trouble with Prison overhaul/sexlab submit

PhantomVector

I've started using these mods and I've been having both crash/animation missing(with prison overhaul) 

With sexlab submit after the first animation is over and I'm assuming restraints and things are added it just up and crashes back to desktop. 

With Prison Overhaul, the pillory animations are missing. 

This is my current load order, to test why these mods aren't working properly.

ZaZanimationPack

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devious Expansion

SkyUI

Alternate Start

Alternate Start Deviant's Life

Sanguine's Debauchery

FNIS

There are a few face overhauls and UNPB but I've encounter no problems with these.

So if anyone has any idea why these mods don't work, I'd be happy to hear any suggestions, and hope this is the right place to post. 

A mod organizer program like LOOT is advised, I first tried sorting load order manually and soon exceeded my patience.

Pretty sure this should be the load order of those you've listed, not that i run any of them... whistles non-chalantly: (order first to last loaded)

Zaz anim pack

Sex lab.esm

DD - Assets

Sex lab aroused

DD - Integration

DD - Expansion

SkyUI

Sang D

AS-LAL

AS-LADL

NB - Zaz animations has a texture pack as well on the download page, this is a requirement. Not optional.

Hope that helps.

Yes, looks to be called Zazresources.esp. It's about half way down my load order.

However, jsut had a athought... press escape ingame and go into the MCM menus. Zaz has an option to register/generate animations. It might be that they are not auto loaded. Also, DD has an option as well I think, called register animations where it communicates with Zaz.

Welp. There's my problem, for some reason using NMM to install the texture pack doesn't drop the ESP into my load order. Its been ages since I've had to manually install a mod, especially textures but all I have to do is drop it in my data folder in the appropriate folder correct? or is there a way to fix this through NMM?

Yeah its not there, and I know how to work the plugins thing :P Been playing skyrim since it came out lol :P

So far I've uninstalled, and tried to reinstall, I've deleted the old textures pack and put in a new one with no success. Short of manually dropping it in, which honestly past dropping the folders into the Data folder I don't remember much of.

Unfortunately not yet, but keep an eye on the Submit thread, they are trying to get this sorted out.

I have ZaZ installed but don't have a resource esp, the download doesn't include one either. That might be a leftover from an old version he used.

Also regarding the missing animations, best suggestion I have is trying to Sexlab > rebuild and Clean > Reset Animation Registry in MCM.

My apologies, having looked again it's a plugin called zaz resources in my mod list on MO - but it's listed as priority 133, which corresponds to a HD circlet mod!? so no idea what is going on there. Something in my file is clearly mislabelled.

You're quite right gravit, Zaz has a main file and a texture file on the downloads page.

@ PhantomVector

1: There is a fix for Submit available on p227 of the support thread which seems to work.  Look for

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 368 posts

I replaced the calls to the native function ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride with a papyrus function which should hopefully have the same functionality. This function is called RemovePackageFromAllActors and is defined in _SLSubmitFunctions.

When the package BullyPackage is added to one of the aggressors, the aggressor is stored in a formlist called _SLSubmitBullyActorList managed by StorageUtil (StorageUtil.FormListAdd)

When it's time to remove the package from all actors (previous RemoveAllPackageOverride call), each of the actors stored with StorageUtil.FormListAdd is individually retrieved from _SLSubmitBullyActorList and the BullyPackage is removed from them (ActorUtil.RemovePackageOverride). Then _SLSubmitBullyActorList is wiped (StorageUtil.FormListClear).

The few tests that I conducted were successful (ie no more CTD, bounding occurs normally, aggressors go back doing their stuff), but not all possibilities were tested.

If you don't have any problem with Submit, you should not use this. Otherwise, use at your own risk. The changes that I made may be able to persist in the skse cosave and thus may break your savegame if I didn't made it right, so use at your own risk.

If, somehow, RemoveAllPackageOverride is fixed in a future version of ActorUtil, then this patch should not be used, since it's more efficient and reliable to use native stuff.

If you use this, I'd be interested to know if it fixed things on your side, or not.

Attached Files

=================================================================================

2:  Zaz ZazAnimation Packs v6.0

There is NO .esp, or .esm, file in the file 'ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z'.  I looked at the filetree in Mod Organiser and it is solely textures.  NMM should have written those into your appropriate Skyrim directories

The relevant .esm file is in the file 'ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z'

===================================================================================

3.  I'm with @Sorinade on Mod Organiser.

TBH, if you have time and inclination, and are not too far into any particular playthrough, you might want to seriously consider ditching NMM for MO.  I did, and while it took some time, a couple of days, to set everything up again, I've not regretted it.  it is so much simpler to add, remove, and control mod content, as you never touch the core Skyrim files installation - apart from the odd utility that has toi be added outside of MO - and it's so much easier to see what anything is doing.  MO's Mod Order list is simpler to use, sorting it is easier, with LOOT inbuilt, and you can run necessary third party stuff, FNIS, SKSE, Performance Manager , TES5Edit, all from within it

Hope that helps

Archived