest tomm434

Nice, than could come in handy to someone. If you want to do it via MCM menu, I can help you with that ;)

Not doing anything with the NX variables yet

And I think you shouldn't - Pride would kill you for that :D :D :D

Yes I just did it in a hurry, just for my self, and this was a quick way to do it. But then thought others might have a need for it.

I had thought about putting it in MCM format, and doing away with the armor's, but I have not messed with the MCM here, If you would like to help me with that, I would appreaciate it.

Some people might actually wish to increase there sex experience, in any one of the three area's, and with MCM this could be possible.

I agree, this is something I threw together fast for myself in a hurry, but I had seen others in the trouble shooting area were having the problem with tokens getting stuck, and i saw a need to be able to reset the Sex Experience in some mods, and thought others might use it.

I have not taken time to study how the MCM options are applied yet, so maybe latter I will look at that.

I made the Armors have no weight, so they will not Over burden you, and once used the mod can be turned off, until you need it again, and then turned back on, it serves no purpose except to clear stuck Tokens, and to reset your Sex experience so leaving it on or active is not necessary.

As to the sex experience, in the MCM I think this would really be nice, but the token removal I could make a Function call easy, however I am unsure if this can be called from the MCM, I will have to look at that.

My token removal checks to see if you have the token, any of them if there not there it ignores them, and if you do have them it checks to see how many you have, if you somehow got 200 of one token because of some glitch, it will remove all of them.  Then you can remove the armor, disable the plugin, and forget about having any extra items in your menu.

If you need it again just re in able the Plugin, and use it again. in some ways this might be better than having a mod that was there all the time.

But I will look at the MCM idea more, when I have time.

And thx U very much Tomm434 for that great info on MCM, I may have more questions on that latter :)

I can think of at least 3 uses for this.

The most important and legit one is Project Brazil. I haven't played through it yet (still working on an ENB to use with it) but it's supposed to be a different character, if previous experience sticks after the mod is played through then this is totally useful to reset it.

I just tried this mod out, and I had a problem with 'make virgin again' and adding

the token remover armor looping indefinitely; it would not stop adding the armor

into my inventory, and was putting multiple copies of it in there. The messages

saying I was a virgin again and that the armor was added kept repeating too.

I'm a TTW user.

Sexout 2.6.86b10

I want to use TTW with a passion but I am getting the infamous long title screen then crash to desktop. I need to figure out which mod(s) I use are the bad apple(s) but going through them one by one is very time consuming and I don't have the motivation to do it right now... :(

I just tried this mod out, and I had a problem with 'make virgin again' and adding

the token remover armor looping indefinitely; it would not stop adding the armor

I'm a TTW user.

Sexout 2.6.86b10

I'm a TTW user.

Sexout 2.6.86b10

I wish I knew what was wrong, I have been leaving it running ( for test reasons ), ever sense i made it. with no problems, but It is really just a novelty thing.

I just made it because i had a need for it, My tokens have been very stable sense then, and I do not think I have needed it even once, but I also installed Pridslayers Newest version of Sexout. I was about 2 stages behind, I am running 2.7.88 core, and 2.7.82 data now.

But I had not problems with it before that. It is a very simple scripting, and the little quest that has the quest script on it is designed to remove any armor over 1.

I don't know what would cause that.

Here is the quest script that controls your armor Quanity

SCN GGXXNewVirginScript
short count
Begin GameMode

if Player.getitemcount GGXXNewVirginGear <= 0
    Player.additem GGXXNewVirginGear 1
endif

if Player.getitemcount GGXXNoSexOutToken <= 0
    Player.additem GGXXNoSexOutToken 1
endif
               ;These two below here are just fail safe's to make sure you only have one
if Player.getitemcount GGXXNewVirginGear > 1    ;<<here if you have more than one it is removed
    set count to player.getitemcount GGXXNewVirginGear
    set count to count - 1                                        ;<<here we get the total, and remove 1
    player.removeitem GGXXNewVirginGear count ;<<here the count is removed and leaves only one
endif

if Player.getitemcount GGXXNoSexOutToken > 1    ;<<here if you have more than one it is removed
    set count to player.getitemcount GGXXNoSexOutToken
    set count to count - 1                                          ;<<here we get the total, and remove 1
    player.removeitem GGXXNoSexOutToken count ;<<here the count is removed and leaves only one
endif

End

If the code is failing I do not understand why.