Female Character not Nude

Unflawed

The rest of the NPC's are nude when I loot them, and they look decent, but my character is still using the vanilla mesh underwear. I don't even have an option at creation to customize breasts. I can link a mod list if someone can tell me how (I'm new at this). My old set of mods worked before, but it was on my old comp that died a few months back. Can anyone possibly give me a hand so I can get this working? Thanks in advance! 

Load order is a must as we have no clue as to what you have installed into your game. Do you have any type of modesty mod that makes the player wear underwear when nude? Also do you have a nude body replacer for your player installed? If not then you would have to download one from the nexus otherwise when they get naked they will be using the default vanilla body.

Load order is a must as we have no clue as to what you have installed into your game. Do you have any type of modesty mod that makes the player wear underwear when nude? Also do you have a nude body replacer for your player installed? If not then you would have to download one from the nexus otherwise when they get naked they will be using the default vanilla body.

I can post a load order once I figure out how. I'm sure I have a nude mod on, but I don't think I have any underwear mods up. Load order is good according to TE5Edit. Let me try and figure out how to copy my mod list here.

Edit: Ok got a load order here with all the mods I think. I'm also using DIMONIZED UNP Skinny body mod. 

Archived