noob needs help :(

somethingorother111

I've been trying to get some of these mods working but some don't work. First thing I can't get to work is my character doesn't seem to want to get rid of the vanilla underwear. Anyone know why? I can post a mod list when I'm at my comp. Also, how is everyone here making their characters so hot? And how do you change breast size?

For the underwear issue you are best to find a nude body mod you like and use that.

As for making their characters look good that is from body mods. I personally use UNP body with Fair Skin texture but been debating switching to UNP top model body.

Breast size for most bodies is based on the body weight. Higher weight larger boobs but larger body. Top Model only has breast size change with weight slider. There is other mods that add breast sliders though.

Yes as nutluck stated. However keep in mind many of these posters also know how to work the CK and create custom textures and other work .. working on some body or other texture that they find. Many are custom. Some are staged meaning that they are also effected by the ENB mod or other mods included. It will take practice and patience to get to that point and a healthy willingness to delve into the game files and managers, tools and all sorts of other resources to get it to be closer to what you want. .. In the end you will be able to pretty much get what you want how you want it.. The good news.. This sites has many tools, tutorials and members that do exactly what you want to do and know how to do it. An excellent source of info and training provided you are willing to work at it.

No idea why it woudln't affect your char...

Hope this helps, for an attractive char look I tend to run the following:

Diamonized UNP body (or caliente beautiful bodies edition CBBE or whichever takes your fancy)

a normalmaps improvement for the bodytype

mature skin texture (means not perfectly smooth, which imo is better)

a feminine hand mod and the equivalent feet mod

better females by bella

HD teeth

no ugly shine

SG female eyebrows

a realistic lip mod (hmmm mine is missing since I swapped from NMM to MO - ty, i'll have to find it again)

eyes of beauty

a hair pack is esential such as apachii sky hair or KS hairdos (265 styles) or ponytail hairstyles

A tattoo overlay for racemenu, such a HAGS or coenaculi (or both)

Go through the face presets for your chosen race and find a face shape you like (ignore the details, texture etc, the shape itself is the time consuming bit) and modify the settings from there. You can save your design to a preset, so you cna just load it and modify for next time. I'll look at putting up screenshot tonight, to show what sort of effect I get.

Best of luck but it should be easy to do. Just find the custom race folder and then copy and paste the nude body texture you want to use in that and it should work.

Well for some reason that did not work. But all the other races work just fine. I'll tinker with this a bit more. Another question is, is there a mod to change the type of breasts your character has from the creation menu while seeing them?

Young nord or Ygnord is a custom race it is not a default skyrim race and probably has its own textures like i think someone above said, have you tried using other races such as orc , redguards, elves, etc and has it produced the same results?

also what do you mean by "type of breast" the current body you use can only have 1 type of breast unless you mean the areolas which you can customize if you downloaded a mod called "tit kit" which i think only works with racemenu

Young nord or Ygnord is a custom race it is not a default skyrim race and probably has its own textures like i think someone above said, have you tried using other races such as orc , redguards, elves, etc and has it produced the same results?

also what do you mean by "type of breast" the current body you use can only have 1 type of breast unless you mean the areolas which you can customize if you downloaded a mod called "tit kit" which i think only works with racemenu

I got it working for the nude part. I meant in terms of during character creation to have the character nude so you can see the size and all. Now that's all better, but now my bouncing breasts and joy of perspective mod are not working.... I have terrible luck haha

I got it working for the nude part. I meant in terms of during character creation to have the character nude so you can see the size and all. Now that's all better, but now my bouncing breasts and joy of perspective mod are not working.... I have terrible luck haha

Immersive first person is way better imo, it doesn't collide with anything 

and what exactly do you mean by bouncing breast are you talking about the mod called that, its very old

but if you mean something lime bbp, tbbp, or hdt that can be fixed by running fnis, you need that mod for everything that involves changing animation, adding them or stopping them.

Immersive first person is way better imo, it doesn't collide with anything 

and what exactly do you mean by bouncing breast are you talking about the mod called that, its very old

but if you mean something lime bbp, tbbp, or hdt that can be fixed by running fnis, you need that mod for everything that involves changing animation, adding them or stopping them.

I have FNIS and HDT mods. I got it working by not using the custom race, but regardless, it doesn't feel the same as my old game. I'm gonna try and recover my HDD from my dead comp and hope the files are still on it. Maybe that will work lol

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking of getting Skyrim for the PC, but I didn't know modding a game was possible until a few weeks ago. So I have no clue what a lot of these terms mean, but I love big bouncy breasts(BBB?)and I really like Skyrim for my Xbox. I was thinking how much more I would like it if I could be a huge breasted Dovahkiin and have equally well endowed NPCs. But I'm less than stupid when it comes to messing with computers. Basically all I've ever played on PC is AOE. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a Super noon. Could someone take me by the hand and walk me through this modding process? It may be pointless though I don't even know that much about my laptop other than its an Acer with AMD dual core processor c-50, and trade on HD 6250,2gb ddr3 memory, 250gb hdd. And I copied that straight from the sticker beside the finger pad. Is that a good enough system to play modded Skyrim on.

Archived