Request: CBBE Armor - Regular Greaves, Minimal Top

toastysquirrel

• 2 months later...

Of course this request is seconded! :)

In order to help illustrate what I mean by' date=' "Regular Greaves, Minimal Top", here are some examples of armor. They may not be exactly what I have in mind, in which case read the applicable commentary to grasp my intention...

These two images really blow quality-wise, but notice the lack of torso armor, yet the lower body armor is totally intact:

tn_desire_ascalon_erotic_mod-1.jpg

Look at this armor set, now mentally remove the chest piece.

1315027120302.jpg

And again, use your imagination to picture what these sets would look like without the torso armor. And without the cloaks... screw the cloaks.

foryourviewpleasure.jpg

This one however is perhaps a perfect example of what I mean by "Regular Greaves, Minimal Top". Someone do this. :)

1+Avalon_from_Hellgate.London+censored.jpg

There, now with a few examples to reference, perhaps some of you insanely talented modelers and modders might have a whack at it.

... maybe "whack" wasn't the best term to use. ;)

you just gave me an idea...itd be cool to play Skyrim with Hellgate Armor...

One of the things I miss about Oblivion armor (sometimes) is that you could mix-and-match your character's upper-and-lower body armor.

There's a mod on the nexus which pretty much does this by breaking up a bazillion of Vanilla Armors and Clothes into seperate wearable pieces.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13378

It's definetly worth it checking it out because it allows for endless combinations.

zFitN.jpg

UgotE.jpg

Archived