Slightly revealing vanilla male armor

Iruel

I have been looking for a mod that remodels armors in a more revealing way, but the only ones I've found were either basically nude (and showing genitalia) or just one armor at a time, making it feel out of place. I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that would make it slightly more nude, just not to the point it's obscene. For that reason I'm not sure if this belongs in the non adult mods, but just to be safe.

I have been looking for a mod that remodels armors in a more revealing way, but the only ones I've found were either basically nude (and showing genitalia) or just one armor at a time, making it feel out of place. I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that would make it slightly more nude, just not to the point it's obscene. For that reason I'm not sure if this belongs in the non adult mods, but just to be safe.

Rather than start a thread,you could have asked in the "Where can I find...?" thread.

I'll post a link to that thread,specifically the list that I posted earlier which contains a few slightly skimpy male armors and clothing.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-175

Archived