A Japanese Dwemer follower mod appears on the Nexus...

Herrmannesque

This follower mod just appeared on the Nexus tonight. The author is Japanese.

The follower can currently be found in the Ragged Flagon... and that just doesn't sit right with me.

I was going to go in to the CK and just drop him in Blackreach somewhere. Anybody want to suggest another good Dwemer related location to deposit him in? :)

I'm sure this follower is totally overpowered haha

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59272/?

Reachwind Eyrie.

The end of Sightless Pit, before the Temple of Xrib.

In the Tower outside of Alfthand, right after the Fire Trap at the Gatehouse.

If You use Alternate Start - Live Another Life, inside Sinderions Lab would be a good place.

The Falmer Den North of Whiterun that the Companions have a Fetish for sending new characters to.

Reachwind Eyrie.

The end of Sightless Pit, before the Temple of Xrib.

In the Tower outside of Alfthand, right after the Fire Trap at the Gatehouse.

If You use Alternate Start - Live Another Life, inside Sinderions Lab would be a good place.

The Falmer Den North of Whiterun that the Companions have a Fetish for sending new characters to.

Thanks for mentioning the Sightless Pit. I discovered today that, after all the hundreds of hours I've put into this game, I don't think I had ever gone through this place before. :)

Archived