Sex animations not working - Partialy resolved

I have seen a few topics about how animations are no longer working, after quite a bit of research and testing, I am confident that I have found the problem to be with the Sexout - Assault mod, I believe it to be a slight incompatibility with the newer versions of the NG framework. I have observed two instances that cause the animations to permanently stop working;

1- Stalkers; If a stalker comes up to you and you see the message "unable to continue struggling, you submit" (not the exact message) but no animation plays means that it has become bugged, and you will need to revert to a previous save.

How it can happen: This seems to primarily occur with animals (Brahmin in my tests) that do not seem to posses sex animations.

2- Combat Sex: This is a (rare) tough one since it can introduce the bug despite the animation playing. You will need to revert to a previous save also.

About the only advice that I can give is to periodically create hard saves through the console command "save Game01" (use 01 and 02 just in case) after a successful animation in addition to frequent quicksaves.

Alas, my Geck skills are woefully inadequate to fix the problem.

Edit: Addendum; The problem can be resolved by saving the game, quitting, unchecking Assault from your load list, loading your save, creating a clean save, quitting and re-enabling the mod.

Edit 2: If your character is pregnant, or has a semen count, you will need to disable those relevant mods in addition to the above procedure.

I tested this with a mod sexkey. I unchecked sex assault and no sex animations were triggered using this mod either. 

You can't remove sex assault and get the sex animations to work again.  In my experience, once you get hosed and animations stop playing, you're done.  Unless you get lucky and can remove a stuck token, chances are you have to revert to a previous save.  In the past I've even tried removing all sexout related items, make a clean save, and then add them back in...no go.  Whatever the problem is, it most likely is saved in the .nvse file that's tied to each of your save games.  If you completely remove this file you can get animations to work again if you're working with a clean save...BUT, it hoses a lot of other scripted things...for instance, when I've done this in the past, my companions will be stalked/assaulted again but my character never is involved.  Other scripts get broken as a result too.

Archived